Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

LOLSYSTEM​tm

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

personally, i don't trust systems but i kinda like how yours is sounding blowhole

care to elaborate other than dogs 2.5-6.5? i get if you wanna keep it secret

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    LOLSYSTEM​tm
    jake.... I GUARANTEE I have a WINNING $$$$$$ OUT-THE-ASS SYSTEM

Just for YOU... and for a limited time (must order system in next 20 minutes)... I'll discount it to you for, oh... let's say a measly 446 betpoints.

A VIRTUAL STEAL!!!

Just ship pts and I'll PM you all the super duper details that'll have you rolling in so much $$$$$ you'll steal both Donker's AND Opie's wives away from them... AND have all the strippers givin ya blowies in the Champagne Room.

ACT NOW!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Points Awarded:
    gauchojake gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hmmm... not exactly the way I wanted that 446

I'm already practically giving my $$$$$$-OUT-THE-SPHINCTER SYSTEM to you for FREE

Well, ok... for what you paid I'll release just a "tip of iceberg" system nugget that will have you winning plays soon

SYSTEM RULE: NEVER BET ON GINGER COACHES TO WIN PLAYOFF GAMES!

IOW, fade the Cowskirts... BIGTIME... and THANK ME LATER!!!

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    RA77 for 620 betpoints I'll release another nugget

All Math is Alexa & Google HOME certified accurate

ACT NOW!!!
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 620 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 650 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ra77... you're ACES.

Because of that... I'm gonna refund your 620 and release another system nugget for FREE

SYSTEM RULE: NEVER BET ON QBs THAT TELL YOU TO "R-E-L-A-X" WHILE NERVOUSLY 'DATING' C-LIST ACTRESSES FOR BEARDS TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEIR REAL ORIENTATION DEALIO!

IOW, refinance your house and put it all on G-men this Sunday... and THANK ME LATER!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Blowie Joey, I've spoken with Eddy Munny on skype and he's agreed to let you off the hook for your lies under one condition...You have to share your system with Players Talk. How is Clemson +6.5 computing on your system? Is it at 75%?? Do we buy the hook??? I will get this thread merged to the think tank. We are all counting on you and your highly skilled system here, pal. Don't let us down. Also, is there a way to incorporate poster acoochy's cash flow positive hedging system if we are in a bad spot during the game?????

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Systems

Let me guess, every time you lost your system A play, then you double down on the system B play?

Fukking nailed it

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Post count this thread: BJ 26, Eddy 0

Think maybe you have the whole "gay infatuation" thing backwards. That said, with the sample size and shaky accounting I seriously question your systems validity. Need more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL Are you retarded? How can you "need more info" on a system when there is no system! The kid just went insane and made it up! Can you not read?

If you could read, then you'd see that I NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM!! That is the whole point of the thread you moron!

As for the 26 to 0 posts, that is just on this thread! There was no way that Eddy Dummy was going to come on this thread & start lying about some system that I never said I had.

If you learn to read, then Go look on the Clemson thread by phattdaddy. The kid went absolutely insane on that thread tonight, posting lie after lie about the phantom system!

That said, I question your 3rd grade education, because you obviously cant read the words

"I NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM"
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Yeah Eddy sure looks like a fool now ... Regarding the system though, can it be applied on basketball as well? Asking for a friend, thanks.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Yeah Eddy sure looks like a fool now ... Regarding the system though, can it be applied on basketball as well? Asking for a friend, thanks.

LOL Yes I've never seen anyone more foolish than the Eddy Dummy kid with the constant blatant lies about a

system that I never said I had!

Tell your "friend" that the "system" goes like this: After I have plainly stated that:

you make a 50 grand bet that Eddy Dummy will still lie and say that I have a system! Then you win Fitty grand! LOL

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Wait, so how does your system work again?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

If you don't actually have a system, how the fukk are you making bets?
    What are you using in place of a system?

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Wait, so how does your system work again?

LOL the "system" goes like this: After I have plainly stated that:

you make a 50 grand bet that Eddy Dummy will still lie and say that I have a system! Then you win Fitty grand! LOL

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If you don't actually have a system, how the fukk are you making bets?
    What are you using in place of a system?

Go look at what I've already posted. I don't even bet that much, so I sure as hell don't have a system!

I'd never drive myself crazy trying to make 200 or 300 bets in a football season and "hope" that I won half of them

and just "owed a little grease!"

LOL To me that's like putting sugar on your balls and squatting down over an ant-hill!

I just try to make a big bet and then get a payout before my account balance sneaks off to zero!

Then I don't bet again for a while.

And I have no idea what part of that made Eddy Dummy begin to stalk me with blatant lies about some "system"

that I never said I had! LOL
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-03-17 at 10:28 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Right but, there has to be some sort of process behind how you arrive at your inevitable bets.
    Some sort of strategy that you employ when handicapping the games.
    You know....like a system , if you will.

You can't just click boxes all willy nilly with no rhyme nor reason, that just makes you JJ Gold, with hair.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL Yes I've never seen anyone more foolish than the Eddy Dummy kid with the constant blatant lies about a

system that I never said I had!

Tell your "friend" that the "system" goes like this: After I have plainly stated that:

You seem very reluctant to discuss the details of your system, and now even claim you don't even have a system at all (except the system of betting 2.5 and 6.5 point dogs). Is it a bit like Fight Club? The first rule about the system is you don't talk about the system etc. I think we should refer to it as the Non-Existant Fight Club System from now on.

blowjoe2020

Right but, there has to be some sort of process behind how you arrive at your inevitable bets.
    Some sort of strategy that you employ when handicapping the games.
    You know....like a system , if you will.

You can't just click boxes all willy nilly with no rhyme nor reason, that just makes you JJ Gold, with hair.

Ok J-vegas, you sound serious, so here you go. And this is what started the WHOLE infatuated lying by Eddy Dummy.

The only type of "process" that I have is that WHEN I decide to make a big bet, I avoid certain lines. I'm only talking about the opening line and not line movements. I personally don't bet lines of +3.5 or +7.5. But I do bet lines of +2.5 and +6.5. Those 2 are my 2 favorite lines to bet. BUT I don't bet them EVERY TIME, nor do I even seek out games that have those lines! I just simply told Eddy Dummy that +2.5 and +6.5 were my two favorite lines and that FOR ME PERSONALLY, it had worked out about 65 or 70% of the time over the years when I bet those lines.

So the idiot psycho started looking at EVERY game that ever had the numbers +2.5 or +6.5 posted on it, and he totally disregarded that I said it was only the OPENING lines, not lines that moved to those 2 numbers during the week! LOL And now he posts blatant lies about games that may or may not have even opened at those 2 numbers and how my "System" is nowhere near 70%!

LOL I haven't even bet a line of +2.5 or +6.5 in a month or more! And I sure as hell don't give a sheit whether they have won or lost!! I just said that IF I bet, then I like those 2 lines the most!

And man I swear this Eddy Dummy kid has gone psycho on me! LOL Go look at that Clemson thread by phattdaddy, Ed began posting about my mother, and he posted that he had "skyped with Shari" and started saying that the moderators wouldn't do anything to him for his abusive posts. Then he got banned for his posts, and then he came right back and started on me again! LOL

Now his newest psycho-lie is that he has a "petition" signed by 12 people about my "system" when anyone can go see that I never said I had a system! LOL

I haven't given a sheit what the +2.5 and + 6.5 games have done for over a month! And I never give a sheit what they do unless I have a bet on one of those lines!

LOL I've told him all this 30 times. But he is just a psycho-troll who is infatuated with me because I humiliated him for lying.

Sorry about the long post. But there it is. I like betting +2.5 and +6.5. but I don't bet them ALL the time and I never said I did.

And because of that, I have got myself a lying psycho-stalker on here! LOL

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

This is a funny thread.

Joe actually does have some good capping ideas. If you can find the good posts among all the other stuff.

The thread where this fight with Eddy starts is a good example.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

When you say Eddy, you arent talking about Eddy Munny are you?
    I hope not.
    Eddy is somewhat connected here AT SBR. He gets away with a lot of shit that others don't.
    He seems to troll seamlessly through the forums, undetected and uninhibited.

I'd tread carefully here.

Eddy has been working tirelessly on a system for a few years now. Maybe he's afraid you are trying to steal his system.

You aren't trying to mimick Eddy's system are you?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Is anybody reading blowjob's posts?

They are too long. I would like to try his system, but need the cliff notes.

Thanks

rizespor

Blowjoe, but you DO have a system right?

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is a funny thread.

Joe actually does have some good capping ideas. If you can find the good posts among all the other stuff.

The thread where this fight with Eddy starts is a good example.

Thanks Optional, your post really means a lot to me. Like I say, I can only talk about what works for ME! I'd never talk about,or tout some "system", because that is absurd.

I promise that it is all hilarious to me! And If you ever tell me to cool it, then I will cool it sir.

But I will say that I never imagined that I had the power to make a person like Eddy SO ANGRY, that he would start posting blatant lies OVER & OVER about some system that I never said I had!

You told me just to tell him he was real smart & he'd begin to like me, and I WOULD do that!

But I can't tell him he is smart when all he does is post the same blatant lie over & over about some system that I never said I had! That is the opposite of smart! LOL
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave blowjoe2020 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rizespor

Just tell us how your system works. Then we can conclude thread

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Just tell us how your system works. Then we can conclude thread
    post 90

Good explanation, Joe.

blowjoe2020

When you say Eddy, you arent talking about Eddy Munny are you?
    I hope not.
    Eddy is somewhat connected here AT SBR. He gets away with a lot of shit that others don't.
    He seems to troll seamlessly through the forums, undetected and uninhibited.

I'd tread carefully here.

Eddy has been working tirelessly on a system for a few years now. Maybe he's afraid you are trying to steal his system.

You aren't trying to mimick Eddy's system are you?

LOL Very funny. I've never seen him troll anyone but ME!! And why would I need to "tread carefully" when anyone on the forum can see that I have never "touted" a system, nor have I EVER even said that I had a system!!

The whole forum can go back and see that ED is a psycho-liar!

I've never been told by any moderator to stop defending myself against his blatant lies about some phantom system.

And if he did have "connections" on here that would allow him to blatantly lie about me, and then somehow get me sanctioned for defending myself against his lying posts, then why would I ever come back here anyway?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Eddy Money is a good poster.

blowjoe2020

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    You seem very reluctant to discuss the details of your system, and now even claim you don't even have a system at all (except the system of betting 2.5 and 6.5 point dogs). Is it a bit like Fight Club? The first rule about the system is you don't talk about the system etc. I think we should refer to it as the Non-Existant Fight Club System from now on.

LOL read post 90. I don't even bet 2.5 and 6.5 dogs ALL THE TIME! And I sure as hell don't have a "system"!!

If you refer to it as any type of system, then you are a 3rd grade retard who can't read the words:

"I NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM!"

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Can someone summarize this thread for me in like 50 words or less?

Actually never mind.

I don't think I care.

blowjoe2020

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

[QUOTE=blowjoe2020;26675647]
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Is anybody reading blowjob's posts?

They are too long. I would like to try his system, but need the cliff notes.

LOL Obviously YOU aren't reading my posts or you'd know that I HAVE NO SYSTEM!!

Try to read this for the 4th time I have posted it to your dumb replies:

The "system" goes like this: After I have plainly stated that:

Joe it sounds like you drink a lot.

No judgement.

I do too.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Tldr

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

That Eddie Dummy sure looks like a fool now. Great job Joe! You sure showed him.

First 123456 ... Last