The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

EPL Question!!! Who will upset?

on Saturday there are 4 big favs at home..

Liverpool vs Wolves
    Arsenal vs Bolton
    Chelsea vs Swansea
    Man City vs Everton

I know they all look like easy home wins (or extremely close in Arsenals case ) but without jokes, I know for a fact that one of these favs wont win... it doesnt look like it at first but from experience I feel that 1 or maybe even 2 of these games will DRAW/upset...

now which one?

i have no clue as of now so im opening this thread for discussion... DRAW pays about 4-5 in each of these so the reward is there...

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

To be honest the only game I can confidently predict is the Chelsea game, they will get 3 points vs Swansea. Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City on the other hand I can see all 3 of those games resulting in suprise. Everton are usually strong against City, but how much of an impact would the transfer window see to this game? Enough to see City win? You would think so, but never know. Everton are going for +1.5 @ 1.65 at Bet365 if you don't mind the juice and I can see the value in that. Arsenal vs Bolton is the game I would pick as a draw though @ 4.50

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

Bolton are the worst away team in the EPL, I can't see them doing anything even against an unimpressive Arsenal.

Everton and Wolves are the only possibilities imo.

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

They don't all look easy.

Liverpool vs Wolves
    Arsenal vs Bolton
    Chelsea vs Swansea
    Man City vs Everton

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

swansea plays well, no done deal there. could upset

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

if carroll starts wolves have a chance.

no smart man would bet on the gunners.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

the only value this week:
    wba
    qpr
    spurs

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

None of them all.

I put them all (ML) in a parly (including Man Utd). 1 units pays 4.65 units.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    None of them all.

I put them all (ML) in a parly (including Man Utd). 1 units pays 4.65 units.
    It will lose, I don't think man utd will win away again... And trust me one of those 4 won't win

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Perhaps Liverpool with Adam out with a few injuries at the back. Wolves were able to nick a result at Anfield last season, but I'm not so sure with this time around the way they're conceding goals.

Bolton haven't had much success at the Emirates but they could steal a point there. Might be the best time to get a result against the Gooners....bit fragile atm. Their physicality and length is exactly what gives Arsenal trouble and Cahill will play to impress his "future club". Though there is pressure on Wenger and Arsenal to get a result at home, Bolton could be digging a deeper hole if they don't get anything from this match and then their following match against Chelsea.

I would have said Everton (as they did the double over Citeh last season), but Mancini's got his club playing at such a high level and tempo and they won't want to drop points to United in consecutive weeks. Aguero has been unstoppable thus far and Silva and Nasri should be able to run the midfield all game, especially now that Arteta isn't there.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    It will lose, I don't think man utd will win away again... And trust me one of those 4 won't win
    We'll see! I'm fairly confident about it.

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool without Suarez(on his best) is an average mid table team

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Wolves won at Anfield last year so forget about it

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

You're not stating some AMAZING prediction by saying that at least 1 of them won't win. There's a reason why parlaying 4 of them will give you around +400 odds, because it's more likely that one of them don't win than all of them winning.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by samitarian View Post
    You're not stating some AMAZING prediction by saying that at least 1 of them won't win. There's a reason why parlaying 4 of them will give you around +400 odds, because it's more likely that one of them don't win than all of them winning.
    He is trying to figure out which one to play the draw for, just looking for opinions.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This would be a good idea if we had Champions League games midweek, but with Carling Cup the big squads are all rested.

If I had to pick a winner/ draw candidate it would be Wolves as they played Liverpool very tough last year and had good results vs top teams last year, albeit most of them at home.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

I have a hunch it could be ManU this time. Stoke is strong at home.

Also United and City are playing CL on tuesday..

The Special One

are you serious?

samitarian

yeah, i am serious.

did you get offended by my post or something?

samitarian

if i had to choose one, i think man city have the most likelihood to falter this weekend.

But i think they'll all win

RedDevil11

Quote Originally Posted by MartR View Post
    I have a hunch it could be ManU this time. Stoke is strong at home. Also United and City are playing CL on tuesday..
    I agree...no easy task playing at the Britannia for any club. Stoke are a much improved squad, though I think they'll have a difficult time containing United's wing play. Plus Stoke are coming off a long hard fought battle midweek against the Spurs in the Carling Cup, whilst United were able to rest the majority of its first team squad against Leeds. With the size of United's squad, the upcoming CL match at Old Trafford against Basel shouldn't be too much of a concern (Fergie will certainly change some of his team) as opposed to Stoke's Europa league clash with Besiktas on the Thursday.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    I agree...no easy task playing at the Britannia for any club. Stoke are a much improved squad, though I think they'll have a difficult time containing United's wing play. Plus Stoke are coming off a long hard fought battle midweek against the Spurs in the Carling Cup, whilst United were able to rest the majority of its first team squad against Leeds. With the size of United's squad, the upcoming CL match at Old Trafford against Basel shouldn't be too much of a concern (Fergie will certainly change some of his team) as opposed to Stoke's Europa league clash with Besiktas on the Thursday.
    not to be an ass, but Stoke plays Kiev... which is far worse than Besiktas..

but regardless, this game smells like a DRAW

RedDevil11

not to be an ass, but Stoke plays Kiev... which is far worse than Besiktas.. but regardless, this game smells like a DRAW
    no worries....but they actually just played Kiev....they drew in the Ukraine 1-1. Next match is home against Besiktas.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    no worries....but they actually just played Kiev....they drew in the Ukraine 1-1. Next match is home against Besiktas.
    wow I fuked up, im sorry.. I checked ESPN fixtures and thought i saw Kiev (2nd leg) but it was Besiktas..

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

on Saturday there are 4 big favs at home..

Liverpool vs Wolves
    Arsenal vs Bolton
    Chelsea vs Swansea
    Man City vs Everton

I know they all look like easy home wins (or extremely close in Arsenals case ) but without jokes, I know for a fact that one of these favs wont win... it doesnt look like it at first but from experience I feel that 1 or maybe even 2 of these games will DRAW/upset...

now which one?

i have no clue as of now so im opening this thread for discussion... DRAW pays about 4-5 in each of these so the reward is there...
    In order of confidence level:

Bolton
    Everton
    Wolves

Good luck, TSO!

The Special One

yeah, i am serious. did you get offended by my post or something?
    not really but do you think I posted to show an AMAZING prediction? what I know is all 4 arent winning, so I wanted to hear some opinions...

honestly, so far nobody has posted any persuasive angle...

PickApprentice

1. Not really convinced with Arsenal at all even if they got the win against Swansea. Bolton always have good record against Arsenal due to style of play, we all know that any club is more dangerous when they are wounded.

2. Everton has a good record against City. Moyes always tend to get the best out of players, and even if they do lose this game it definitely willn't be a big margin.

3. Wolves did the double over Liverpool last season, and I am sure that lose would be in players' mind, so I expect Liverpool to put up a good performance this time. Also I expect Anfield to be a hard place to visit to get any point this season.

4. I willn't touch Chelsea at the moment, because you don't know which Torres will pitch on the day.

Good luck!

PickApprentice

not really but do you think I posted to show an AMAZING prediction? what I know is all 4 arent winning, so I wanted to hear some opinions...

honestly, so far nobody has posted any persuasive angle...
    TSO, btw, just something that I have observed over the years. The standard of this forum has went down over the years. You could find great tipsters on this site previously, before you join, but nowadays, every noob is posting their picks.

faia81
    faia81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bolton +1 2.10 bet365 is one of my main bet for saturday

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Wolves to beat Liverpool.

The Special One

Its either Liverpool or arsenal..

I say 75% pool

BetGrinder
    BetGrinder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Torres to score @1.61.....a guy that only scored maybe 5 goals since he went to Stanf.Bridge!!!

The bookies are seeing the same as me: redemption game for Andre Villas-Boas, for Torres and for Chelsea in general. I'm betting Chelsea -1 HT @3.00 and parlaying their ML with City and with Utd @2.65

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

my opinion is city , even -1,5

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Failpool maybe

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Torres to score @1.61 ?
    then villas boas to score should be 1.40...

12 Last