damn

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So then you would agree that most Muslims are not radicals? Just like the KKK are radicals, but not all Christians.

I think your safety is more likely to be threatened by Christian radicals than Muslim as far as the US goes.

We have been using superior fire power since 9/11. Now the problem is even worse.

Does droning
    innocent people in the Middle East go along with the Christian faith.

The KKK didn't fly commercial airliners into the trade center did they and kill 5000 last time I checked. No they did not.. Al Queda quickly claimed responsibility for that horrible act and the Islamic extremists in the middle east by the thousands were cheering in the streets and burning American flags as the buildings came tumbling down.. KKK aren't beheading innocent people and making videos on youtube are they? KKK aren't training kids to become suicide bombers are they? No they are not..

Yes the droning and killing of innocent people is unfortunate but needs to be done to take out Radical group leaders and or keep them on the run or in hiding to reduce their effectiveness... It's their fault they are hiding like cowards among civilians and in civilian structures not ours.. Innocent casualties happen during war time and it's a shame..

We don't have smart bombs that can just target the bad guy, we have bombs that level buildings.. It needs to be done to stop or reduce the continuing threat of radical leaders planning terrorist attacks around the world.. I'm glad we have drone strikes and we need to have more based on solid intel if you ask me... Hit all hot spots I say and hit them hard..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-12-16 at 03:30 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The KKK didn't fly commercial airliners into the trade center did they and kill 5000 last time I checked. No they did not.. Al Queda quickly claimed responsibility for that horrible act and the Islamic extremists in the middle east by the thousands were cheering in the streets and burning American flags as the buildings came tumbling down.. KKK aren't beheading innocent people and making videos on youtube are they? No they are not..

Yes the droning and killing of innocent people is unfortunate but needs to be done to take out Radical group leaders and or keep them on the run or in hiding to reduce their effectiveness... It's their fault they are hiding like cowards among civilians and in civilian structures not ours.. Innocent casualties happen during war time and it's a shame..

We don't have smart bombs that can just target the bad guy, we have bombs that level buildings.. It needs to be done to stop or reduce the continuing threat of radical leaders planning terrorist attacks around the world.. I'm glad we have drone strikes and we need to have more based on solid intel if you ask me... Hit all hot spots I say and hit them hard..
    Wont get into the probability that no planes hit, but Al Qaeda didnt initially take responsibility, Osama denied such initially whatever said afterwards could very well have been fake as theyve faked so much about him. Innocent civilians dying from drone attacks, just chalk it up as collateral damage huh, those drones have been hitting no more than 10% of their intended targets, pathetic, its a failed operation. Some of these drone attacks have killed many innocents at weddings.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Drumpf's not kicking anyone's arse at his age

His supporters sound like a pack of wild animals

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Drumpf's not kicking anyone's arse at his age

His supporters sound like a pack of wild animals
    His supporters will put him in the Oval Office next January

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Harry get out while you still can bro...

All_Or_Nothing
    All_Or_Nothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Cruz losing supporters after his statements about the Chicago left wing sabotage!

Everything negative done against Donald turns into a positive for his campaign! The man can not lose! President Trump! Say it loud!! Say it proud!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/tommy.dimassimo?fref=ts

Looks like a Sanders guy with video shared 10-29-15.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Scorpion 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Waiting for Bernie to apologize for the disruptions his followers are doing. Apology coming in 3....2.....1.....Apology coming in 3....2....1.....Apology coming in.........

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    He does not have enough supporters right now to beat Clinton or even Sanders. However if the thugs on the left keep stopping his rally's his supporters will grow.

jtoler

Sold out.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sold out.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

ted cruz - his supporters are leaving him

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    ted cruz - his supporters are leaving him

Truth hurts as Drumpf does incite violence and hatred.

Something his supporters seem to always fail to mention for some reason...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Waiting for Bernie to apologize for the disruptions his followers are doing. Apology coming in 3....2.....1.....Apology coming in 3....2....1.....Apology coming in.........
    Yep.. Not happening..

Besides that the other REP candidates like Cruz are blaming Trump for this which does not help the Republican cause if Trump does win the NOM.. Gives Hillary ammunition..

I do not like how Trump is being treated by his own party...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-12-16 at 05:01 PM.

ACoochy

Yep.. Not happening..

I do not like how Trump is being treated by his own party...
    I don't like how Drumpf treats other people but he and his supporters have no issue in inciting stereotyping hatred and racial profiling and then act clueless when they meet resistence for their behaviour

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

he's uniting blacks and Latinos and Muslims something I would never see...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wont get into the probability that no planes hit, but Al Qaeda didnt initially take responsibility, Osama denied such initially whatever said afterwards could very well have been fake as theyve faked so much about him. Innocent civilians dying from drone attacks, just chalk it up as collateral damage huh, those drones have been hitting no more than 10% of their intended targets, pathetic, its a failed operation. Some of these drone attacks have killed many innocents at weddings.
    I suppose this didn't happen either..

jtoler

Must admit the guy is good, has them under a trance.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I don't like how Drumpf treats other people but he and his supporters have no issue in inciting stereotyping hatred and racial profiling and then act clueless when they meet resistence for their behaviour
    I'm sure you'd love to see Trump assassinated and take a bullet in the head wouldn't you Acocky.. I bet that would just make your day..

There are rules when running for office, and there are things called freedom of speech here in America just for the record..

jtoler

I suppose this didn't happen either..

What does that have to do with anything you said?

ACoochy

Did you see how visibly shaken Drumpf was after that guy approached from behind

Scared little coward should've stuck to business...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What does that have to do with anything you said?
    Conspiracy theories you're so hell bent on believing. That you believe 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack and that the Nation of Islam and Al Queda wasn't behind it like you suggest..

I was showing a point that they celebrate the deaths of innocent people on 9/11 all over the middle east on that day.. We are constantly stopping terrorist threats in recent days as well. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY THEORY for 9/11 and the nation of Islam celebrated....

How quickly Americans forget.. WE NEED TRUMP!!!

jtoler

Conspiracy theories you're so hell bent on believing. That you believe 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack and that the Nation of Islam and Al Queda wasn't behind it like you suggest..

I was showing a point that they celebrate the deaths of innocent people on 9/11 all over the middle east on that day.. We are constantly stopping terrorist threats in recent days as well. THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY THEORY for 9/11 and the nation of Islam celebrated....
    There's overwhelming proof of what happened but I wont litter this thread with that. The fact that you dont mind a 10% kill ratio of drone strikes hitting their targets is unsettling, but Im sure many share your view. Just not my thing.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by All_Or_Nothing View Post
    I never said we have equal opportunity. However, that is the goal. And you seem a little rattled by the Sweet Pickles comment. Hit a little close to home huh?
    No not at all. I never heard of it before today & even laughed a little.

So pickles how will you get equal opportunity.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13766

All Trump has to do is hold these rallies in the morning.
    None of these protestors are up before noon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There's overwhelming proof of what happened but I wont litter this thread with that. The fact that you dont mind a 10% kill ratio of drone strikes hitting their targets is unsettling, but Im sure many share your view. Just not my thing.
    I don't like the 10% kill ratio, but what about if we don't do drone strikes and let the terrorist group leaders gather, plan and execute.. How many innocent people die then? Ever think of the flip side to no drone attacks?

There is a reason for these drone attacks and again it's sad that innocents are being killed because Terrorist leaders are cowards and hide and meet in civilian places.. Gotta bomb them and I'm all in favor of it when you have strong intel... Water boarding to stop future planned terrorist attacks shouldn't be an issue either.

Human right groups really need to wake up to this before another 9/11 attack happens..

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

The KKK didn't fly commercial airliners into the trade center did they and kill 5000 last time I checked. No they did not.. Al Queda quickly claimed responsibility for that horrible act and the Islamic extremists in the middle east by the thousands were cheering in the streets and burning American flags as the buildings came tumbling down.. KKK aren't beheading innocent people and making videos on youtube are they? KKK aren't training kids to become suicide bombers are they? No they are not..

No the KKK don't fly. But they did some nasty stuff.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  11.0 KB

Also blew up a church & killed 4 little girls inside. Plus other dirty deeds.

Why is it every time a drone kills 5 of the so called terrorist, we create 10 more?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    All Trump has to do is hold these rallies in the morning.
    None of these protestors are up before noon.
    Same when going into dangerous hoods.. Morning times are always calm and peaceful even in the most dangerous of areas.. Spot on..

jtoler

I don't like the 10% kill ratio, but what about if we don't do drone strikes and let the terrorist group leaders gather, plan and execute.. How many innocent people die then? Ever think of the flip side to no drone attacks?

There is a reason for these drone attacks and again it's sad that innocents are being killed because Terrorist leaders are cowards and hide and meet in civilian places.. Gotta bomb them and I'm all in favor of it when you have strong intel... Water boarding to stop future planned terrorist attacks shouldn't be an issue either.

Human rights groups really need to wake up to this..
    Its proven that waterboarding doesnt work and its easy to see why. Which terrorists activities are you referring to in which drones are involved? Which terrorists, which country(s).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    No the KKK don't fly. But they did some nasty stuff.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  11.0 KB

Also blew up a church & killed 4 little girls inside. Plus other dirty deeds.

Why is it every time a drone kills 5 of the so called terrorist, we create 10 more?
    I can't stand the KKK but they don't do this stuff anymore..

That was like 50 years ago.. The pictures are in black and white. You're reaching Knicks..

First ... 194195196197198199200 ... Last