pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

My view on trump vs Hillary

I will start this whole thing by stating I was raised in a union working middle class up bringing, my father used to get a voter cheat sheet from the union and just copy it....It was drilled in my head republicans were for the rich, and democrats were for the working class.....I grew up voted democrat followed with a union job, upper middle class lifestyle...until one day it all started to click and a lightbulb went off in my head I was arguing feeling angry with my other fellow Americans over this republican democrat bull shit and it dawned on me at this point these political parties hell most of them people relate to them for there own personal reasons Americans are by large very selfish people...your union guy just loves democrats simply cause he feels a republican will ruin his union and destroy him...gays love democrats because they feel all republicans hate gays..Catholics love republicans because they want abortion banned .ect ect you all get the point here....take a look at the forum people getting angry with one another trying to top each other's candidate of choice with dirty facts...video clips, lies, and dis information....this is doing us absolutely no good people...my prediction on this election trump will win in a land slide.....(I'm not a trump supporter) here is why: most, (not all) men are generally sexist by nature argue all you want but this is a fact....most women honestly hate other women...the gay community and ethnic community alone will not push Hillary over the hill I promise....the only politician I have liked in the last 8 years was Ron Paul.....I believe in alternative media I don't watch msnbc or cnn or Fox News I research read history don't believe every "conspiracy" I read facts and research deep and keep a open mind...once your awake and you step out of line of the sheep over the cliff you can stand back watch, read what people say how they act...and realize how well this bull shit is working on fellow Americans caring about themselves and not our country as a whole once we all stand up toss both of these jokers and get sharp on what is going on we will win forever...🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buckles pick winners

Politics is not your game

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Go to bed
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave Seaweed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

It's not I get it I just want people to agree to disagree and move on

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Well didn't reagan bust the unions? The only unions that are prevalent these day are people that work for the govt. Although I agree with dr. ron paul his son rand reminds me of bob costas. A snooty brat living off his dad's name. Trump makes promises he can't deliver and he is to stupid to realize it. Or maybe his followers are. He is gonna make us safe. Well problem is that the police force falls under state power and cities. Unless he is going to make a national police. Also he is so petty that he is coming off a bump and instead of staying clean he attacks cruz. Cruz is finished and that is how it should of stayed.Also a man is known by the company he keeps. Newt who has the biggest ethics fine in the history of usa. Also he took 1.6 million of fannie mae before the banking crises hit. You do remember that fannie mae and freddie mac was the ones that loan the money. Christie who has the bridge gate scandals over his head. Guilliani who rants and raves about loyalty who has cheated on his wives. About trump right now he has charges of bribery on the att. general of fla. for bribery on trump u and there is talk about it down in fla. As far as hillary; if she was guilty if anything she would be in jail. We have persecuted over things that the previous administration also did. The server is an issue but they never proved where it ws hacked. Also I believe the classified emails are about the cia and benghazi and running guns.I myself am going to see what johnson has to say or maybe write in kasich. Yes it will be a failed vote but it is my failed vote.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

chico, what promises that he cant deliver? He cant yet until he gets in office.

U must have relatives afraid of losing food stamps

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Titi most of my family have businesses. Although i have some relatives that have never worked a day in their life. Sun oil is paying them not to work.
    Titi when did the federal govt start giving orders to the local police? If they could than i'm sure that obama already would of.I guess you don't understand the way govt works. The military is under the president. The national guard and state highway are under governors. Police and sheriffs are under cities and counties. So tell me how is he going tell the police officers how to do anything. Unless he is going to make a national police and if he does that than plan on visiting a fema camp.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-23-16 at 01:15 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I haven't been following.

Who won???

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

tt you better vote for hillary because Trump is getting rid of gay prostitution. You won't be able to gamble

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Pilebuck - Who you voting for?

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

difference between Clinton and Trump?
    Donald Trump invited the mother of slain Benghazi CIA Officer Sean Smith to speak at his convention. Hillary Clinton invited the mother of career criminal Michael Brown to speak at hers.
    Smith died protecting his Country, Brown died trying to murder a police officer.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Pilebuck - Who you voting for?
    Neither candidate...at this point I feel we need a complet over haul of government....far to much corruption to stop...re start. Chico labor unions are alive and well in most states

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Vote for Trump is like voting for Lucifer.

No thanks.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    difference between Clinton and Trump?
    Donald Trump invited the mother of slain Benghazi CIA Officer Sean Smith to speak at his convention. Hillary Clinton invited the mother of career criminal Michael Brown to speak at hers.
    Smith died protecting his Country, Brown died trying to murder a police officer.
    Only people who said a nice word for Trump at convention was the people financially dependent to him..his wife and his kids.

Everyone else didn't like him.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18815

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I will start this whole thing by stating I was raised in a union working middle class up bringing, my father used to get a voter cheat sheet from the union and just copy it....It was drilled in my head republicans were for the rich, and democrats were for the working class.....I grew up voted democrat followed with a union job, upper middle class lifestyle...until one day it all started to click and a lightbulb went off in my head I was arguing feeling angry with my other fellow Americans over this republican democrat bull shit and it dawned on me at this point these political parties hell most of them people relate to them for there own personal reasons Americans are by large very selfish people...your union guy just loves democrats simply cause he feels a republican will ruin his union and destroy him...gays love democrats because they feel all republicans hate gays..Catholics love republicans because they want abortion banned .ect ect you all get the point here....take a look at the forum people getting angry with one another trying to top each other's candidate of choice with dirty facts...video clips, lies, and dis information....this is doing us absolutely no good people...my prediction on this election trump will win in a land slide.....(I'm not a trump supporter) here is why: most, (not all) men are generally sexist by nature argue all you want but this is a fact....most women honestly hate other women...the gay community and ethnic community alone will not push Hillary over the hill I promise....the only politician I have liked in the last 8 years was Ron Paul.....I believe in alternative media I don't watch msnbc or cnn or Fox News I research read history don't believe every "conspiracy" I read facts and research deep and keep a open mind...once your awake and you step out of line of the sheep over the cliff you can stand back watch, read what people say how they act...and realize how well this bull shit is working on fellow Americans caring about themselves and not our country as a whole once we all stand up toss both of these jokers and get sharp on what is going on we will win forever...
    As Norm Chomsky says: There is only one party, the business party. With two different factions the DEM's & REP's. They both work for the special interest group that donates to their campaign & puts them in a position of power. But the donors are the ones that hold real power.

Of course they will both promise the world to the voters, but will go back on those promises once elected. Many of those promises are not in the best interest of the donor class. Hilary we know is bought & paid for. Trump is a little different. He is appealing to the hard right racist, nationalist base of the REP's party. A kind of take over of the party that scares the donors.

But I feel his promises are as empty as any other politician. Build a great wall, bring back jobs, & his other rhetoric ant going to happen. He just took 25 mil from Sheldon Adelson for his campaign. Let the selling out begin. I see no difference is this so called billionaire man of the people than Hilary Clinton.

No change will come from one man or women. Its has to come from the people. How do you keep the people from coming together to force change. You create wedge issues like abortion, & who can pea in what bathroom. Then you pump out massive propaganda with the media that is mostly owned by 6 large corporation. Have a two party system that divides the people into left & right.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    As Norm Chomsky says: There is only one party, the business party. With two different factions the DEM's & REP's. They both work for the special interest group that donates to their campaign & puts them in a position of power. But the donors are the ones that hold real power.

Of course they will both promise the world to the voters, but will go back on those promises once elected. Many of those promises are not in the best interest of the donor class. Hilary we know is bought & paid for. Trump is a little different. He is appealing to the hard right racist, nationalist base of the REP's party. A kind of take over of the party that scares the donors.

But I feel his promises are as empty as any other politician. Build a great wall, bring back jobs, & his other rhetoric ant going to happen. He just took 25 mil from Sheldon Adelson for his campaign. Let the selling out begin. I see no difference is this so called billionaire man of the people than Hilary Clinton.

No change will come from one man or women. Its has to come from the people. How do you keep the people from coming together to force change. You create wedge issues like abortion, & who can pea in what bathroom. Then you pump out massive propaganda with the media that is mostly owned by 6 large corporation. Have a two party system that divides the people into left & right.
    This guy gets it look at the thread people are doing exactly what I said they would and they don't even realize it lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

whats next, gonna give a speech on religion and god?

fukkin pick winners

end of story chief

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    whats next, gonna give a speech on religion and god?

fukkin pick winners

end of story chief
    Rudy I know who you on for early games

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18815

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    This guy gets it look at the thread people are doing exactly what I said they would and they don't even realize it lol
    Yeah I noticed that as well.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah I noticed that as well.
    It's working man

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Gary Johnson is my vote. T and C just mindless egomaniac jerk offs. Use us all as puppets for their gain.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave Deuce 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Johnson not bad but how does he maneuver threw such corruption? He doesn't that's the answer

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16170

Clinton said today that 'she embaces the diversity that has made us great' that says it all.

'Historians will look back in stupor at 20th and 21st century Americans who
    believed the magnificent republic they inherited would be enriched by bringing
    in scores of millions from the failed states of the Third World.'
    'Ethnonationalism is a creator and destroyer of empires and nations.

'We are trying to create a nation that has never before existed, of all the races, tribes,
    cultures and creeds of Earth, where all are equal. In this utopian drive for the perfect
    society of our dreams we are killing the real country we inherited — the best and
    greatest country on earth.'

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Tim Kaine should have run and should have been the nominee.

RudyRuetigger

whats funny is blacks hated Clinton while Obama was running....now all of a sudden she thinks she is their savior

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

whats funny is blacks hated Clinton while Obama was running....now all of a sudden she thinks she is their savior
    Just because they voted for Obama over her, doesn't mean they hated her.

pilebuck13

Lmao keep fighting guys

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

They do not believe that.

It's laughable to think black people are going to bust their asses and do whatever it takes to get Hillary/Kaine into the White House.

Turnout won't be there and Trump will capture a decent share.

The corrupt media is falling away in this one. We're looking at a landslide.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Just because they voted for Obama over her, doesn't mean they hated her.
    bro I lose sports bets nonstop

I try to say I lost and move to another

you have 1,000 posts on trump losing Rep Nom easily

I don't wanna start an argument but uve been way wrong (I even bet Rubio because I think ur kinda sharp)

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    They do not believe that.

It's laughable to think black people are going to bust their asses and do whatever it takes to get Hillary/Kaine into the White House.

Turnout won't be there and Trump will capture a decent share.

The corrupt media is falling away in this one. We're looking at a landslide.
    well if florida and ohio have thunderstorms day of voting, its def a landslide

pilebuck13

Men are deep down sexist they try and not admit it majority push came to shove won't be able to stomach a women....women hate other women jealous creatures guys trump will win but it doesn't matter.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

What if we find out Hillary is a man?

RudyRuetigger

trump might be executed if he wins

but I thought that about Obama too

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

bro I lose sports bets nonstop

I try to say I lost and move to another

you have 1,000 posts on trump losing Rep Nom easily

I don't wanna start an argument but uve been way wrong (I even bet Rubio because I think ur kinda sharp)
    Rubio was going to win until Christie destroyed him. If that moment doesn't happen, he's the nominee. Hard to predict stuff like that.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What if we find out Hillary is a man?
    what if she is a cyborg?

1234 Last