Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Man C - NewCas...my bet

Well, after the international play has dissolved for a little bit, we get to resuming the league play. An interesting match to watch was Italy v. Uruguay because Italy, once again, fell short of anything spectacular. They are still in transition mode from old to new, and my good friend, who is 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Uruguayan, said he felt strong about Uruguay and thus I ended up taking the +0.5 at very small. I was pleasantly surprised to see Uru stand strong on that 1 goal lead. One thing I DID notice in this match, and frankly was hard to miss, was Balotelli's intent facial expression, personifying the term "seek and destroy". That destruction in his eye, coupled with the obvious frustration of Italy not being able to find the back of the net on any of their good opportunities, is enough to scare any man back to his mom's teat. Balotelli may not know his arse from his mouth, but he is a scary figure. I expect him to be hungry tomorrow. I think the selfish ol' bastard will want the glory tomorrow. We can't deny he likes to win and will do anything to do so, hence his cheap-shots and emotional investments, at times. I think he is actually fitting in alright with City over the last while and has looked alive the last few times at Etihad, and more importantly, is looking focused and confident when playing there. I love the idea of him netting one tomorrow, as I read he is probably in the starting squad. I expect him to bounce back from the Italy woes and feel confident at Etihad in a different blue jersey...one he can wear to short-term success. I will gladly back Balotelli to score anytime @ 1.90 odds at Bet365. I will have City in some parlays as well over the american football weekend but my best take on this game is stated above. I can see him getting into space and hogging opportunities. Newcastle is ON A TEAR right now, but Man.C at home IS A TERROR. If he sits out early, plays like a twat and spins around the pitch or plays hard and just has bad luck, whatever the case may be, if my bet loses, that's fine...I will enjoy watching him try to win it for me

Just my humble thoughts. God bless Lowenbrau.

my bruvs and broads. I've bolded the final say, for all y'all lazy people.

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

City are over rated, it'll come to a crash soon and they'll be back to 4th/5th where they belong (YES I'M A UNITED FAN).
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave zebo1337 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

I am neither United nor City fan but how can the team that overscored the other be overrated

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst red card, ever. Ever. EVER.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by zebo1337 View Post
    City are over rated, it'll come to a crash soon and they'll be back to 4th/5th where they belong (YES I'M A UNITED FAN).
    Quote Originally Posted by zebo1337 View Post
    Worst red card, ever. Ever. EVER.
    Typical United troll. All of my friends are United fans and are pompous like you, but at least have some intelligent arguments and banter. I said NOTHING about City's position in the table or where they should/shouldn't be. Your trolly comment has nothing to do with my post or bet or anything and provides NO insight. Is there any intelligent life forms on this SBR planet??

News Flash, Fergy-licker:

Man City 2 - 0 Newcastle

Goals: Balotelli, Richards

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Great call on Balotelli!

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well the odds were crap but it was a good bet in the end, well done

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Great call on Balotelli!
    Thanks bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Well the odds were crap but it was a good bet in the end, well done
    Really, you think so? I wasn't going to touch it at anything less than the 1.90 i saw it at but thought that was actually pretty good, considering what a lot of those "to score anytime" prices are often set at...

any tips BEFORE the match as to where to find better prices, pertinent info regarding bet, etc. are GREATLY appreciated Davey. Thanks for the comment, BOL dude!

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

The odds on Balotelli was crap I agree, if you make that kind of bet over and over again in the long term, you would be down BIG time. Congrats on the win though, dont do it again

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by branrave View Post
    The odds on Balotelli was crap I agree, if you make that kind of bet over and over again in the long term, you would be down BIG time. Congrats on the win though, dont do it again

I don't do it often. If you read the writeup you'd see I liked Balotelli in THAT spot. Thanks fr the tip though man!