ThomasHB
    ThomasHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Scottish Football Bets.

Hi

I am going to post the occasional bet and preview on here for readers to follow if interested. I have followed Scottish Football for around 10 years attending and watching many games and I have a good all round knowledge of all leagues in my own country. I have been investing on the asian handicap markets on Scottish Football (SPL to 3rd Div) for 3 seasons now with great success.

I have also been running my own blog for 2 years which I post around 2 bets per week on and I will also post those bets in this thread.

Next bet will be for Saturdays games so I will update with preview/bet Friday night or Saturday morning.
    Hope you all find my information useful.

Regards,

Thomas

swavings
    swavings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Welcome!

ThomasHB

I have posted 1 bet on my blog today as shown below...

Aberdeen vs Kilmarnock
    Advice:
    KILMARNOCK +0.5 at 1.98 Sbobet (1.86+)
    Aberdeen were very impressive at Motherwell in the cup midweek with their counter attacking football but back on home soil in a game they will be expected to win, I think they are worth opposing here. The Dons have won just 2 from 8 at home all season and when you compare that with their away record (4 wins in 9), they certainly seem better suited to playing on the road. It could be down to a number of things as to why they have not overly impressed at Pittodrie and the most obvious is probably the added pressure on them from the home support given the fact they are one of the favourites to finish 2nd in the league this season and are expected to win just about every game at home. I think the set up of this game will suit Kilmarnock, who, like Aberdeen, are a very quick team on the counter attack and they have key players returning to their squad right on time. Captain Manuel Pascali returns from a 2 game suspension and they certainly missed his steel and fight against Celtic last weekend. Liam Kelly has also returned from injury earlier than expected and having played last weekend, he will strip much fitter for this game and is another key part of how Kilmarnock operate in the middle of the park. Overall, manager Kenny Shiels has no problems to report and it leaves the visitors at full strength. The same cannot be said for Aberdeen who are still missing key players. Ryan Jack, Gary Naysmith, Isaac Osbourne, Stephen Hughes and Ryan Fraser are all still missing for the hosts and defender Russell Anderson is a major doubt. These are all very much first team players and although they missed out against Motherwell midweek and still won, it has left Craig Brown very little room for rotation throughout a tough festive period. Aberdeen ran out convincing 3-1 winners in Kilmarnock back in October but both squads will look a little different for this match with Kilmarnock looking stronger and Aberdeen missing those key men. To give you an idea, Jack, Anderson, Osbourne, Hughes and Fraser all started for the Dons in that 3-1 win in October. Kilmarnock were missing left back Jereon Tesselar, key striker Paul Heffernan and first choice goalkeeper Cammy Bell that day and all 3 are now back playing first team football and will start this game. Sheridan and Heffernan have formed a good partnership up top for Kilmarnock and with this Dons defence looking a little makeshift at present, Kilmarnock will cause problems from them here, especially on the counter attack with Hughes & Osbourne missing from the Dons defensive areas. Aberdeen do have Vernon and Fallon back up top which is a plus for them but I do feel they have missed the creativity of young winger Ryan Fraser in their last few league games and they certainly lacked any cutting edge in a 2-0 defeat at Hearts last weekend. As I said, they were impressive in the 2nd half at Motherwell midweek but it remains to be seen if that has taken anything out of their already injury hit squad and this game will have a much different look to it with Aberdeen being forced to take the game to the visitors instead of looking to play on the break. To give us further optimism about this advice, Killie have lost just 1 of their last 4 away games in the league (a narrow 2-1 defeat at St Johnstone) and have picked up impressive wins at Celtic (2-0) and Hearts (3-1) aswell as a 3-3 draw at Dundee Utd (conceded a last minute equaliser). A full half ball start for Kilmarnock at 1.86+ offers excellent value in my book and certainly the 1.98 on offer is much too good to turn down.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Tailed it play thanx so far do good plus red card .
    1-0 kilmarnock as I write this
    Goal

bolek

Nice play 1-0 ....

bolek

Thanx for the win $$
    Cheers

ThomasHB

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHB View Post
    I have posted 1 bet on my blog today as shown below...

Aberdeen vs Kilmarnock
    Advice:
    KILMARNOCK +0.5 at 1.98 Sbobet (1.86+)
    Aberdeen were very impressive at Motherwell in the cup midweek with their counter attacking football but back on home soil in a game they will be expected to win, I think they are worth opposing here. The Dons have won just 2 from 8 at home all season and when you compare that with their away record (4 wins in 9), they certainly seem better suited to playing on the road. It could be down to a number of things as to why they have not overly impressed at Pittodrie and the most obvious is probably the added pressure on them from the home support given the fact they are one of the favourites to finish 2nd in the league this season and are expected to win just about every game at home. I think the set up of this game will suit Kilmarnock, who, like Aberdeen, are a very quick team on the counter attack and they have key players returning to their squad right on time. Captain Manuel Pascali returns from a 2 game suspension and they certainly missed his steel and fight against Celtic last weekend. Liam Kelly has also returned from injury earlier than expected and having played last weekend, he will strip much fitter for this game and is another key part of how Kilmarnock operate in the middle of the park. Overall, manager Kenny Shiels has no problems to report and it leaves the visitors at full strength. The same cannot be said for Aberdeen who are still missing key players. Ryan Jack, Gary Naysmith, Isaac Osbourne, Stephen Hughes and Ryan Fraser are all still missing for the hosts and defender Russell Anderson is a major doubt. These are all very much first team players and although they missed out against Motherwell midweek and still won, it has left Craig Brown very little room for rotation throughout a tough festive period. Aberdeen ran out convincing 3-1 winners in Kilmarnock back in October but both squads will look a little different for this match with Kilmarnock looking stronger and Aberdeen missing those key men. To give you an idea, Jack, Anderson, Osbourne, Hughes and Fraser all started for the Dons in that 3-1 win in October. Kilmarnock were missing left back Jereon Tesselar, key striker Paul Heffernan and first choice goalkeeper Cammy Bell that day and all 3 are now back playing first team football and will start this game. Sheridan and Heffernan have formed a good partnership up top for Kilmarnock and with this Dons defence looking a little makeshift at present, Kilmarnock will cause problems from them here, especially on the counter attack with Hughes & Osbourne missing from the Dons defensive areas. Aberdeen do have Vernon and Fallon back up top which is a plus for them but I do feel they have missed the creativity of young winger Ryan Fraser in their last few league games and they certainly lacked any cutting edge in a 2-0 defeat at Hearts last weekend. As I said, they were impressive in the 2nd half at Motherwell midweek but it remains to be seen if that has taken anything out of their already injury hit squad and this game will have a much different look to it with Aberdeen being forced to take the game to the visitors instead of looking to play on the break. To give us further optimism about this advice, Killie have lost just 1 of their last 4 away games in the league (a narrow 2-1 defeat at St Johnstone) and have picked up impressive wins at Celtic (2-0) and Hearts (3-1) aswell as a 3-3 draw at Dundee Utd (conceded a last minute equaliser). A full half ball start for Kilmarnock at 1.86+ offers excellent value in my book and certainly the 1.98 on offer is much too good to turn down.
    Aberdeen 0-2 Kilmarnock

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice one...wish I'd put more than a £100 on it!

ThomasHB

Very difficult in Scotland today. Heavy rain and high winds forecast all over the country.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Play all unders?

ThomasHB

Scottish Premier League

Kilmarnock vs Hibernian
    Advice: OVER 2.75 Goals at 2.03 Sbobet (1.94+)
    This is the lunchtime kick off today and I think there is goals written all over this game. In their 17 league games this season, Kilmarnock have went Over 2.5 in 12 of those games and I don't think it is any coincidence that all but 1 of their 'under' games have come away from home. Their only under game at home this season was the first match of the season in which they drew 0-0 with Dundee despite missing chance after chance with Dundee playing a very containing game. As we said in our preview last week when they played Aberdeen, Killie play a counter attacking game on the road but they certainly play a much more open game at Rugby Park with Kenny Shiels always encouraging his side to pass teams off the park and he has never backed down from any side in the country, even when Celtic visit. They have found the net in all but 2 league games this season and both of those came when they were missing their current strike partnership of Cillian Sheridan and Paul Heffernan. With Hibernian looking to jump back up to 3rd spot and Kilmarnock looking to jump into the top 6 in the table, both teams will be looking for the 3 points today and it is certainly a game both managers will feel is there for the taking. Hibs come into this game having thrown away a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 at home to Motherwell last week and their defending in the final 20 minutes of that match was absolutely comical. They have now lost 6 goals in their last 2 games and perhaps their old habits are starting to creep back into their game and clearly there is still much work to be done by Pat Fenlon in registering this Hibs side as a definite top 6 team. Captain and main defender James McPake returned from injury last weekend only to be sent off meaning he will be suspended here so Fenlon will have to shuffle things around in defence. Hibs have went Over in 14 of their 18 league games this season and 8 of their 9 games away from home have went over. Of course, we don't just look at these statistics and automatically think we have a bet on our hands, there is obviously much more to it than that. Even if these sides did not possess such stats, this is still a bet that would appeal to us considering the way both teams have been playing of late and given the likely approach of both managers in this game. With the stats there, it just gives us even more solid ground for advising this bet. It's a game I am really looking forward to watching as I think it has the potential to be a high scoring affair and provide us with great entertainment with the way both teams try and play the game. Over 2.75 at 1.94+ has to be the call here.

dacs
    dacs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good 1-1 into the 26min.

ThomasHB

FT: 1-1

Thanks to the referee who denied Hibs clearest penalty I have seen all season in 2nd half.

beefcake
    Update your status

Tough break man, such is betting on Futbol...Once had a game over 2.5 and in the 2nd min it was 1-1 and 2 goal attempts rest of game..

ThomasHB

A busy day of football today, here is one in the SPL...

Scottish Premier League

Inverness vs St Mirren

Advice: OVER 2.75 Goals at 2.07 Sbobet (1.96+)
    These sides drew 2-2 at Paisley earlier in the season and I predict another similar sort of game in the Highlands this afternoon. The job Terry Butcher has done with Inverness really is remarkable. They sit 2nd in the table having scored 42 goals in 19 games which is already higher than their total number of goals scored in the whole of last season. That is a pretty remarkable stat and shows the firepower they have up front at present with Billy McKay in particular scoring in every game he plays in. They still remain vulnerable in defence however and only bottom club Dundee have conceded more goals than them this season. I thought they looked very poor at the back earlier in the season but even though they have tightened up a little bit, it's obvious they are still not bombproof in defence which can only be expected given the way they get forward in numbers. 14 of their 19 games this season have went Over 2.5 and they have kept a cleansheet just 3 times and have scored in every single game they have played in. With Saints sitting 3rd bottom and coming into this with suspension problems, Terry Butcher won't have to change anything about his team at all and they will look to win this from the very start here. Saints picked up a very valuable 2-1 win at home to Motherwell on Friday night and they looked very good going forward in that game with Steven Thompson netting both goals and looking very impressive. Key playmaker Paul McGowan is also returning to full fitness and could be involved here which is a big plus for Saints from an attacking point of view. The bad news for them here is the suspension of key defensive midfielder Jim Goodwin (16 starts) and central defender Marc McAusland (17 starts). With other key central defender Darren McGregor out with a long-term injury, Saints will be severely weakened at the back for this game. The absence of Goodwin just in front of the back line is a massive missing as they don't have a natural replacement for him. Saints have won just 5 of their 19 games this season having lost 9 and if they are to aim for a top 6 spot, these are games Danny Lennon must be looking to win. 10 of their 19 games this season have went Over 2.5 and they have conceded just 1 goal less than Inverness in the league this season which is the 3rd worst defensive record on show. With the news we have analysed and such, Inverness -0.5 obviously was worth looking at but the current price of 1.98 is much too short for us even taking into account the differing positions of both in the league and the suspensions for St Mirren. We seen enough from St Mirren on Friday to know they are very dangerous up front with Steven Thompson in fine form and the return of playmaker Paul McGowan will only strengthen them even further in this department. Inverness are always very dangerous going forward and against a weakened Saints backline they should have no problem finding the net this afternoon. Overall this is a game that has the potential to be a thoroughly entertaining and end to end game of football and I would be very surprised if it does not throw up at least 3 goals. Over 2.75 at 1.96+ is excellent value in our book.

beefcake
    Update your status

Great read Thomas!

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the under in the dundee game 1-0 at half whjat do you think?

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Scottish Premier League

Inverness vs St Mirren

These sides drew 2-2 at Paisley earlier in the season and I predict another similar sort of game in the Highlands this afternoon. The job Terry Butcher has done with Inverness really is remarkable. They sit 2nd in the table having scored 42 goals in 19 games which is already higher than their total number of goals scored in the whole of last season. That is a pretty remarkable stat and shows the firepower they have up front at present with Billy McKay in particular scoring in every game he plays in. They still remain vulnerable in defence however and only bottom club Dundee have conceded more goals than them this season. I thought they looked very poor at the back earlier in the season but even though they have tightened up a little bit, it's obvious they are still not bombproof in defence which can only be expected given the way they get forward in numbers. 14 of their 19 games this season have went Over 2.5 and they have kept a cleansheet just 3 times and have scored in every single game they have played in. With Saints sitting 3rd bottom and coming into this with suspension problems, Terry Butcher won't have to change anything about his team at all and they will look to win this from the very start here. Saints picked up a very valuable 2-1 win at home to Motherwell on Friday night and they looked very good going forward in that game with Steven Thompson netting both goals and looking very impressive. Key playmaker Paul McGowan is also returning to full fitness and could be involved here which is a big plus for Saints from an attacking point of view. The bad news for them here is the suspension of key defensive midfielder Jim Goodwin (16 starts) and central defender Marc McAusland (17 starts). With other key central defender Darren McGregor out with a long-term injury, Saints will be severely weakened at the back for this game. The absence of Goodwin just in front of the back line is a massive missing as they don't have a natural replacement for him. Saints have won just 5 of their 19 games this season having lost 9 and if they are to aim for a top 6 spot, these are games Danny Lennon must be looking to win. 10 of their 19 games this season have went Over 2.5 and they have conceded just 1 goal less than Inverness in the league this season which is the 3rd worst defensive record on show. With the news we have analysed and such, Inverness -0.5 obviously was worth looking at but the current price of 1.98 is much too short for us even taking into account the differing positions of both in the league and the suspensions for St Mirren. We seen enough from St Mirren on Friday to know they are very dangerous up front with Steven Thompson in fine form and the return of playmaker Paul McGowan will only strengthen them even further in this department. Inverness are always very dangerous going forward and against a weakened Saints backline they should have no problem finding the net this afternoon. Overall this is a game that has the potential to be a thoroughly entertaining and end to end game of football and I would be very surprised if it does not throw up at least 3 goals. Over 2.75 at 1.96+ is excellent value in our book.
    Tailing you on this pick! Thanks for the insight.

soxwin1917

Nice start with a St Mirren goal in the third minute. That looks good for the over since Inverness was the fav.

soxwin1917

There's 2 ...1-1 at ht

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

ThomasHB

Scottish Premier League

Inverness vs St Mirren

FT: 2-2

Could have been even more, very open game.

ThomasHB

One bet in the SPL today...

Dundee vs Aberdeen
    Advice: OVER 2.25 Goals at 1.89 Sbobet(1.80+)
    This is a massive game for both clubs and it's a game both must look to win from the start. Dundee are now 9 points adrift at the foot of the SPL table and if they are to keep alive their slim hopes of surviving in the top flight, they really must start winning games, especially at home. They didn't actually play too bad at home to Celtic on Wednesday but the class of the visitors just shone through in the end and it could have been even worse for Dee on another day were it not for goalkeeper Rab Douglas. They look in much better shape for this match as key players Nicky Riley and Iain Davidson return from injury and suspension respectively. Aberdeen must try and bounce back from a 4-1 hammering by Motherwell on Boxing Day and it could have been 5 had Jamie Langfield not saved a late penalty. Having watched the game, they were completely ripped apart by Motherwell, especially in the wide areas and as they are still missing their first choice full backs in Ryan Jack and Gary Naysmith here, I wouldn't fancy them keeping a clean sheet against a Dundee side that will be all out for the 3 points. Better news for Aberdeen is the return of young winger Ryan Fraser and midfielder Stephen Hughes and this definitely makes them look like more of a threat and Fraser especially will always create chances when given game time. Although they did concede 4 to Motherwell, they spurned quite a few chances of their own and would have scored 2 or 3 on another day. Craig Brown knows a win could move them back up to 4th place here and with their main aim being to finish 2nd or 3rd at the very worst in the league this season, these are games they must win. The Dons beat Dundee 2-0 at Pittodrie earlier in the season but the approach of Dundee was very defensive that day (they lined up 4-5-1) with Aberdeen recording a very comfortable win. We will see a much more adventurous line up from Barry Smith in this game and against a Dons side that conceded 4 goals just a few days ago, they really must attack from the start here against a backline that ought to be suffering after conceding 4 at Fir Park. The problem for Dundee is clear for all to see with just 12 goals scored in 19 games this season which is clearly not good enough at this level. 9 of their 19 games have went Over 2.5 with 5 of those coming at Dens Park. Putting the ball in the net has been a problem for them but I have seen a few bits of play from them recently that makes me think they will find the net here, especially with the home crowd right behind them. The stats don't back that up but as I have said before, stats are not everything in football and the general play from Dundee in recent games has not been all bad. Were they facing a side that had been more solid defensively of late (such as Celtic on Wednesday), this is not a bet that would appeal but Aberdeen have conceded 11 goals in their last 5 games and with their defence constantly changing shape since injuries took their toll, they are clearly there to be shot at. The defence of Dundee of course remains very vulnerable aswell and they boast the worst defensive record in the SPL with 37 goals conceded in 19 games which is almost 2 goals per game. They only conceded 6 goals in their first 5 games when their game was all about keeping it tight but since then they have kept just 1 clean sheet and that was a 1-0 home win against a Hearts side thay played without a natural striker (that has since changed as we have discussed). Very worringly for Dundee they have conceded at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 14 games and up against a side with the 4th top scorer in the league (Niall McGinn), their backline could be in for another torrid time in this match. All in all, we just feel the odds are too generous here. We had Over 2.5 as the main line with Over 2.75 also drawn up so for us to be offered Over 2.25 at such a price is very hard to ignore considering how we see the game playing out with both teams chasing the 3 points from the very start. 1.80+ is good enough for us here.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

What's your view on Queen's Park vs Rangers game?

bolek

Hey thanx for the great write up...tailing over 2.5 at +105
    Gl

bolek

Good luck

bolek

Not looking good I guess we win some we loose some
    Gl

dacs
    dacs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bolek View Post
    Not looking good I guess we win some we loose some
    Gl
    Too early to say that. 1-2 and we have a winner!

bolek

Oh man thanx omg I can't believe that hit in the 89min and I lost all hope.....thank you

ThomasHB

One bet in the SPL today...

Dundee vs Aberdeen
    Advice: OVER 2.25 Goals at 1.89 Sbobet(1.80+)
    This is a massive game for both clubs and it's a game both must look to win from the start. Dundee are now 9 points adrift at the foot of the SPL table and if they are to keep alive their slim hopes of surviving in the top flight, they really must start winning games, especially at home. They didn't actually play too bad at home to Celtic on Wednesday but the class of the visitors just shone through in the end and it could have been even worse for Dee on another day were it not for goalkeeper Rab Douglas. They look in much better shape for this match as key players Nicky Riley and Iain Davidson return from injury and suspension respectively. Aberdeen must try and bounce back from a 4-1 hammering by Motherwell on Boxing Day and it could have been 5 had Jamie Langfield not saved a late penalty. Having watched the game, they were completely ripped apart by Motherwell, especially in the wide areas and as they are still missing their first choice full backs in Ryan Jack and Gary Naysmith here, I wouldn't fancy them keeping a clean sheet against a Dundee side that will be all out for the 3 points. Better news for Aberdeen is the return of young winger Ryan Fraser and midfielder Stephen Hughes and this definitely makes them look like more of a threat and Fraser especially will always create chances when given game time. Although they did concede 4 to Motherwell, they spurned quite a few chances of their own and would have scored 2 or 3 on another day. Craig Brown knows a win could move them back up to 4th place here and with their main aim being to finish 2nd or 3rd at the very worst in the league this season, these are games they must win. The Dons beat Dundee 2-0 at Pittodrie earlier in the season but the approach of Dundee was very defensive that day (they lined up 4-5-1) with Aberdeen recording a very comfortable win. We will see a much more adventurous line up from Barry Smith in this game and against a Dons side that conceded 4 goals just a few days ago, they really must attack from the start here against a backline that ought to be suffering after conceding 4 at Fir Park. The problem for Dundee is clear for all to see with just 12 goals scored in 19 games this season which is clearly not good enough at this level. 9 of their 19 games have went Over 2.5 with 5 of those coming at Dens Park. Putting the ball in the net has been a problem for them but I have seen a few bits of play from them recently that makes me think they will find the net here, especially with the home crowd right behind them. The stats don't back that up but as I have said before, stats are not everything in football and the general play from Dundee in recent games has not been all bad. Were they facing a side that had been more solid defensively of late (such as Celtic on Wednesday), this is not a bet that would appeal but Aberdeen have conceded 11 goals in their last 5 games and with their defence constantly changing shape since injuries took their toll, they are clearly there to be shot at. The defence of Dundee of course remains very vulnerable aswell and they boast the worst defensive record in the SPL with 37 goals conceded in 19 games which is almost 2 goals per game. They only conceded 6 goals in their first 5 games when their game was all about keeping it tight but since then they have kept just 1 clean sheet and that was a 1-0 home win against a Hearts side thay played without a natural striker (that has since changed as we have discussed). Very worringly for Dundee they have conceded at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 14 games and up against a side with the 4th top scorer in the league (Niall McGinn), their backline could be in for another torrid time in this match. All in all, we just feel the odds are too generous here. We had Over 2.5 as the main line with Over 2.75 also drawn up so for us to be offered Over 2.25 at such a price is very hard to ignore considering how we see the game playing out with both teams chasing the 3 points from the very start. 1.80+ is good enough for us here.
    Dundee 1-3 Aberdeen

0-0 at half time but 1 goal was always going to open this game up and that is what happened in the 2nd half.

bolek

Thank you again

ThomasHB

One bet tonight in the Edinburgh Derby fixture...

Hearts vs Hibernian

Advice : UNDER 2.25 Goals at 2.07 Sbobet(1.98+)
    The first Edinburgh Derby of 2013 takes place at Tynecastle tonight and another feisty encounter looks to be on the cards. First up let me say we are not one for taking 'under' bets as you will have noticed but I just can't get away from this one tonight with the main reason probably being their cup game at Easter Road last month still in my mind. Hibs won that 1-0 and for the first time in a long time they registered a victory against their famous rivals. They actually come into the game in better form than Hearts and sit 5pts above them in the league table. Talking about that game at Easter Road last month reminds me of how poor the game actually was. Nerves completely took over and it was only a deflected shot from David Wotherspoon that saw the Hibees win the game. Apart from that, there wasn't a single piece of attacking play that warranted highlights which shows us how poor it was. I am not saying the game tonight will be as bad as that but I don't think it will be much better. Both teams can't afford to lose games like this and Hearts are not the attacking force of old where they would have no problem breaking down teams. The visitors are also much better defensively with captain James McPake back in the side along with terrier like midfielder Gary Deegan. In recent weeks we have taken advantage of the attractive over line on Hearts games as they successfully switched from playing a 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see John McGlynn revert back to his old ways tonight given the important of this match. Neither team likes to lose these games but looking at the league table, Hibs can afford to lose it more than their hosts and I think McGlynn will approach it cautiously with that in mind especially considering the firepower Hibs have up top in Griffiths and Doyle. Hibs were excellent in their 1-0 win at home to Celtic at the weekend and the defending from them after they went 1-0 up was heroic. On the other hand, old problems came back to haunt Hearts on Boxing Day as they lost 1-0 at Kilmarnock from the penalty spot and had trouble putting the ball in the net despite dominating much of the game. For us, this is all about the approach of both teams and with both derby games this season being very cagey (1-1 and 1-0) I don't expect anything different this evening and the mindset of both managers is likely to be avoiding defeat before anything else. As I said we don't take these bets very often but it's difficult to get away from them in such a game with everything set for a very tense and nervous encounter. 1.98+ is good enough for us to get involved here.

bolek

You have been really solid the last few weeks......
    Gl on your play....maybe I'll try under 3...

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

nice pick
    in the last 10 matches between these two(Hearts at home), there has been only one over 2.5 game

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'll bite, thanks.

123 Last