StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Establishment is not trusted, why would an establishment candidate of any variety be able to beat Hillary? He wouldn't.

Trump was the best choice, because he has all the qualities to beat the Establishment. That's why he will.

He's beaten every poll and pundit for a year, now we're supposed to worry? No sir, he's got it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Establishment is not trusted, why would an establishment candidate of any variety be able to beat Hillary? He wouldn't.

Trump was the best choice, because he has all the qualities to beat the Establishment. That's why he will.

He's beaten every poll and pundit for a year, now we're supposed to worry? No sir, he's got it.
    Let's talk in 20.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hilltards' desperation is too obvious...

Clinton News Network

almost zero credibility left at that network. Journalism is dead.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Clinton News Network

almost zero credibility left at that network. Journalism is dead.
    When you have a total bullshitting unethical owned criminal candidate that will do whatever you want for a million "speaking fee" of course you are going to spew all the propaganda you can pull out your ass to make sure she gets elected. Trump might expose the bribery and political favor system that has run this country into the ground the last 20+ years at the expense of the working man who's wondering why he's got a career stocking shelves at Wal-Mart for 9 bucks when he used to work a factory job for 30.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-19-16 at 11:41 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave bettilimbroke999 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Here is the proof of the claims of a rigged election going back to 2008.PROOF "Males who are U.S. citizens who come from a State of the Union, just have sex and create more citizens naturally with their sex act." Those citizens are called "natural born Citizen".END OF PROOF

Now you know the true meaning of nbC status and all can see that Obama is not a lawful or legitimate 'President', just a Traitor who has overthrown the United States government and enslaved everyone under Neo-Nazi fascist dictatorship, and everything is a lie and illusion, including the election. And, now it is clear that the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, are all in on the plot to overthrow the government and maintain it as overthrown by rigging the elections and lying to the public to protect themselves from going to prison.

Now you know why the MSM is doing and saying what they are saying.The good news is that they are now caught and Trump will win the election anyway, and then all these people will be brought up on charges and go to prison for a very long time. Can't wait! Here is all the proof below. Just follow the links and do your homework. I have done all the hard work for you.Here is the reason this is all happening. Israel and the rest of the western nations, NATO, and the U.K. are in on the conspiracy with Hillary Clinton who has conspired with Obama who is not a natural born Citizen, and with Bush, in a fascist coup de tat against America, to overthrow our government and enslave us all under fascist dictatorship for their foreign banking masters, so that they can start WWIII and commit mass murder and genocide, so that their banking masters can rule over the ashes of mankind with their master Satan. And, by accepting and calling Obama President when he is not a natural born Citizen, then you are with Satan and worshiping man for your rights, not worshiping God the Creator for your rights, because the right to be nbC status is a Natural Right from God (inherited from your citizen father), not a 'legal right' from man (soil birth, which only applies to the offspring of non-citizen fathers or unknown fathers). The final judgment of mankind is at hand and so even all the Jews are to be judged. The only Jews who pass the test are those who knew that Obama was not nbC quailed and could explain why, and resisted him to the end, like me. The proof is very easy to seeYou have all been misled by false Christians and false Jews, like Dr. Manning, World Net Daily, Orly Taitz, and Mario Apuzzo who have the wrong theory of law. The only thing they have correct is that Obama is not nbC qualified, but none of you have the correct theory of law which can prove the matter scientifically and objectively. The "Birthers" think that nbC status is defined as "one who is both born on U.S. soil AND born to two parents who are both citizens." This is FALSE, due to a misreading of Vattel, Law of Nations. No, that is not what Vattel says. They are ripping the second sentence of section 212, Book 1, Chapter 19 out of its Natural Law context of sexual reproduction and inherited rights which naturally follow the father as an observed natural order rule, i.e., God's Law, and then making a wrong literal interpretation of a bad English translation, and ignoring the third sentence and rest of the paragraph and following sections which do not support their interpretation at all. In fact, their wrong interpretation actually contradicts Vattel entirely.Vattel makes it clear in the very next sentence (3) in section 212, that of the two citizen parents, only the father matters and is the one who secures the right of citizenship naturally with nothing but his own testimony alone. He even states that the political rights naturally follow the father, not mother or place of birth. The right does not follow the mother or place of birth, which Vattel goes on to explain in section 212 and in section 215 and 216, that the place of birth is not defining upon natural born citizen status because the right is a Natural Right which comes from Nature, not from Congress or government, so the soil is irrelevant because that is the jurisdiction of Positive Law authority, not the jurisdiction of Natural Law authority which is just the citizen father and his testimony. Try reading the FULL Title of the Book to discover that the discussion is regarding Natural Law (The Law of Nature as Vattel calls it) and Natural Rights, not Positive Law and legal rights, which is the opposite jurisdiction and goes by soil or mother. If you would just read past sentence number 2 of section 212, you would discover this truth for yourself. People have been listening to Orly Taiz and Mario Apuzzo who do not know what they are talking about, and who arrived at that conclusion by ignoring the rest of Vattel's treatise. The only thing they have correct is the part of how important the book was and influential to the founders in drafting the Constitution. The truth is so very easy to see. Here is the simple proof. Natural FACT : Alien offspring are the offspring of non-citizen fathers, like Obama. Natural FACT : The offspring of U.S. citizen fathers from a State are not born as alien offspring.Natural FACT: Those who are born as alien offspring must naturalize under the Constitution and Codes of the United States. i.e., they must be born on U.S. soil as natural born SUBJECTS of U.S. jurisdiction, or to a citizen mother which is also a natural born SUBJECT status after 1934, or must make an application and go through 10 years of being a voluntary SUBJECT, and then they are granted naturalized citizenship. They are called "naturalized citizens", and they have all of the same rights as natural born Citizens EXCEPT the right to be President or Vice President. For proof, just go read the definition of "naturalized citizen" in the Bouvier Law Dictionary, 1856, 6th revised edition, under "naturalized citizen" here:
    http://www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier.htmEnd of Story Now you know why Trump is saying Obama was born on U.S. soil. It proves that he does not qualify, but everyone is so stupid they think Trump has admitted Obama's legitimacy, and admitted that Trump is a racist, and people think he has betrayed the "Birthers'. BUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! IMBECILES!!!! No he has not! He has set everyone up. Mr. Trump and myself, Paul Guthrie, cannot help it if the rest of society are illiterate fools who cannot comprehend the difference between an alien offspring (the offspring of a non-citizen father, like Obama), and a non-alien offspring, i.e., the offspring of a citizen father which is the "natural born Citizen". Everyone is a moron, and a failure at being a citizen.

http://www.infowars.com/trumps-secre...-final-debate/
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 10-19-16 at 03:09 PM.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Yawn. If you think the Donald is in any way, shape or form a better option than Hillary then you're a seriously delusional muppet. Hillary's not perfect, that I will concede to you, but she's head and shoulders above the goofball Drumpf. Any man who sexually assaults a woman should be put in jail end of story!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Early voting started in Tennessee today. A friend of my wife went in and had to wait 90 minutes. I just don't think any of these candidates is worth standing in line for that long. Trump is going to win this state handily anyway.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Yawn. If you think the Donald is in any way, shape or form a better option than Hillary then you're a seriously delusional muppet. Hillary's not perfect, that I will concede to you, but she's head and shoulders above the goofball Drumpf. Any man who sexually assaults a woman should be put in jail end of story!
    In that case, Hillary should have been married to a convict for about 35 years now.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Early voting started in Tennessee today. A friend of my wife went in and had to wait 90 minutes. I just don't think any of these candidates is worth standing in line for that long. Trump is going to win this state handily anyway.
    I don't know why some states have such long lines. I've never waited more than 5 minutes to vote.

DwightShrute

100X better

no proof he did.

Hillary lied to the FBI and should be in jail. President Trump might put her there.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Liberals don't care dude. All they want is Adam to be able to wed Steve, Pat from Saturday night live to be able to use whatever bathroom he/she wants, smoke weed, and have uncle abdullahdulla & cousin guerillmo cross the border without a fight. If the right was a little more open on social issues this election and electoral map would look a lot different
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gadzooks
    nice to meet yall
    gadzooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I have a hard time believing that if Hilary is elected things will be too much different than when Bill was in office. They have similar ideals, and influence over each other. I even suspect that Hillary running is just a way of getting around the 8-year rule for Bill.

Granted, I think the alt-right / GOP will find ways to make her look awful regardless of the statistics that show up once she's president, similar to how the GOP did with Obama.

Meanwhile, if Trump is elected there are some Demo-nuts that think it's going to be Nazi Germany all over again, and I think they are also blowing things out of proportion and that things wouldn't actually change a whole lot.

That said, Trump is so much more of a loose cannon that it's really hard to say what would go down.

I'm non-partisan, btw, just in case anyone feels the desire to accuse me of something. I try to see both sides as best I can, because unlike a lot of you, I recognize that on both sides of the election we have Americans that aren't dumbasses, Americans with legitimate concerns, and Americans who care about our country.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

So, bill clinton would already be in jail and hilliary would not be running.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post

gadzooks
    nice to meet yall
    gadzooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    How does one follow from the other? Maybe he goes to jail and Hillary still runs.

Trump would go to jail, and wouldn't run. That we know.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    In that case, Hillary should have been married to a convict for about 35 years now.
    lmao owned hes an epic retard anyways so its easy to do

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    lmao owned hes an epic retard anyways so its easy to do
    owned and the dbag can't even respond !

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23741

Double post, should leave it so he can read it twice, let it sink in, LOL.
    Last edited by dogkatcher; 10-20-16 at 07:31 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obama is the best president this country ever had. He has the Midas Touch. Everything he touches turns to gold. Trust me you will miss Barry in a few years. Don't know what you got until is gone.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 10-20-16 at 07:51 PM.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23741

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Really did u miss the eight years of Bush and the republicans? Did u like paying 4 dollars a gallon for gas while watching ur 401 packages get smashed? Are u people really this fuking retarded or just trolling. Obama was handed the worst pile of shit in our lifetime and somehow made things better with absolutely no help from scumbag Republicans who did nothing but hope the country got worse so they could get back in charge and help 1 percent of the people. trust me u are not in that one percent.
    Talk about retarded, your at the top. In what way are things better. Healthcare out of reach for most except of course ILLEGALS. Division among the races (brought on by Squathead himself) who also gave access to Nuclear Weapons to a country Crazier than YOU. The MOST CORRUPT administration in History from the DOJ, IRS, State Dept (lol Hillary's goldmine), and even the Military. Any other candidate besides Trump would have won in a landslide. I agree Trump's no jewel but much better than the piece of garbage like Hillary. It hurts to agree but Bush sucked too, however the damage Obama has done world wide is almost unrecoverable, and that will remain as OBAMA'S Legacy. A Legacy of Failure.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    Talk about retarded, your at the top. In what way are things better. Healthcare out of reach for most except of course ILLEGALS. Division among the races (brought on by Squathead himself) who also gave access to Nuclear Weapons to a country Crazier than YOU. The MOST CORRUPT administration in History from the DOJ, IRS, State Dept (lol Hillary's goldmine), and even the Military. Any other candidate besides Trump would have won in a landslide. I agree Trump's no jewel but much better than the piece of garbage like Hillary. It hurts to agree but Bush sucked too, however the damage Obama has done world wide is almost unrecoverable, and that will remain as OBAMA'S Legacy. A Legacy of Failure.

DwightShrute

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    LOL yep he has destroyed us completely. Maybe Fox News has destroy your brain into thinking u actually have factual thoughts.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    LOL yep he has destroyed us completely. Maybe Fox News has destroy your brain into thinking u actually have factual thoughts.
    says the moron who was the biggest obama supporter on the forum until I broke his reality, he put me on ignore and then came back anti-obama. Then I broke his reality on union's so he put me on ignore again.

lol kids... just like rkelly, d2 and khicks.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kanye 2020

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

This is your next President. This is the best candidate weve had in years. I refuse to accept anything less.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z7YySHMQrec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Better than Obama,
    Better than jill Stein
    Better than Bernie
    Trumps Hillary big time.

what more do you want? You say he has no plan of substance, ITS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU

If you want to fix the problems in this country you have to have courage to vote in change, and Trump is the man for the job! PERIOD!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Get ready Barnes, we are going to put you in a labor camp

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Better than Obama,
    Better than jill Stein
    Better than Bernie
    Trumps Hillary big time.

what more do you want? You say he has no plan of substance, ITS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU

If you want to fix the problems in this country you have to have courage to vote in change, and Trump is the man for the job! PERIOD!
    Obama ran on hope and change. He did make changes. Changes you guys don't like.

Trump was in Gettysburg yesterday trying to be like Lincoln. He went from what he's gonna do in his 1st 100 days
    in office, to sueing every woman who "falsely" accused him of assault. Whining about the election is rigged like
    a two year old not getting their way.

Have any of you people heard one thing from Clinton saying it's rigged against her? Does she get on her podium with
    a stool, whine and cry about the Repubs for years against her? How about sicking her on the FBI? Wikileaks?
    Russia? No? STFU!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Obama ran on hope and change. He did make changes. Changes you guys don't like.

Trump was in Gettysburg yesterday trying to be like Lincoln. He went from what he's gonna do in his 1st 100 days
    in office, to sueing every woman who "falsely" accused him of assault. Whining about the election is rigged like
    a two year old not getting their way.

Have any of you people heard one thing from Clinton saying it's rigged against her? Does she get on her podium with
    a stool, whine and cry about the Repubs for years against her? How about sicking her on the FBI? Wikileaks?
    Russia? No? STFU!
    Like what?

And what change did you like?

This should be epic.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Like what?

And what change did you like?

This should be epic.
    Don't you have a Trump picture to pull your penis to?

Last edited by rkelly110; 10-22-16 at 05:32 PM.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't you have a Trump picture to pull your penis to?

That's YUUUGE

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7794

Get ready for 8 years of Hillary, followed by 8 years of Mrs Obama. She will win in a rout. Good times to come. Celebrate

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    Get ready for 8 years of Hillary, followed by 8 years of Chelsea. She will win in a rout. Good times to come. Celebrate
    Fixed your post.

First 1234567 Last