littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

True INSTANT BTC withdrawals Books...Lets list them

the ones I have used that I rate A+++ for BTC withdrawal and never any issues
    1) Nitrogen
    2) directbet
    3) Looselines (Instant but has to be in the withdrawal hours)

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I would like to add Bookmaker as it's usually a couple hours after my request, very satisfied with the processing time. Also, it would have to be within the withdrawal hours as well. How instant are the other ones in your top 3?

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

loose lines is isntant? you mean 4 hours right

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15338

Betcoin.ag is quick after the first withdrawal.

littlekona

Every looselines btc withdrawl I've done has been instant as long as it's in there withdrawl hours via chat or phone it's hit my wallet before I hang up phone or close chat nitrogen and Directbet are basically instant or within few mins

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

I think you should make a distinction between BTC Only (deposit and withdrawal) and traditional books that offer all. Cant really expect the big boys (5D, Heritage, Bookmaker, etc) to offer instant BTC withdrawals.
    That being said Nitrogen is best by far for instant withdrawla however their live lines and options suck.

Bookmaker and BetDSI to me are best of both worlds. Great live lines a timely BTC withdrawals(same day for me last couple withdrawals).

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    I think you should make a distinction between BTC Only (deposit and withdrawal) and traditional books that offer all. Cant really expect the big boys (5D, Heritage, Bookmaker, etc) to offer instant BTC withdrawals.
    That being said Nitrogen is best by far for instant withdrawla however their live lines and options suck.

Bookmaker and BetDSI to me are best of both worlds. Great live lines a timely BTC withdrawals(same day for me last couple withdrawals).
    Nitrogen and Bookmaker are the two best books in my opinion. They are the two with the highest limits and quickest payouts together in the same shop. Some other books have more options and/or lower juice but have lower limits or make you wait a full day or longer to get a btc payout. Nitrogen and Bookmaker are like the best of both worlds. Nobody is perfect but those two are as close as it gets, in my opinion. If a book will pay you out quicker than most books will take your deposit, you know they're killer. Also if you can leave 6 figures in a book without having to sweat getting paid, you know they are legit. Bookmaker is the safest book for Americans and Nitrogen is the quickest. That's how I see it. I've been very satisfied with both of those books.
    Points Awarded:

Catch77 gave habitualwinning 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Besides their live lines, I really like Bookmaker and haven't tried out Nitrogen, might see what the fuss is about. Bookmaker has been on point ever since I left sportsbetting.ag.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Fairlay withdraws are the only withdraws that are actually instant. Nitrogen takes a few minutes, dont know about loose lines, and directbet can take forever to grade sometimes.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Fairlay withdraws are the only withdraws that are actually instant. Nitrogen takes a few minutes, dont know about loose lines, and directbet can take forever to grade sometimes.
    Does Fairlay accept Americans? What are the pros and cons of Fairlay? I'm always open to trying new places cause that's how I learned about Nitrogen and a couple other books after all but I never see anybody talking about Fairlay, I think you're the only one I've seen. What are your 5 favorite books btw? From what I remember of past posts I think you're very pro bitcoin so I respect your opinion.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

nitrogen no longer has instant withdrawals. they tell you that your payout will be processed in the order it was received... I've waited close to 40 minutes recently for a payout.

directbet has instant withdrawals once the event you bet on ends... however they issue the payout once your deposit/bet has been confirmed on the blockchain so if there's a delay with the blockchain you could be waiting a while.

cloudbet is the only shop that has TRUE INSTANT WITHDRAWALS. I press the withdraw button at cb and the btc is in my account within 30 seconds MAX everytime! never have I waited longer than 1 minute for a payout at cb...

betballer has fast payouts too. if you cashout while the live chat is online and tell them to push your withdrawal through, it should take no more than 5 minutes everytime as they manually send you the btc.. I've noticed that if you wait or hit withdraw during non business hours that your payout will take a bit longer than an hour before it hits your wallet.. so always try to wait until the live chat is online and you should have no problems.

habitualwinning

Guys idk if anyone else has been effected like this but my deposits to Nitrogen have been taking forever since about 2 weeks ago. Idk what the deal is but it's bizarre. I can make multiple btc transactions at the same time, like literally seconds apart and my transactions to other btc addresses will have multiple confirmations before my deposit to Nitrogen will even get 1 confirmation. It doesn't make any sense to me cause Nitrogen is the only place I send to that takes so long to confirm. I'm talking like hours to get 1 confirmation meanwhile my other transactions made at the same time will already be complete with multiple confirmations within minutes. Does anybody know what's up with this? To make it worse they don't let you bet there until your transaction is confirmed. As far as the payouts go those are still really fast. I'm to the point where it takes longer for me to get a deposit in than a payout. It's so bizarre.

72nova
    72nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

Why don't you guys just leave some money in nitrogen to bet with and just make occasional withdraws? I haven't heard of any instance where Nitro robbed anyone's bitcoins. I wouldn't leave 50k in there but 5-10k should be safe. You still have market fluctuations even if you moved it to a wallet each time. Any thoughts on this?

littlekona

what about weekends on Clodbet? I have heard cloudbet has short staff and issues on weekends w. grading times being long do they process INSTANT BTC withdrawals on weekends and 24/7

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Guys idk if anyone else has been effected like this but my deposits to Nitrogen have been taking forever since about 2 weeks ago. Idk what the deal is but it's bizarre. I can make multiple btc transactions at the same time, like literally seconds apart and my transactions to other btc addresses will have multiple confirmations before my deposit to Nitrogen will even get 1 confirmation. It doesn't make any sense to me cause Nitrogen is the only place I send to that takes so long to confirm. I'm talking like hours to get 1 confirmation meanwhile my other transactions made at the same time will already be complete with multiple confirmations within minutes. Does anybody know what's up with this? To make it worse they don't let you bet there until your transaction is confirmed. As far as the payouts go those are still really fast. I'm to the point where it takes longer for me to get a deposit in than a payout. It's so bizarre.
    you sound like a litttle bitch about to cry.....man up and deal with it

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Cloudbet surprisingly is instant usually... turning into one of my favorites after trying some of these others out.

staabinee
    staabinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've tried Powerbet and they have instant payout, withdrawal was processed the second I hit the button. This is great considering they currently offer better odds than Cloudbet or Nitrogen on all major leagues.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by staabinee View Post
    I've tried Powerbet and they have instant payout, withdrawal was processed the second I hit the button. This is great considering they currently offer better odds than Cloudbet or Nitrogen on all major leagues.
    Been online for just 6 weeks and looks like it's using a $14.95/mth shared server hosting plan.

No thanks.

Hopefully
    Hopefully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    Cloudbet surprisingly is instant usually... turning into one of my favorites after trying some of these others out.
    Just checked this site out, digging the look of the site. Think I will deposit tonight here and see how it goes. Will be back to let you guys know my outlook on them.