Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

can't sleep after boston red sox game

The boston red sox had bases loaded bottom of the 9th inning no outs in a tied game and got 0 runs and lose in extras. Just feel sick and can't sleep. Still can't believe it. Had them in every parlay and all hit but them.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

U have a problem

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yeah that'll make you want to headbutt a tv

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The boston red sox had bases loaded bottom of the 9th inning no outs in a tied game and got 0 runs and lose in extras. Just feel sick and can't sleep. Still can't believe it. Had them in every parlay and all hit but them.
    I had them too for 105.00...couldn't believe it. Wow:-(

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I had Gonzalez

Sox finally got a break

That umpire tried to phuk the White Sox though, man a lot of those pitches were in the zone, Avila turned around like 3 times, ridiculous

Then man on 2B, top of 9, 1st pitch to Lawrie clearly high, guy calls it a strike?

White Sox deserved it. That juice was WAY too high.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I had Gonzalez

Sox finally got a break

That umpire tried to phuk the White Sox though, man a lot of those pitches were in the zone, Avila turned around like 3 times, ridiculous

Then man on 2B, top of 9, 1st pitch to Lawrie clearly high, guy calls it a strike?

how was the juice way too high? Wright leads the AL in ERA (or at least top 2-3) and white sox have been absolutely horrid since their very good start to the season.. What do you expect the juice to be here? Wright threw a 9 IP, 1 ER game. All the Sox had to do was score 2 runs in this game against a shit pitcher Miguel Gonzalez.. If anything, the juice was too low.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave iloseagain 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Gonzalez isn't a sh*t pitcher. He's been very solid, and he knows the AL EAST

Wright was gifted many calls, the White Sox had him on the ropes often, and they didn't always capitalize (yes that is their problem)

They are good against knucklers usually though. The line should have been Wright -155, not -190

My take. I was right, as it turned out, last night. The White Sox have been bad and unlucky lately, they beat bad umpiring and luck last night on the road. I hope they win again today (another line that is off, Sale should not be EV against Buchholz, even with the recently pathetic Sox offense)

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    If anything, the juice was too low.
    you wanted to pay more?

I'm sure your book will take donations, LOL

iloseagain

Miguel Gonzalez has a 4.91 ERA last year and a 4.29 ERA this year and a WHIP over 1.4 both years. He is a shit pitcher. You must be a white sox fan

iloseagain

you wanted to pay more?

I'm sure your book will take donations, LOL
    where did i say i bet the sox ML? I didnt.. Keep making stuff up though.. I said the line was too low, if anything. Not too high.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You don't watch him pitch. That's why you didn't realize last night was a bad line.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/gamelo...iguel-gonzalez

This month he has had 3 starts where he pitched 5, 6, and 6.2 innings all with 1 ER (that includes last night). He had 1 single start (which I also watched) where Detroit got him but so did the umpiring on not one but several occasions.

If you saw him pitch and how most of his games were very solid and kept close, you'd know better.

Instead, you just look at single number and let's face it --- you paid for it. Literally.

iloseagain

so youre telling me a team thats 4-11 in their last 15 games, scoring 3 or less runs in 8 of those 15 games, with a pitcher who owned a 4.74 ERA coming into the game after just getting shelled in his last start for 7 runs in 3.1 innings, playing on the road against the best pitcher (ERA wise) in the AL, against a team who is 22-16 at home and a top 3 team in the AL, should have been +135 to +140 ????

I wish you made the lines in vegas, Id be rich
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave iloseagain 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

where did i say i bet the sox ML? I didnt.. Keep making stuff up though.. I said the line was too low, if anything. Not too high.
    Read your statement again, you said the juice was too low. Stop commenting and changing statements. If anyone made the mistake, it was you. On posts and the bet. You're embarrassing yourself. I just quoted you above, now you changed "juice" to line, which proved my statement correct, again.

iloseagain

Instead, you just look at single number and let's face it --- you paid for it. Literally.
    no i didnt pay for it.. like i just said, keep making stuff up.. i played sox -1.5 for 1 unit at -115.. big whoop

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I wish you made the lines in vegas, Id be rich
    As evidence by last night, you wouldn't.

Now, if you weren't so petulant, I'd tell you that 1 game doesn't mean much and yes anything can happen. But you are running your mouth when you lost. And you've been factually incorrect multiple times and even changed words on post. Please stop your foolishness. I'll forgive you.

iloseagain

Read your statement again, you said the juice was too low. Stop commenting and changing statements. If anyone made the mistake, it was you. On posts and the bet. You're embarrassing yourself. I just quoted you above, now you changed "juice" to line, which proved my statement correct, again.
    i was directly respoding to your comment of "the juice was way too high." You obviously must be way too high right now too because you cant keep up with a simple comment

iloseagain

Now, if you weren't so petulant, I'd tell you that 1 game doesn't mean much and yes anything can happen. But you are running your mouth when you lost. And you've been factually incorrect multiple times and even changed words on post. Please stop your foolishness. I'll forgive you.
    you are clueless.. what are you even talking about..

YOU said the juice was too high. i said it was too low.. where is the confusion here?

iloseagain

what the hell does it matter if i say "juice" or "line"???? Its the same fukkin thing in this regard.. Wow you are dumb. You are trying to say i am wrong because i said "line" once and "juice" another time.. Good argument you got there

iloseagain

really? because if they played that game 10 times, boston would win 8, therefore -155 would be an INCREDIBLY successful line

iloseagain

so youre telling me a team thats 4-11 in their last 15 games, scoring 3 or less runs in 8 of those 15 games, with a pitcher who owned a 4.74 ERA coming into the game after just getting shelled in his last start for 7 runs in 3.1 innings, playing on the road against the best pitcher (ERA wise) in the AL, against a team who is 22-16 at home and a top 3 team in the AL, should have been +135 to +140 ????
    so if you want to prove you arent completely idiotic, then please answer this question about how on earth the red sox should have only been -155 favorites? You clearly dont have a friggen clue.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Let's move on, I bet Sox and won again, Sale had no business against Buccholz at EVEN, come on I hope you saw that

Cashed again.

iloseagain

Let's move on, I bet Sox and won again, Sale had no business against Buccholz at EVEN, come on I hope you saw that

Cashed again.
    yes i took white sox and red sox tt u4.5 an game u9.5... too easy

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quintana is better than Rodriguez too. Another Sox ML is off

ps - there's only one "Sox" the ones that say it on their hats and jerseys.

The carmines and americans were the original names anyway for Boston

iloseagain

Yea there's only one "sox" the red sox lol

yea I'm gona be on white sox and under again today likely

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quintana is better than Rodriguez too. Another Sox ML is off

ps - there's only one "Sox" the ones that say it on their hats and jerseys.

The carmines and americans were the original names anyway for Boston
    3 in a row

Hard to argue, boys