dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    As far as people like this talking, we have to understand that everyone thinks in their own perspective. This guy knows some pretty weird shit. For him to tell you this stuff is nothing to him. Besides, all this stuff is already known to the public. It's not like he's spilling any beans.

I used to teach community college computer classes at night. After class I got to talking to one of my students. He said he worked for the NSA and gave me a few examples to prove his point. He said "if some of the things the NSA knew were made available to the public some people just couldn't handle it. Their beliefs would change dramatically and society couldn't handle it." I said, "you mean like aliens".

The look on his face was golden. He was speechless that I could come up with something like that.
    A guy taking community college night courses huh

Community college guy was privy to secrets people don't find out until they become president +1450

Community college guy was full of shit and trying to angle for a good grade with passive aggressive tactics -1700

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

As far as people like this talking, we have to understand that everyone thinks in their own perspective. This guy knows some pretty weird shit. For him to tell you this stuff is nothing to him. Besides, all this stuff is already known to the public. It's not like he's spilling any beans.

I used to teach community college computer classes at night. After class I got to talking to one of my students. He said he worked for the NSA and gave me a few examples to prove his point. He said "if some of the things the NSA knew were made available to the public some people just couldn't handle it. Their beliefs would change dramatically and society couldn't handle it." I said, "you mean like aliens".

The look on his face was golden. He was speechless that I could come up with something like that.
    Aliens?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Who knew you could learn so much wiping another mans ass?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave boeing power 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Who knew you could learn so much wiping another mans ass?
    I know! It really was a stroke of good luck
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    A guy taking community college night courses huh

Community college guy was privy to secrets people don't find out until they become president +1450

Community college guy was full of shit and trying to angle for a good grade with passive aggressive tactics -1700
    I hope you don't think they're going to fly their people to Quantico or some such place for a spreadsheet class do you?

I also had an FBI agent taking the class. He said one Mexican national was caught transporting a big load of drugs across the state and this guy spilled the beans on who he was working with to get a reduced sentence. He said he's heard of these types of situations before and said this Mexican is dead meat once he gets out.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Aliens?
    You should have seen the look on his face when I said that.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

[QUOTE=QuantumLeap;26612830]You should have seen the look on his face when I said that.

Did it look like this?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think he does to

I honestly think he knows too much now for his own good

He asked me if I had an electric fireplace and I said "ya, we have two", he said "get rid of them, blah blah blah" and then told me how his team at MIT manipulated them remotely to produce CO

He was a brilliant man that probably knows more that I would ever want to know
    Lol yeah maybe if someone was after you. That guy is probably looking over his shoulder every second of every day. I would not be surprised if his paranoia consumed him.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, from one of the finest bullshiters in the world, spoken and believed by another bullshiter who posted it here!

You know what I heard and it's 100 fuk'in percent true from the guy who told it to me. If you fashion yourself one of those aluminum tin foil hats and wear it every where you go, it blocks those government mind control gamma rays. I got all this info for only $1 from a guy who owns his own shopping cart and lives behind walmart. Totally legit and this dude lives behind one of the most prestigious walmarts in the USA.
    Im confused, are you doubting my story or his? Or both

fwiw, i verified that he has a phd from mit, owns his own business in cybersecurity and won numerous awards over the last few years for work in encryption software, as well as a very high position in the nsa and consulting with the two previous administrations

So with that said, are you doubting what he told me because you werent there and you're the kind of guy that doesn't believe anything unless he's there to verify it? If so, great, Im not trying to change your mind.

Now go eat a rack of ribs before your cholesterol falls below 800 and you get the shakes

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

bullshit.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

The Kraken

Cuddles delete your post