stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: My Former Firm is Helping Cali Combat the Trump Admin

And I've rejoined them, in a legal capacity. Once I got wind of the press release I got in touch with my contact and begged to come back, I even told him I wouldn't take a salary. After reminding me that comes across like douchenozzle trump I was reminded of business committee qualifications. I've been blessed to join a team headed up by legendary lawman Eric Holder to maintain the civil liberties of citizens and undocumented persons across the state of California, with expectation of roughly half the states in the union to join a coalition against immoral actions taken by a demagogue's will. Currently we do business with over 30 states in a myriad of capacities so signing on for this work is not in the realm of extreme possibility.

Make no mistake, we intend to be obstructive, intrusive, and litigous against the demolition machinations of an administration who intends to harm the fabric of citizens and aliens with contributions alike. We will be a hindrance within civil litigation. I've never been so impressed by a mission statement. Back in the day, let's say 2009, Julian Bond, former Chairman of the NCAAP and professor of Civil Rights History (RIP) told me he was encouraged by my scope and understanding of history. I promise to do right by him. We will do our part, and hopefully, no one will know what we're doing.

I do owe Trump a praise, thanks to him I found my career
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, and The Kraken

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

" legendary lawman Eric Holder"

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Stealthy, i know you are a nice guy but why do you want to help people that are here to take and not give anything back? Tax payers of this country are footing the bill for these undocumented people. Is that not one of the major problems in California? I am all for helping another human out but not if they are purposely taking advantage of all the fruits of the country and paying nothing back like the rest of us.

Anyways, you seem excited to be back in the action with this firm so I am happy for you even if I don't necessarily share your view of the situation.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Social Justice Warriors...activate!

I read your first post. I bet you could make taking a dump in a Port-o-potty sound noble

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Stealthy, i know you are a nice guy but why do you want to help people that are here to take and not give anything back? Tax payers of this country are footing the bill for these undocumented people. Is that not one of the major problems in California? I am all for helping another human out but not if they are purposely taking advantage of all the fruits of the country and paying nothing back like the rest of us.

Anyways, you seem excited to be back in the action with this firm so I am happy for you even if I don't necessarily share your view of the situation.
    Undocumented does not equivocate to untaxed. They pay taxes, for many of them for decades, just as many citizens can avoid taxes. Not an uncommon occurrence.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Undocumented does not equivocate to untaxed. They pay taxes, for many of them for decades, just as many citizens can avoid taxes. Not an uncommon occurrence.
    I'm not saying you are wrong but please explain that. Do you mean sales taxes? For them to pay income taxes they would have to have some type of tax id number therefore they would be documented.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Taxes is just the tip of the iceberg of problems but I am not going to get into a debate. Good luck in your new calling my friend. Hopefully they end up throwing you some coin for your time.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Taxes is just the tip of the iceberg of problems but I am not going to get into a debate. Good luck in your new calling my friend. Hopefully they end up throwing you some coin for your time.
    yes please do not open this pandoras box sbr might finally TILT if you do

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm not saying you are wrong but please explain that. Do you mean sales taxes? For them to pay income taxes they would have to have some type of tax id number therefore they would be documented.
    "It works like this: Many immigrants who aren’t authorized to work in the United States buy fake Social Security cards and present them to their employers, who either don’t know they are fake or don’t look too closely. When the employer submits a W-2 form and a tax payment on those workers’ behalf to the Social Security Administration, the federal government holds onto those payroll taxes, even if the Social Security number isn’t linked to anyone on file. And then, a large chunk of that money ends up in the Social Security trust funds, from which retirement benefits are doled out to aging Americans."

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...-taxes/499604/

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

What do you mean?

This is in context of a state, not individuals. They are protecting their undocumented workers.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Congrats on your rejoining the labor force.
    I admire your aspiration to take up the cause of emulating Julian Bond.

Pehaps your crack legal team will explain the terms:
    litigous
    equivocate

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Social Justice Warriors...activate!

I read your first post. I bet you could make taking a dump in a Port-o-potty sound noble
    Only if that public dump rakes in 10grand I'll take it all over the CA waste traps

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

All kidding aside. Best wishes on your new endeavor.
    I hope that it leads to a fulfilling, rewarding career.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Tell Holder to go fukk himself. Thanks.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

move to fukkin mexico so you wont have to deal with it and have same atmosphere as cali. thanks

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

And I've rejoined them, in a legal capacity. Once I got wind of the press release I got in touch with my contact and begged to come back, I even told him I wouldn't take a salary. After reminding me that comes across like douchenozzle trump I was reminded of business committee qualifications. I've been blessed to join a team headed up by legendary lawman Eric Holder to maintain the civil liberties of citizens and undocumented persons across the state of California, with expectation of roughly half the states in the union to join a coalition against immoral actions taken by a demagogue's will. Currently we do business with over 30 states in a myriad of capacities so signing on for this work is not in the realm of extreme possibility.
    Make no mistake, we intend to be obstructive, intrusive, and litigous against the demolition machinations of an administration who intends to harm the fabric of citizens and aliens with contributions alike. We will be a hindrance within civil litigation. I've never been so impressed by a mission statement. Back in the day, let's say 2009, Julian Bond, former Chairman of the NCAAP and professor of Civil Rights History (RIP) told me he was encouraged by my scope and understanding of history. I promise to do right by him. We will do our part, and hopefully, no one will know what we're doing. I do owe Trump a praise, thanks to him I found my career
    Wetbacks gonna wetback

SMH

While we're at it, somebody throw this dumbfukk over the wall too

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Stealthy congrats man! It's great that you are finally going to earn enough money to vote for POTUS TRUMP in the next election. Salud pal!
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

It is not hard to get a ss number. They pay taxes but could never file so the govt makes out.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Read an article that illegals in the workforce pump in 100 million in the social security pot that they can obviously never take advantage of.

Can someone grab that picture of stealthy with the 5 ladies crying election night

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    move to fukkin mexico so you wont have to deal with it and have same atmosphere as cali. thanks
    Not moving to Cali still based in DC.

pretty amped. Orientation in 2 weeks.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    All kidding aside. Best wishes on your new endeavor.
    I hope that it leads to a fulfilling, rewarding career.
    I had a few beverages and try to do it all on my phone, autocorrect has some strange suggestions.

anyway, many thanks bud

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Goes both way
    Years ago I knew several illegals and everyone was paid cash with no withholdings. Many had kids drawing wic and other welfare programs.

Not saying get rid of illegals either as I got a whole apartment complex rented primarily to them but acting like they are a great benefit on a macro level is not really true either.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Basically you get to be a sore loser like we have never seen before. Truly, many a Beta desire this in a lot of walks of life, but it's not condoned. So by all means - live out your fantasy!

Congratulations, I am sure it feels good in a lot of ways. Not in any true self-respecting way, but probably the way chicks feel when they are gossiping.

I am sure there were a lot of Conservatives that wanted to fight against Obama's unprecedented Megolomaniac machinations, but couldn't lest they be deemed a Racist. It's your world, whiney, self-righteous leftists, but joke just might be on you.

So there is such a thing as State Income Tax...And yes, they file taxes at times. You ever heard of The EIC?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I'm getting paychecks to help roadblock the Golden(shower) boy.

Livin the dream.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Tax returns & social security lost are minimized when you max out dependents and don't have to prove that you even support them or that they live in the U.S. Illegals know how to jock the system better than CPA's.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    I am sure there were a lot of Conservatives that wanted to fight against Obama's unprecedented Megolomaniac machinations, but couldn't lest they be deemed a Racist.
    What the hell are you on?

https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-c...n-and-sabotage
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...lockade-230363
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nd-nomination/

Literally, all Republicans have done is just try to prevent anything from passing. No compromising, nothing. They blocked Merrick Garland's SC nomination for 293 days, more than doubling the longest in history. Then dumbass Mitch McConnell cried like a little pussy when Democrats said they'd do the samething.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/01/sc...ll-resending-0

I've seen some stupid posts on SBR, but yours may well be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on here.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

astro61200

Also, fail to see how anyone can bitch about stealthy. He's making sure things that are done are LEGAL. If they are, he won't be blocking anything. If they are ILLEGAL then they shouldn't be happening in the first place, thus he's performing a service.

It's all well and good to not care about other people's civil liberties, but guarantee that tone would change if it were one of their liberties being infringed upon and no one was there to have their back.

It also gives him a good excuse for why I'll be beating his ass in fantasy baseball again this year too

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

What has trump done wrong

Its laws on our books
    Come into this country illegally
    You break the law

So if you had a daughter that was beautifull smart and i wanted her and i assaulted her i should get in trouble right because I wanted her

Illegals want want want but they broke the law how can u become a citizen of a country when as tbe first act in tbe country you break a law...smh

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well, nice to get paid to waste time. Enjoy.

Move to Cali, take the rest of the sore losers with you, and secede. Bring all the illegals from my area too. I'll fly them out.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Have fun losing scumbag. And go move to Mexico if you like dirty illegal Mexicans so much that steal jobs from honest Americans.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Maybe we can get rid of those pesky illegal immigrant detention centers that Clinton helped proliferate

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Reading comprehension is low it seems. I'll say it again, I'm not moving to Cali.

Nowhere in my post did I mention moving there.

Some butt hurt folks which means this is already making a positive mark.

Unlike the choads who bitched incessantly online about the Obama administration, I'll be fighting head on an idealogy I don't find in tune with our country's values.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Also, fail to see how anyone can bitch about stealthy. He's making sure things that are done are LEGAL. If they are, he won't be blocking anything. If they are ILLEGAL then they shouldn't be happening in the first place, thus he's performing a service.

It's all well and good to not care about other people's civil liberties, but guarantee that tone would change if it were one of their liberties being infringed upon and no one was there to have their back.

It also gives him a good excuse for why I'll be beating his ass in fantasy baseball again this year too
    I had a solid team, nothing great. If I'd better understood the point scoring structure prior to the draft I would've been champ

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Maybe we can get rid of those pesky illegal immigrant detention centers that Clinton helped proliferate
    The private and heavily contracted detention facilities/jails are a very dirty business. I agree.

I'd rather the government hire more immigration judges/lawyers and have them expedite the immigration proceedings so they do not have to detain people or release them on their own (hoping that they return for their court date...***spoiler alert, many don't***) for months, sometimes years. Build court houses closer to the border. Hold Mexico responsible for the Central Americans they are allowing to travel through their country unfettered.

123 Last