stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

MLS plays of the day

4-0 MLS season record right now +4.25 U

Hope some of you caught my Champs League TFC play +500 on Wednesday. Had a strong feeling Galaxy were gone lose that one.

Anyways onto today.

KC-NE Under 2.5 (-117)
    Expecting a 1-0 or 2-0 win here from KC. NE will be a bad team this year.
    Dal-Por Over 2.5 (even)
    We saw last week these two teams can score, both games last year averaged 4.5 goals.
    RSL-NY Over 2.5 (even)
    Home opener for RSL against a NY team they own the last few years. Rain is expected so hoping it causes some mistakes with both defenses.

Small plays:
    SEA-TFC Tie +250
    Seattle just came home from getting thrashed in Mexico. They are tired, and might be caught off guard by a TFC team who is looking to start their season with a valuable point in Seattle.
    Chv-VAN Tie +210
    Just can't see Chivas winning a game or Van winning on the road. So Cal Rain will slow both of these technically challenged teams down.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Dal-Por on it thanks

stuntin909

******* buried lol

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

It happens

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Dont sweat it too much, get it back next round!!

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

On Sunday night, MLS, I like: Colorado, DC United.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

DC v LA to go Over

stuntin909

up .08 Units now lol. variance is a bitch ehh

Over sounds like a good bet with the way LA's defense has been playing and the pressure on LA to start finishing their chances. I expect LA to finally win (and big) but with the way they lost Wednesday they might have that hangover still so they are unsafe to bet on or against at this point til we see how they react. Over is safest bet.

DC - LA over 2.5 (even)

killgod
    killgod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

That's what you get for being a LA fan.

stuntin909

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    up .08 Units now lol. variance is a bitch ehh

Over sounds like a good bet with the way LA's defense has been playing and the pressure on LA to start finishing their chances. I expect LA to finally win (and big) but with the way they lost Wednesday they might have that hangover still so they are unsafe to bet on or against at this point til we see how they react. Over is safest bet.

DC - LA over 2.5 (even)
    about time. La was missing so many damn one on one's.

3-0 LA

edit: and just like that 3-1. man this Defense pisses me off.

cash the over though.

Nova99

Some MLS Players are missing due to the US U23 the next week or so. Might be good to go on the Whitecaps at home (+112) vs DCU who is missing Hamid and Kitchen. Or KC (-113) vs Dallas who will be missing Brek Shea.

U.S. U-23 MNT Roster
    GOALKEEPERS (2):Bill Hamid (D.C. United; Annandale, Va.), Sean Johnson (Chicago Fire; Lilburn, Ga.)
    DEFENDERS (6): Perry Kitchen (D.C. United; Indianapolis, Ind.), Ike Opara (San Jose Earthquakes; Durham, N.C.), Kofi Sarkodie (Houston Dynamo; Huber Heights, Ohio), Zarek Valentin (Montreal Impact; Lancaster, Pa.), Jorge Villafaña (Chivas USA; Anaheim, Calif.), Sheanon Williams (Philadelphia Union; Boston, Mass.)
    MIDFIELDERS (6): Freddy Adu (Philadelphia Union; Potomac, Md.), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana; Chula Vista, Calif.), Mix Diskerud (Gent; Oslo, Norway), Jared Jeffrey (Mainz; Richardson, Texas), Amobi Okugo (Philadelphia Union; Sacramento, Calif.), Michael Stephens (LA Galaxy; Naperville, Ill.)
    FORWARDS (6): Juan Agudelo (New York Red Bulls; Barnegat, N.J.), Terrence Boyd (Borussia Dortmund; Berlin, Germany), Teal Bunbury (Sporting Kansas City; Prior Lake, Minn.), Joe Gyau (Hoffenheim: Silver Spring, Md.), Brek Shea (FC Dallas; Bryan, Texas), Tony Taylor (Estoril Praia, Jacksonville, Fla.)

cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like a side in Houston-Seattle tonight? Leaning Seattle -120. Houston third game in a row on the road.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

got seattle at -106. went for it.

Nova99

Took Houston PK tonight, heard sounders may have a few injuries to starters and Houston is a tough team to beat.

Good luck fellas, hope its a good game to watch

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

4 plays I like for this weekend:

Porland PK -117 over NE
    CHI/PHI Draw +214
    San Jose pk, +.5 -120 over Toronto
    Columbus -.5, -1 -108 over Montreal

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

Seattle 2-0 over Houston FT

Good luck on your plays tmr. Stutin wake up !

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

seattle is tough at home. took 'em way too small dammit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    4 plays I like for this weekend:

Porland PK -117 over NE
    CHI/PHI Draw +214
    San Jose pk, +.5 -120 over Toronto
    Columbus -.5, -1 -108 over Montreal
    what do you like about San Jose? Toronto is on fire. Great pre-season and champs league matches. It may be cold and rainy here tomorrow. No way would I back San Jose here, but don't fully back TFC. You may hit, but T.O. 0,-0.5 @ 2.00 is my go.

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    what do you like about San Jose? Toronto is on fire. Great pre-season and champs league matches. It may be cold and rainy here tomorrow. No way would I back San Jose here, but don't fully back TFC. You may hit, but T.O. 0,-0.5 @ 2.00 is my go.

May I respectfully disagree? Toronto is not on fire. Toronto is never on fire. Thanks. No need to go on the attack!

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I'm making a small parlay with the following picks today.

RSL ML over Chivas
    Vancouver DNB over DC United
    Portland DNB over NE Revolution
    Last edited by FreddDS; 03-24-12 at 01:28 PM.

dabomguy11

seattle is tough at home. took 'em way too small dammit haha.

I don't mean to answer after the fact, and I know that my statement loses a little bit of credibility, but the main thing that I was focused on was that Frings was out, and he is the key to their defense, and one of my main reasons to fade is when a key CB or central defender is out.

dabomguy11

Also, they played their CL matches against a very tired Galaxy team that was playing its 4th game in a week and a half that really isn't as good as last year because of the loss of Omar Gonzalez. I appreciate the feedback though, and am glad to discuss picks with anyone. If we can both learn something, I'm more than happy with that.

dabomguy11

Also, adding Vancouver pk, -.5 -101 over DC United. United is having trouble scoring, and without Hamid, Kitchen and Najar.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

Boring 0-0 final score. dang it

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by teeder View Post
    May I respectfully disagree? Toronto is not on fire. Toronto is never on fire. Thanks. No need to go on the attack!
    Nice hit brother!

I have to say though...HAHA my friend, check every post I have ever made...I don't "go on the attack" as you so eloquently said. Don't forget, this is typing we are doing, not talking. I merely stated my thoughts and opinions, which I HAPPILY admit were wrong. I am a man who can admit defeat and modestly accept a win. So, thank you for your reply, but you have my comments twisted.

Once again, very nice win there. Glad I didn't end up in the stands

bruv

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    I don't mean to answer after the fact, and I know that my statement loses a little bit of credibility, but the main thing that I was focused on was that Frings was out, and he is the key to their defense, and one of my main reasons to fade is when a key CB or central defender is out.
    Yes you're right there, but for some reason I still thought T.O. would stand up there on our home ground, before the nasty little gnat flies set in during the summer hahahaha...

Ahh well, on to the next

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Nice hit brother!
    I didn't have a bet on the game. I was just trying to warn people off betting for Toronto. My experience is that nobody should bet on any Toronto team, ever, unless they want to end up living in a fridge box.

I have to say though...HAHA my friend, check every post I have ever made...I don't "go on the attack" as you so eloquently said. Don't forget, this is typing we are doing, not talking. I merely stated my thoughts and opinions, which I HAPPILY admit were wrong. I am a man who can admit defeat and modestly accept a win. So, thank you for your reply, but you have my comments twisted.
    No need to be so defensive, really, I was just being pre-emptive, knowing as I do the type of character one is likely to meet on these forums. If you're the exception then great. (Sorry I haven't got time to research all your posts.)

bruv[/QUOTE]

TheBeastMode
    TheBeastMode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

stuntin - any MLS plays?

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

Let's go boys. Yesterday Red Bulls were easy cash. any big picks for today's games?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Unreal that RSL came back last night...pretty impressive stuff. MLS has definitely become more enjoyable to watch.

Ellivennecq
    I can hear Atlantis full of cheer.
    Ellivennecq's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what's your record, OP?