CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

questions to people who are beting on Bosnia game today

I see some ppl are betting on Bosnia pk or draw today.... I understand Bosina fought hard against France and draw the game and Portugal are slacking away from their home... but how can you bet on Bosnia??? I see Portugal lost to Denmark recently but Denmark is world ranking #10 team. Today's game is really important to Portugal side.. Ronaldo is playing today and I don't see them slacking in this game... I see 1-0 or 2-0 in favor of Portugal and their odd has very nice value @ +140 imo. Please share your thoughts! Thanks in advance.

arsenal11
    arsenal11's Avatar Become A Pro!

my pick is portugal dont care about bosnia.. good luck mate

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Portugal is crap, there goign to be playing in a hostile enviroment, I dont think they leave winners today... Im on the draw personally

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the over myself. Portugal seems a little looser defensively on the road from what I have seen in the past, so I think both teams score. Bosnia really has to score to have a chance here. 0-0 does them little good IMO heading onto the road for the 2nd leg where Portugal rarely loses.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portugal rolls.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep in mind that the pitch is in awlful condition, Portugal wanted to switch to another pitch but it wasnt allowed, so no good conditions for the over and for skilled players like the portugese, probably that is why alot of people are betting 1 or X which represents value in these conditions.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Rep of Ireland are the play of the day. They have a great offensive line and play a really good hurry up style of attack. They are also solid in the middle and defensively they have a solid line. They also have one of the best safetys in the world in Shay Given who protects the ball really well and knows how to manage a game. Ire to win easily

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

alamo are you takin the - 1/4 line for Ireland?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm late, but the pitch is such a crap!

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Rep of Ireland are the play of the day. They have a great offensive line and play a really good hurry up style of attack. They are also solid in the middle and defensively they have a solid line. They also have one of the best safetys in the world in Shay Given who protects the ball really well and knows how to manage a game. Ire to win easily
    Estonia 0 - 4 Rep.Of Ireland FINAL
    As expected a nice easy winner. Shay Given had an easy time in the safety position as he succesfully shuts out Estonia. Andrews at QB was sensational with one Goal and 3 passes for goals as was our star receiver Robbie Keane. Ireland could be a dark horse for the World Series in the Summer so keep an eye out for them.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Estonia 0 - 4 Rep.Of Ireland FINAL
    As expected a nice easy winner. Shay Given had an easy time in the safety position as he succesfully shuts out Estonia. Andrews at QB was sensational with one Goal and 3 passes for goals as was our star receiver Robbie Keane. Ireland could be a dark horse for the World Series in the Summer so keep an eye out for them.
    It's all good, but 2 red cards for Estonia did the job, before that it was 0:1 with over 60min of play.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

MartR

It was a f*ckin disgrace! The ref gave all decisions in favor to Ireland..

Is that a way for FIFA to say sorry for happened 2 years ago????
    Last edited by MartR; 11-12-11 at 01:07 PM.

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by MartR View Post
    It was a f*ckin disgrace! The ref gave all decisions in favor to Ireland.. Is that a way for FIFA to say sorry for happened 2 years ago????

Trampas
    Trampas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartR View Post
    It was a f*ckin disgrace! The ref gave all decisions in favor to Ireland..

Is that a way for FIFA to say sorry for happened 2 years ago????
    This is a UEFA comp and nothing to do with FIFA so that goes that theory out the forum.

The were 's all day so you can't complain there

You don't make any sense apart from a losing bet
    Last edited by Trampas; 11-12-11 at 03:55 PM.

MartR

Quote Originally Posted by Trampas View Post
    This is a UEFA comp and nothing to do with FIFA so that goes that theory out the forum.

The were 's all day so you can't complain there

You don't make any sense apart from a losing bet
    FIFA or UEFA whatever

I did not bet on this game, I'm Estonian and that is why I complain. I'm sorry if anyone got upset by my behavior.