EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Mario to LIVERPOOL!

I love this for the EPL. Fukker is crazy, but talented as hell. Suarez Lite? Or F Suarez? F Suarez.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28878088

krigaren
    krigaren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I love this for the EPL. Fukker is crazy, but talented as hell. Suarez Lite? Or F Suarez? F Suarez.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28878088
    Not a done deal yet, but good for liverpool. If they manage to turn him around to his former glory days they will be able to contend like last year.. Super mario wasnt good at all in Milan thou.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Great Britian has a large vampire population. He will fit right in.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

He won't fulfil his talent with his mentality and attitude. Suarez maybe a nutcase too but he is at least x2 better than Balotelli. Unlike Balotelli, Suarez is a team player. Balotelli strolls around when he is frustrated or things aren't going his way. Probably out of Anfield in 2 seasons, joining a club like Palermo or West Ham.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think team players bite mother f-ers knowing Damn well a suspension is coming

vasilli07

Yes, Suarez bites but he works his sock off when he is in the right frame of mind. Balotelli only plays when he feels like playing. Suarez makes players around him better, look at England attack without Suarez. Balotelli doesn't.

Being a Milan fan, I'm glad he is gone.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

For that prize Mario is a bargain. All we need out of him is 1 year. All We need is someone to go side by side with Studrrige, someone in the area and Mario is a predator there. Just like Suarez both are stupid and crazy but great ballers. I think all lays in how Rodgers is able to manage this. He was able to get the best out of Suarez, I have faith he can do the same with Mario.

bernardoGui
    Update your status
    bernardoGui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Maybe being around fellow black forwards will be the chemistry he needs. there was no pressure on him to succeed at milan. sturridge and sterling will convince him to play normally, eventually

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

If he can control his desire for attention, I think I can pick him before suabite

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    Maybe being around fellow black forwards will be the chemistry he needs.
    And less racism. They were so racist towards him even the club owner('s brother) has an issue.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

one of the most overrated players over the last years. Solid mid-class, nothing more...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chidondollars

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

one of the best signings of the summer if they pull it off

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Waste of money, this guy have mental disorder problem and wasting his talens.

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    Maybe being around fellow black forwards will be the chemistry he needs. there was no pressure on him to succeed at milan. sturridge and sterling will convince him to play normally, eventually
    AC Milan is his boyhood team. If he can't get himself motivated at his boyhood club, there is no way he will get motivated playing for another club.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    AC Milan is his boyhood team. If he can't get himself motivated at his boyhood club, there is no way he will get motivated playing for another club.
    true but it seemed as if he was just fine going through the motions there. he needs a coach / teammates to keep him motivated

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

the milan team he choose as a kid was completely different to the milan team now, milan is fkn horrible right now

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Not much motivation with the president being a racist fucknut! penetrate them they can go to hell and I hope Mario does well at Liverpool.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Strange buy imo,Rodgers wants his players to put in a real shift which Balotelli simply won't do.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14228

fatonbina
    fatonbina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wouldn't change the song if i were a Liverpool fan

walshy
    walshy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by krigaren View Post
    Not a done deal yet, but good for liverpool. If they manage to turn him around to his former glory days they will be able to contend like last year.. Super mario wasnt good at all in Milan thou.

I hope he replicates his Milan form & isn't "good at all" for Liverpool. As 26 goals in 43 League matches suggest your opinion of him is ill informed & total bull@$€#. Don't let his antics alter your opinion of his actual talent.