pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Italy - Albania , International friendly

Being albanian myself , i know the national team and i think that Albania +1 AH @ 1.97 (Pinnacle) has too much value , for these reasons :

1) Italy just played yesterday night against Croatia and they will play again tomorrow night.Form what i have read , Italy will play with reserve team

2) Not sure , but i think that Albanian team will play with first team cause they want to gain confidence and compact the group , even though some key players are not called for this match ( Meha/Paderborn , Gashi/Basel and Xhaka/Basel)

3) Albania team is not shit as most of the people might think.All the players play outside Albania ...Berisha/Lazio , Cana/Lazio , Hysaj/Empoli , Mavraj/Koln , Xhaka/Basel , Gashi/Basel , Meha/Paderborn , Kukeli/Zurich , Abrashi/Grasshopers , Kace/PAOK , Balaj/Slavia Praha etc

4) Albania is in very good form lately , beat Portugal away 1-0 , drew 1-1 at home against Denmark , drew before 3 days away against France 1-1

5) Apporx. 10k albanian fans will be present in the stadium (there are a lot of emmigrants in Italy) , at least this is what i read

6) Italy is far away from their glory days , they barely managed to beat Azerbaijan at home 2-1 and Malta 1-0 away
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave pellumb341 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

I see value too in this pick, goodluck ! Never likęs Italians as a team

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Yep, none of the players who played against Croatia are allowed to play (not allowed to play int'l games without 72 hours rest in between)

That being said, the Italy team who played Croatia was awful. This team might play with more heart because they want to make their way into the team.

Also this is a charity game and Italy are playing for the people in Genoa who were hit by floods a while ago

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

What better charitable gesture than to rob the bookies a bit ? This game is rigged even Rosetta fron the comet can see it. Tge question remains the same- where's the money at? The over ? X ht ?

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

push... but was good play anyway

pellumb341

Albania hit the post in the first half and had 2-3 other good chances.

Italy had 2-3 clear chances in the 2nd half , the goal was a own goal indeed (from a corner kick).

Albania always concede the goals in last 20 minutes (82th minute against Denmark , 72th against France , 83th against Italy) , they get tired and can't afford 90 minutes yet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yee they were unlucky against France as well (in France), had chances then as usual conceded late

pellumb341

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yee they were unlucky against France as well (in France), had chances then as usual conceded late
    I got impressed with the way we played against France (France playing with best line up).We had 4-5 clear chances , one of them even hit the post.

Yesterday , we had 2-3 chances due to Italy's defense errors , but the overall performance was far away from the performance against France