EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [1/12] Ninja Plays

[Coppa Italia] Napoli HT/FT [-119]
    Rather than take the rapidly inflating odds on the handicap for Napoli against Cesena today, I'll go with this result. Stories circulating about Cesena fielding a weakened side today with little intention of winning in this competition as they concentrate on Serie-A survival on the weekend. Even at full strength, this squad would likely struggle against Napoli. Cesena have dropped four of their last five in Serie-A play and sit in one of the relegation spots. This is a pick I will back up for quarter the stakes with Draw HT/Napoli FT @ +325.

[Copa Del Rey] Albacete +1.5/+2 [-119]
    Albacete head on the road to battle Athletic Bilbao in the 2nd leg of this tie with the aggregate at 0-0. I don't think the Segunda B side are going to be awstruck having already eliminated Atletico Madrid from this competition. Further, Athletic has a history of playing very tight matches in the Copa Del Rey. Their last five matches have all been decided by a single goal or resulted in a draw. They will need to be careful obviously not to concede as the away goal could loom huge in this one. Llorente will be in the start XI it appears, so that will give Athletic a better offensive attack then the one they showed in the opening leg. Still, with a spot in the QFs on the line and very little wiggle room ... if Albacete falls, I don't think it will be a heavy defeat.

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Tailed the spanish one, and made a small u 2.5 GL EP

Was considering going o 2.5 in the Italian game. I think it's going to be one sided, but I have my doubts on whether naples team will net 3 times

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

im taking albacete money line its at +875 worth a shot lol

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by GasperTheGambler View Post
    im taking albacete money line its at +875 worth a shot lol

you can get +1350...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Wrong team scored damn it... I hate soccer

EaglesPhan36

F*ck a duck. Be lucky to hold on for a half stakes loss in Spain and Italy gonna need Napoli to at least get it to a half time draw to have a chance at anything.

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

What you guys think of under 3 Barcelona game? Barca is fave by 1.5 but is at +120. So if they aren't favored to cover that, I know they won't get scored on is that point to under? I know nothing I am just giving my 2 cents

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Well dani alves and couple other starters out. I placed small amount on DRAW. I know sure loss but at +395. Lol

EaglesPhan36

Sorry dudes. Today sucked.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Eagle, you should know that CUP games are freaken 'no bet' games or just very small stakes for fun. There is no freaken way to predict this Cup BS.