EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [1/8/12] Ninja Plays

Draw Project
    Italy: Palermo-Napoli +234
    Spain: Betis-Sporting Gijon +268

[Spain La Liga] Espanyol-Barcelona Over 3 [-118]
    Espanyol have been leaky defensively of late, allowing two goals in three of their last five overall matches. At home, they have allowed two goals in each of their last three. And then there is Barca. Scoring goals for fun right now with three goals or better in eight straight matches and ten of their last eleven overall. The -2 handicap might seem a steady pick in this one, but Barca haven't been as reliable on the road this season dropping points in four of seven road matches. They have also given up goals in five of seven on the road which makes the over shot here more attractive. The Catalan derby is often a cagey affair, but given the current form of Barca - I think goals are in order here with Barca capable of doing all the damage if they choose to inflict pain on Espanyol.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

GL today

Zahpeter
    Zahpeter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

I'm curious , how much do you play the "project" plays ? Half the ammount of the regular ones ? THe same ?

EaglesPhan36

Usually the non-project listed ones are either risking one unit or to win one unit. Project Plays, yes, normally do .5 unit on each one. There are days when I will do a full unit on them ... but mostly I like going with half a unit on each - that way if they both fail and you win the non-project play you can break even still.

EaglesPhan36

Appears my original though of Espanyol +2 would have been a better option. Shite day today. Draws had no chance and this one looks destined to finish maybe with two goals ... or just the one.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

88' 1-1
    ninja push or hit?

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Handball in the box, no penalty...

...ccksuckrs
    Last edited by Fl6j66; 01-08-12 at 04:25 PM. Reason: uno-uno

Zahpeter
    Zahpeter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Thanks for the clarification, BOL today.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    Handball in the box, no penalty... ...ccksuckrs
    Yeah I did not see that until today because I missed the end of the match. Not sure how you judge that to be an incidental type infraction. It was pretty clear he put his hands up, then of course there were what three shots off the post or bar by Barca? Just one of those days.