gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Astrology WC winner prediction

I wanted to share this article i found on the web predicting the WC winner or at least perhaps the finalists
    I think it is pretty accurate
    BTW it was recorded in Nov 2013. If interested i can post the url

"Some predictions for the World Cup 2014 Final? I don’t do horoscope sports betting (if there was a formula then the entire world economy would have collapsed by now). But I do love football and I also love the poetry of astrology.

Uranus in Aries describes a team which is more like a military platoon. This is an aggressive opponent and there will be stretchers. Aries is ruled by Mars the God of War, after all. The game itself will see the world turning upside-down. That is what Uranus does. Though in this case it is the World Cup which will turn upside-down. What fascinates me most about this final is Aesculapia, the asteroid which brings people and situations back from the brink of death. I predict the most miraculous comeback for a player or team which, to all intents and purposes, seems to be ‘over.’ Aesculapia in Cancer brings a resurrection for one intensely patriotic team – because he’s in Cancer. You would also, by now, looking at the horoscopes of players and managers, and the nation concerned, looking for a 16 degree hotspot. The asteroid Apollo, who is the son of Jupiter, is at 16 Virgo. This is a superstar on the pitch. He is a rock star, hero and leader. If not a captain then the shining star on the day; Virgo suggests someone who is obsessed with his diet and fitness. Finally, we come to Saturn at 16 Scorpio. These are torn-up bets. This Cup Final is above all else, about gambling and big business but Saturn will dole out a very heavy lesson for anyone who puts that above their love of football."

Jessica Adams/Curtis Brown November 19th 2013

lambo4bkfast
    lambo4bkfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

lol so vague, this could be germany/netherlands, brazil/argentina, germany/costa rica and this horoscope would still be referenced.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

glupost!