louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

warriors look great

about to lose on the road to a grizzly team who set the nba record for players played in a season on a back to back - this team wont even make conference finals

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

warriors thought they were better than my 72 win bulls. bye bye trash warriors. Bulls would have won this game by 40 and not be talking about rest lol. pussies

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

It's funny to see their dumbass coach call timeout down 10 like it's anyone's fault other than his own.

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

To have ambition and to attempt to beat old standing records makes people stupid = whats wrong with today's society

GoBlue77

if draymond green flexed on me like that I'm laying the guy out

GoBlue77

wow carter gets tackled and no call

GoBlue77

and refs blow klay thompson foul at end.

ALL IN SPURS tomorrow

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Louie.You are being a bit of a douche. King of the early call.
    Of course GS pulled it out. I was impressed.Taking it to them in the 4th.

Your Cavs on the other hand, look like crap. 7 minutes to go. Are they going to man up and beat the inferior team??

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

go get a friend

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

And just like that warriors win, cavs lose.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Cavs not winning 60 in the East is pathetic. This team scares nobody.

Little Louie is going to have a nervous breakdown when these guys lose, quite possibly in the ECF.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Every time Louie.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You moron! Talk crap about the warriors and they end up winning. No comment on the cavs losing? Oh yeah, it was planned. Gotcha. Go home little boy.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Cavs not winning 60 in the East is pathetic. This team scares nobody.

Little Louie is going to have a nervous breakdown when these guys lose, quite possibly in the ECF.
    when Cavs dont even make the finals, he'd be extremely depressed for being the biggest retard there is on this forum.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    when Cavs dont even make the finals, he'd be extremely depressed for being the biggest retard there is on this forum.
    Leave Louielouie alone. He's entertaining and a laugh is always good. He's a joke and we all know it. Let's not push him to hate himself more then he already does.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

LouieLouie should change his name to LoserLoser LOL

Keep pulling for LeBrick and the Cavalachokes!
    Points Awarded:

rpesi9955 gave BigOrange 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    LouieLouie should change his name to LoserLoser LOL

Keep pulling for LeBrick and the Cavalachokes!
    Good call man

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Lol Cavs lose to the Bulls.

Louie doesn't even sports bet, he is just a Cavs fan who got lost on his way to the Cavs forum and ended up here.

louielouie

golden fake warriors are a 6 unit loser ats the 2nd half of the season - i post picjs against them - tgey win by one point on the road to a team on a back to back with an injured dleague roster and thwre still are trolls - lol i cant believe how easy the cavs title will be

louielouie

meanwhile only duke warrior fans like rpesi and a guy named krit who got cicked out the covers forum for posting only losers lol

louielouie

I wonder if all the jack ruby fans feel the same way about JFK when the refs influence outcome as so their undersized flopping cheating golden fake warriors continue to squeak out fake wins - I smell losers rooting on enron every time the bandwagon squeals

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    golden fake warriors are a 6 unit loser ats the 2nd half of the season - i post picjs against them - tgey win by one point on the road to a team on a back to back with an injured dleague roster and thwre still are trolls - lol i cant believe how easy the cavs title will be
    Did you forget the same full healthy Cavs team lost to this same exact Memphis team, actually even missing Zbo back then?? And the cavs lost it at home too?? At least warriors won this game. Where were you then . Warriors been the 2nd best ATS team this year behind spurs, and your cavs are the among the worst in NBA ATS, and here you are making fun of the warriors? Do you realize how stupid you sound? lolololol

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Warriors lose first round. Wouldn't that be GREAT!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Did you forget the same full healthy Cavs team lost to this same exact Memphis team, actually even missing Zbo back then?? And the cavs lost it at home too?? At least warriors won this game. Where were you then . Warriors been the 2nd best ATS team this year behind spurs, and your cavs are the among the worst in NBA ATS, and here you are making fun of the warriors? Do you realize how stupid you sound? lolololol
    damn your facts

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So they are not smoking teams all year like they did 1h. Did anyone with half a brain expect that Louise? Bottom line they have a astounding record on season vs +.500 competition which includes curbstompings of Cavs. Sure they have a tendency to let up vs bottom feeders but they won't be playing 25 win teams in postseason. And even if they did those teams would be smoked 4-0 or 4/1 in a series without question. Add to that key injuries late in season and this was a b2b spot off a rival win. You need help man seriously.

rpesi9955

If the warriors stay healthy it's only right they repeat.....

louielouie

Right by who and why? Because they are your favorite team? The story this year is the cavs and king lebron bringing home a ring. He couldn't win last year only because the futures liability was too big with some plus 5000s getting big bets. This year cavs are a barely touched future bet getting very very overlooked and the will win the east very very easily and then win the finals in exactly six games

rpesi9955

Right by who and why? Because they are your favorite team? The story this year is the cavs and king lebron bringing home a ring. He couldn't win last year only because the futures liability was too big with some plus 5000s getting big bets. This year cavs are a barely touched future bet getting very very overlooked and the will win the east very very easily and then win the finals in exactly six games
    Sure Louielouie. The NBA won't let the warriors lose.Warrios a way bigger market. I don't understand how you don't see that. The story line is there ,GREATEST ever. Dubs bring more fans and they are the best Team when healthy.Now sit back and watch joke.

louielouie

Cavs all in buddy - just like the NY giants it will be a great upset when the clips spurs or cavs end it

sk0002

How's lebron the story of the season, are you kidding me?? Lebron got very mad that he's been getting little to no attention as all the attentions went to the warriors and it's always the Warriors making headlines in everything they do. It has been bothering Lebron all season long, how could you not see that?? Here you are saying this is Lebron's year when it was Warriors breaking all the records and chasing history, and here you are trying to tell us this is Lebron's year?? This is just unreal, I can no longer tell if you are plain stupid or you are letting your biased opinions taking over you. Let me tell you something, if anything, this is the LEAST Lebron year, nobody paying attention to the Cavs, if much at all.

I just cannot wait to see how Cavs not making the finals, then they will be making the headline over the warriors, for once, and probably for a day.

louielouie

There is not a chance that anyone but the cavs makes the finals -300 for a reason

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

So when you lose all your air on the joke Cavs (who lost to the shitty Bulls last night AND recently lost to Brooklyn) will you just give up or do you have a Swiss air account to keep betting on those losers?

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Keep betting against the Warriors idiots!! Lol

louielouie

another butt hurt bay area avatar - i mean how large can the bandwagon get

louielouie

warriora fans so so afraid all of this is true - they know their team is fading and fast and know they will get upset

12 Last