Jscarfino
    Jscarfino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I would like to introduce you the Support / Owner of "A+" rated 5dimes.

Summary:
    I am an affiliate for 5dimes I have referred quite a few people and often receive commisions weekly... They do not allow me to play on my affiliate account (which is the exact same as my players account).. Instead of just allowing to bet/gamble on the affiliate account they make me send an email for a transfer every single week.. Which is not that big of a deal just slightly annoying.. So I simply went to live support to ask why this rule is in place? Why cant I simply gamble from my affiliate account or can we make it so the comissions go straight to my players account so I can avoid the hassle of sending in an email every single week.. Here is how the convo went:

** note I talked to two guys before "Tony" who refused to answer me... "Uriel" transferred me to the Manager "Percy" who then transferred me to the Owner / GM "Tony"

*He transfers me*

Some real great guys running these sites. I will say the first customer support "Uriel" was much more professional. The second "Percy" was an asshole who refused to answer my question much like "Tony". "Tony" was just as flatout awful representation of the book and I am ashamed to have even referred people to this site.

Jscarfino
    Jscarfino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Anyone else have AWFUL experinces in live support? THIS IS COMEDY!

Summary:
    I am an affiliate for 5dimes I have referred quite a few people and often receive commisions weekly... They do not allow me to play on my affiliate account (which is the exact same as my players account).. Instead of just allowing to bet/gamble on the affiliate account they make me send an email for a transfer every single week.. Which is not that big of a deal just slightly annoying.. So I simply went to live support to ask why this rule is in place? Why cant I simply gamble from my affiliate account or can we make it so the comissions go straight to my players account so I can avoid the hassle of sending in an email every single week.. Here is how the convo went:

** note I talked to two guys before "Tony" who refused to answer me... "Uriel" transferred me to the Manager "Percy" who then transferred me to the Owner / GM "Tony"

*He transfers me*

Some real great guys running these sites. I will say the first customer support "Uriel" was much more professional. The second "Percy" was an asshole who refused to answer my question much like "Tony". "Tony" was just as flatout awful representation of the book and I am ashamed to have even referred people to this site.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

When a book/owner tells you there's a design flaw, and it can't/won't be fixed, there's no reason to argue with them.

In the end, it seems like you cut off your nose to spite your face.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

So you gained what by acting like an egghead?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Seems like a reasonable response to me.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

Typical Broke Dikk Non-Pro thread here at SBR!

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

smh @that chat

op what part of illegal sports betting do u not understand lol its the wild wild west they have our nuts in their hand

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

lol buried by tony

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Get out of here

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I love these tony threads

He always puts these clowns in their place

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Reading this was far superior to this NCAA championship game

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Tony bent you over no lube, why are you bragging about it?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Tony gives zero fuks dude, you can lay out your argument as coherently and thoughtfully as you want and it doesn't matter. I make a pretty good living, some guy gives me the business and tells me he's going to cost me customers... go for it, I've got plenty of fuking customers already. Go fuk yourself and oh yeah you're not going to cost me customers because your friends probably know what a douchebag you are anyway. And oh yeah, in Tonys case, what you do is illegal and you're bringing up petty bullshit like this. I bet Tony did have a great day. I know I always do too.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Wow tony gaped this guy

holla

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Haven't seen a Tony chat log for a while. He's softening up in his old age there actually.

Seems like a weird thing to get yourself booted over though. Why cant I do this? You just can't. But why cant I do this? We have old software and this is how it works. But why cant I do this? You just can't, period. Why won't you answer my question? Shall I close your account? But why won't you answer my question?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

OP, I want to make sure you understand that nobody here is telling you that Tony didn't give you poor customer service....he obviously did. What I can't figure out was why you made a big deal of it?

I have to tell you....if I told one of my customers that something was just not possible and he kept arguing with me....I would love to react in the same way Tony did. Now, I don't....but that's because he and I are wired differently. There was no way you ere getting your way there and you kind of made yourself look a little silly.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You showed him!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

<----------------- Team Tony

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

1. You complained about an extremely minor inconvenience. It is an accounting issue. Deal with it.
    2. You lost a good out in a world of shrinking good outs.
    3. You played the "don't you know who I am?" card, which classifies you as an A-1 douche to begin with
    4. Nobody give a flying fukk about your "online presence" or your "twitter followers"
    5. You sound like a Democrat complaining about the Electoral College.

Since you are a big twitter guy....... you can interpret this @giantdouchebag #tonydontgive2fukks #yougotowned
    Last edited by shari91; 04-05-17 at 03:32 AM.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Reading this was far superior to this NCAA championship game
    100%
    This thread > the final

Thanks op

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Haven't seen a Tony chat log for a while. He's softening up in his old age there actually.

Seems like a weird thing to get yourself booted over though. Why cant I do this? You just can't. But why cant I do this? We have old software and this is how it works. But why cant I do this? You just can't, period. Why won't you answer my question? Shall I close your account? But why won't you answer my question?
    I was going to say normally Tony doesn't even chat that long, its f*ck you, leave then normally lol

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Tony is definitely an a-hole and Jscarfino is definitely an idiot. Pick your battles.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Awesome read. Thanks for posting your ownage. Lol
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave mohye1980 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Man what an awesome thread this guy made
    Makes an idiot of himself while taking a verbal burial from tony
    Tony is no doubt a piece of shit but you gotta like the guy because of stuff like this

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

The OP needs to read "how to win friends and influence people" at least 4 times.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

tony kicked ur ball children in

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    1. You complained about an extremely minor inconvenience. It is an accounting issue. Deal with it.
    2. You lost a good out in a world of shrinking good outs.
    3. You played the "don't you know who I am?" card, which classifies you as an A-1 douche to begin with
    4. Nobody give a flying fukk about your "online presence" or your "twitter followers"
    5. You sound like a Democrat complaining about the Electoral College.

Since you are a big twitter guy....... you can interpret this @giantdouchebag #tonydontgive2fukks #yougotowned
    This made me giggle like a 7 year old on finger painting day.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-05-17 at 03:33 AM.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Maybe if Tony wouldnt throw out everyone he doesnt like they wouldnt need to steal credit card information every week.
    Points Awarded:

getlucky2win gave jayc88 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you couldn't tell Tony was being sarcastic when he said 1990's... something is wrong with you.

I've spoken to Tony on chat 7 or 8 times lifetime... and if you're professional... he'll be professional.

Talking to Tony would be the equivalent of talking to Tony Montana.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you couldn't tell Tony was being sarcastic when he said 1990's... something is wrong with you.
    I've spoken to Tony on chat 7 or 8 times lifetime... and if you're professional... he'll be professional.
    Talking to Tony would be the equivalent of talking to Tony Montana.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Tony has a lot of us by the balls. Funny read, though. I'd rather have another out, but there isn't shit out there that I can find, so the asshole gets my money.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.
    Eventually it will probably end somewhat similarly for Tony. I assume he's a fat, ugly, cokehead prick. The software does suck, and takes forever to get your money. He doesn't care, it's his world and we have minimal choices. So, good for him.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

thread backfire lol

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Tony you asshole. Bookmaker fo life

1234 Last