JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I like the idea of sterilization in all these poverty stricken Countries.. India and China as well.. Brazil, West Africa, Middle East and Mexico too.. Very over populated..

As you guys know I'm very aware and concerned about over population in this world.. End result is poverty, starvation and disease... They'll all want to be coming to Europe and America, kinda like we are starting to see now..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-17 at 01:31 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Where did you get this elitest attitude Jibby, who made you God. The perspective of the have nots may be that the world is overpopulated and overran by the haves and what if they had the power to sterilize the upper classes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Where did you get this elitest attitude Jibby, who made you God. The perspective of the have nots may be that the world is overpopulated and overran by the haves and what if they had the power to sterilize the upper classes.
    I'm not God as I said I just like the idea of sterilization in poverty stricken over populated Countries...

You gotta figure if you live in a poor country and are uneducated then why have 10 babies that you can't feed, take care of and or educate? I'd prefer to stop the suffering and pain by the use of birth control or sterilization.. I wouldn't force that on people against their will though, but I'd try to reward the ones that do if I were in the position of power to do that....

Is that wrong of me to think that? It's obvious the world is over populating based on the continued increasing numbers..

Just so you know the upper class are having less babies these days, they are using birth control and or getting their tubes tied more and more.. I'm not having kids and that's by choice.. I'd adopt though if it were made easier..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-17 at 02:09 AM.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like the idea of sterilization in all these poverty stricken Countries.. India and China as well.. Brazil, West Africa, Middle East and Mexico too.. Very over populated..

As you guys know I'm very aware and concerned about over population in this world.. End result is poverty, starvation and disease... They'll all want to be coming to Europe and America, kinda like we are starting to see now..

Your second picture is actually a popular tourist area, the Harajuku district in Tokyo. Cool place. Very technologically advanced society, and actually concerned about its low birth rate. Workaholics over there.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    If you really know anything about the Zionist state of Israel this is no surprise
    Exactly. Nothing to see here

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Keeping poor Ethiopians from reproducing is not an atrocity. It'll probably keep them from starving. Somehow blacks (whether in the US or in Africa) have still not figured out that having babies they can't afford leads to perpetual poverty. And in Ethiopia, it's worse than poverty. It's literal starvation. Too many mouths to feed. Too small of food supply.
    You are an ignorant oyster. What do you say about poor whites who reproduce? idiota

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

We do understand that Isreal is not a country or democracy as we commonly think of a State. It is a Jewish State first and foremost, so it is entitled to perform religious exercises or routines or military procedures to preserve and protect its Jewishness.

John Kerry said it- Isreal can be Jewish or it can be a Democracy, it cannot be both.

If this occurred in any other country it's be a legit issue, but in a religious state it's a non topic. I, for one, am not surprised nor am I offended or disgusted by the practice here.

The US news cited on here is propaganda, I have no faith in the reality of that article.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You are an ignorant oyster. What do you say about poor whites who reproduce? idiota
    Poor whites probably shouldn't be reproducing like crazy either.. Here in the States though even the poor whites aren't making their babies starve to death and suffer like in Ethiopia..

I suggest you google starvation in Ethiopia before you post and you will see images like this below!!!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

JIBBY that photo is from 2008 or 2009 in Liberia, not Ethiopia.
    and is connected to the Ebola epidemic chaos.
    pulled it up on TinEye.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    JIBBY that photo is from 2008 or 2009 in Liberia, not Ethiopia.
    and is connected to the Ebola epidemic chaos.
    pulled it up on TinEye.
    Yeah I know I just pulled a pic off Google... There are millions starving in Sudan and Ethiopia today.. Just google it.. Humanitarian efforts can't even keep up with the starvation.. There are food drops constantly going on..

This a current link covering that pain and starvation.. So yes they ABSOLUTELY should not be having more babies over there and in that situation...

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...105-story.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-17 at 11:12 AM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Genesis 12:3

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Hopefully SBR is instituting a sterilization policy
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

Jib you should never talk about anything remotely involving politics or cause and effect because surely youre gonna leave cause out of it.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yeah I know I just pulled a pic off Google... There are millions starving in Sudan and Ethiopia today.. Just google it.. Humanitarian efforts can't even keep up with the starvation.. There are food drops constantly going on..

This a current link covering that pain and starvation.. So yes they ABSOLUTELY should not be having more babies over there and in that situation...

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...105-story.html
    I disagree. Babies are not the problem. Population is NOT the problem.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I disagree. Babies are not the problem. Population is NOT the problem.
    Well the real underlying problems are radical religions, lack of government, law and order and education.. Wars and displacement is the ultimate problem. So is a lack of agriculture development in these regions to keep up with the growing populations as well..

You shouldn't be having babies in these regions and situations.. It's not fair to bring a baby into the world in a troubled and hopeless situation like that..

Yes the world is overpopulating and that is fact, it's getting polluted because of it, it can't continue on with the constant growing numbers.. War and disease use to help with population control but that can't even balance it out anymore.. Medicine is better, wars don't take out millions at a time anymore, people are living longer as well...

Have one or two babies should be the norm now, not 6 or 10. Common sense suggests that..
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball

the problem is money, as usual, because money corrupts society
    and holds it back from true, directed progress. we are still attached
    to antiquated systems of transportation and energy that destroy the
    environment and do not make the most of the planet's remaining potential.
    it's the footprint and overdevelopment that destroys, along with wars and
    the institutionalized mandate for "economic growth" which is a road to hell.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Germany acted against it's citizens in a domestic genocide.

Isreal is supplying relief and refuge, under questionable religious grounds, in a state of war, to persons that would drain it's limited resources. To make contingent this type of relocation a period of sterilization is not ridiculous, but rather practice in my opinion. It's be similar if the US denounced children of illegals, reverting to pre 1870s law, where only children of naturalized citizens were citizens, as opposed to today's version of "just have the kid north of the Rio". Isreal just thinking ahead 20 years to preserve its Jewish traditions. If the population were to be watered down with African or Moorish bloodlines, then Isreal would cease to exist. Yet in their defense they still give shelter to those in need. Under the circumstances I see nothing objectionable in this policy. It's not a right to be Isreali, it's not Isreals obligation to pay for your baby.
    Its every Western countries obligation though eh.What pisses me off even more,weve been saying for years we want to preserve are traditions and culture but when we say it were knuckle dragging bigots,but when its Israel its fine.I see how it is with you clowns.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 03-29-17 at 12:22 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This isn't that recent but it's the first I've heard about it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8468800.html

Talk about hypocrisy!
    Ethiopian are from kush, look it up... they aren't Jews. Jews are from the tribe of Judah. Sons of Jacob.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Ethiopian are from kush, look it up... they aren't Jews. Jews are from the tribe of Judah. Sons of Jacob.
    It's way more complicated than that. There was an Israelite migration into Africa.
    Certain Israelites mixed with native population, and the Ethiopian Hebrews are legitimate.
    They are just as legitimate as virtually all other modern so-called "Jews", most of whom
    have no Israelite blood at all, but are converted Asiatics from the Khazarian Kingdom.

jtoler

It's way more complicated than that. There was an Israelite migration into Africa.
    Certain Israelites mixed with native population, and the Ethiopian Hebrews are legitimate.
    They are just as legitimate as virtually all other modern so-called "Jews", most of whom
    have no Israelite blood at all, but are converted Asiatics from the Khazarian Kingdom.
    Even way further back than that, like the Igbo's of Nigeria who migrated 1500 years ago.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i stand by my comments...

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Even way further back than that, like the Igbo's of Nigeria who migrated 1500 years ago.
    no doubt, and Herod Antipas wasn't even Jewish. He stuffed the Sanhedrin with non-Israelites.
    Very few people today understand how multi-cultural the Roman Empire was in Christ's time
    and even for centuries before. They just want to cuddle up in their Christian Zionist blankets
    and read their Scofield Bibles which were financed by the House of Rothschild.

brainfreeze is the perfect example of a brain-frozen, ignorant (meaning uninformed, not rude)
    victim of programming. The God he claims to worship warns multiple times about fake Jews
    in the end times and the evils of the world, no salvation by birthright and was persecuted
    and hunted down like a dog by them "sons of the devil" but brainfreeze and his ilk, constantly
    viewable on networks like TBN and Daystar have been deceived so effectively
    that they are actually afraid of entertaining historical truth; and shirk to reproach evil
    when it is done by this super-race of uber-men they create in their minds.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-29-17 at 01:50 PM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Nobody poor should be reproducing. However, it is an overwhelmingly black problem. 73% of blacks are born out of wedlock in the US. More than double any other ethnicity.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Nobody poor should be reproducing. However, it is an overwhelmingly black problem. 73% of blacks are born out of wedlock in the US. More than double any other ethnicity.
    Agreed...

It's always the poor and uneducated that are having all the babies here in the States.. Can include the Mexicans as well in that mix.. The poor and uneducated then compound with each generation and that certainly then contributes to the massive welfare and jobless problem we are facing now.. ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-17 at 02:06 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

no doubt, and Herod Antipas wasn't even Jewish. He stuffed the Sanhedrin with non-Israelites.
    Very few people today understand how multi-cultural the Roman Empire was in Christ's time
    and even for centuries before. They just want to cuddle up in their Christian Zionist blankets
    and read their Scofield Bibles which were financed by the House of Rothschild.

brainfreeze is the perfect example of a brain-frozen, ignorant (meaning uninformed, not rude)
    victim of programming. The God he claims to worship warns multiple times about fake Jews
    in the end times and the evils of the world, no salvation by birthright and was persecuted
    and hunted down like a dog by them "sons of the devil" but brainfreeze and his ilk, constantly
    viewable on networks like TBN and Daystar have been deceived so effectively
    that they are actually afraid of entertaining historical truth; and shirk to reproach evil
    when it is done by this super-race of uber-men they create in their minds.
    I'm not going to call you names. (Brain frozen) i never called them a super-race. Please don't put all these words in my mouth and tell me what i think and believe that i haven't stated to you... thanks

jews are from Judah. One of the split tribes of the Israelites ... period. and they will be grafted back in (as scripture states) now these are khazars and these are ethiopians and so on, doesn't change the fact Jews ....are from the tribe of Judah in ISRAEL

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    We do understand that Isreal is not a country or democracy as we commonly think of a State. It is a Jewish State first and foremost, so it is entitled to perform religious exercises or routines or military procedures to preserve and protect its Jewishness.
    John Kerry said it- Isreal can be Jewish or it can be a Democracy, it cannot be both.

If this occurred in any other country it's be a legit issue, but in a religious state it's a non topic. I, for one, am not surprised nor am I offended or disgusted by the practice here.

The US news cited on here is propaganda, I have no faith in the reality of that article.
    Are you a jew? In my experience the zealous defenders of hypocritical Israel's policies always turn out to be jews. If israel is allowed to randomly sterilize people without their consent based on religious grounds, then I guess you're also okay with muslims stoning gays and women. I mean, it's just their religion, gotta tolerate that, right?

And why should Israel preserve it's jewishness when they call us racist every single day for wanting to preserve our white christian european culture? Hell, they call us racist for merely wanting to defend our borders and build walls. If we're allegedly all the same and religion doesn't matter, Israel has no right to refuse migrants based on skin color and officially treat muslims as second class citizens. If an asian, black, mexican or arab can become "Americans" "Swedes" or "Germans" then so should they be able to become Israeli jews should they want to.
    Last edited by Gaze73; 03-29-17 at 03:00 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Its every Western countries obligation though eh.What pisses me off even more,weve been saying for years we want to preserve are traditions and culture but when we say it were knuckle dragging bigots,but when its Israel its fine.I see how it is with you clowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Are you a jew? In my experience the zealous defenders of hypocritical Israel's policies always turn out to be jews. If israel is allowed to randomly sterilize people without their consent based on religious grounds, then I guess you're also okay with muslims stoning gays and women. I mean, it's just their religion, gotta tolerate that, right?

And why should Israel preserve it's jewishness when they call us racist every single day for wanting to preserve our white christian european culture? Hell, they call us racist for merely wanting to defend our borders and build walls. If we're allegedly all the same and religion doesn't matter, Israel has no right to refuse migrants based on skin color and officially treat muslims as second class citizens. If an asian, black, mexican or arab can become "Americans" "Swedes" or "Germans" then so should they be able to become Israeli jews should they want to.
    These posts are pretty much what I'm trying to get at. This thread isn't as much about condemning what they did as condemning the hypocrisy of it.

So many of the same bleeding heart Marxist American Jews that condemn everything whites do as racist and oppressive have a special place in their heart for Israel.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    So many of the same bleeding heart Marxist American Jews that condemn everything whites do as racist and oppressive have a special place in their heart for Israel.
    This is true....

First 12