KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

AM Degen

For the last 6 weeks, every morning I look to see what can I bet and residing in NYC, it's either soccer/futbol or tennis. No tennis at the moment so I've been paying more attention to soccer and have been doing pretty well...so why not share my plays, thoughts and cash in together.

Thursday December 17, 2015

10:00AM EST
    ITALY - COPPA ITALIA
    Udinese vs Lazio

Simply put, both are pretty evenly matched squads except going in opposite directions. Udinese have been playing well except for the most recent two games, which were drubbings by the Serie A league leaders and was expected. Udinese have been able to win convincingly in their two Coppa Italia matches and should set up for another interesting match with their rival, middle of the Serie A pack opponent, Lazio. Although historically Lazio does have the edge against Udinese in their past 5 meetings, going 4-1, Lazio has been struggling to notch a victory in their last 4 games and furthermore, the competition in those matches have been less than stellar aside from Juventus.

This game should be tight and most probably end up a draw in regulation time. Heavily considered playing the draw at +310 but the smarter play would be taking Udinese +1 (-115). So I will take the point with Udinese for a few units and sprinkle a small amount on the draw.

Might add another game later as well.

BoL everyone.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

With these odds Udinese ml is the play..

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    With these odds Udinese ml is the play..
    +580 is tempting but I'm not convinced that Udinese will win straight up, so it's just tossing money in the trash to me. But I certainly could see why it would be worthwhile for others. BoL if you play it.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I figured 2-0 Lazio based on recent results. Udinese fighting relegation in Serie A. Might not care about coppa italia

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    I figured 2-0 Lazio based on recent results. Udinese fighting relegation in Serie A. Might not care about coppa italia
    True about relegation and about their attitude towards Coppa Italia but I still didn't think Lazio showed much in their past 5 matches to convince me that they dispatch Udinese so easily. Maybe 1-0 Lazio, which still breaks even for me, but more likely 0-0 or 1-1 was my thinking.

Bababooey89
    Bababooey89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Is this game televised?

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Udinese go up 1-0 but Lazio strike back to score 2 and take a lead. 10 minutes left, might go either way

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Udinese go up 1-0 but Lazio strike back to score 2 and take a lead. 10 minutes left, might go either way

Pretty exciting game...much more than I expected.

KidSeoul

Well, the results were somewhat expected but not disappointing. Pushed my main play and lost a little on playing the Draw. On to the next.

YTD: 0-1-1 -.5

korkysixty9
    korkysixty9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2326

didn't pan out as well but thanks for the thoughts going into the bet, nearly came up

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by korkysixty9 View Post
    didn't pan out as well but thanks for the thoughts going into the bet, nearly came up
    Yeah, it was looking good heading into the 70th minute. Nonetheless, there will be better opportunities in the near future for sure.

KidSeoul

Saturday December 19, 2015

10:00AM
    English Premier League
    Bournemouth vs West Brom

Two middle of the pack squads playing better than what they're current records might suggest. West Brom has played level in their last three matches against upper tier competition while winning against Arsenal before that and falling short against Man U. prior to that victory. Bournemouth has had a similar type of run in the past four matches except they are coming off two huge, and improbable, victories against Chelsea and furthermore, Man U. These two should play a tight match, and most probably to a draw, but I have to lean towards Bournemouth, who have played excellent football for the past two matches and are definitely confident after beating a tough Man U. squad, albeit Man U. wasn't full power. Nonetheless, with a Pickem spread (-102), I am on Bournemouth for one unit.

10:00AM
    English Premier League
    Manchester United vs Norwich

Manchester United still sits near the top of the standings but have been playing quite ordinary in their last five matches. More importantly, have looked very un-Man U-like in their most recent losses to Wolfsburg (Champions League) and the aforementioned Bournemouth. They square off with a pesky Norwich side that could either prove beneficial for a team desperately needing to rebound from their most recent embarrassing loss to Bournemouth, or could end up being a setback if unable to do better than a draw, or even worse - catastrophic if the unimaginable were to happen and they lose again - which would be their third in a row. I don't see van Gaal and a team of this caliber allowing themselves to take this game lightly...I like Man U in this spot and feel that they easily cover the -1 spread. Taking them for one unit as well -1 (-142).

And I rarely parlay but I also like Leicester +0.5 (-127) against Everton so a half unit on Bournemouth, Man U and Leicester wins $125.

BOL everyone and enjoy your day!

KidSeoul

Meant to say quarter unit on the parlay above.

KidSeoul

Halftime and so far the unimaginable might appear to become a reality... Man U needs to get their act together very quickly.

Halftime scores:
    Man U. 0 - 1 Norwich
    Everton 1 - 1 Leicester
    West Brom 0 - 0 Bournemouth

KidSeoul

And it's official...Manchester United is a shadow of their normal selves and I'm certain that I will either be against them or stay away altogether till they find their competitive spirit. They're playing way too lackadaisical...almost expecting the other team to just fold and hand them an easy victory. And the worst part is their defense is like swiss cheese and doesn't look like it'll improve any time soon.

Bournemouth played a tough game against West Brom, who had a player ejected in the first half. Thought Bournemouth would cruise to the win after they scored early in the second half but West Brom, playing quite well and physical, scored with ten men and looked like this would draw but Bournemouth found a way to score late. Second red card for West Brom was a Zidane-like frustration head butt late stoppage time.

And Leicester also played well...controlling the game for the most part, till a late goal by Everton made it a close game in the end but Leicester still grabbed the 3 points with a 3-2 victory.

All in all, not a bad morning. Do it again tomorrow.

YTD: 1-3-1

KidSeoul

Sunday December 20, 2015

8:30AM
    English Premier League
    Liverpool @ Watford

Two squads, both in the middle of the standings, seem to be playing slightly opposites of each other as of late. Watford has been playing well as of late but also as expected. They did suffer two losses to top tier competition but have recently won three in a row, albeit against the bottom rung of the league, three points is still three points and three in a row is still a nice run. On the other hand, Liverpool has looked a little shaky as of late. After a surprising loss to Newcastle two weeks ago, they were only able to manage a draw last week against West Brom. What's furthermore worrisome is that West Brom's menial offense in the match was able to score twice on Liverpool's defensive lapses and it too a goal in the 96th minute for Liverpool to eek out a draw. Watford has to be feeling good about playing at home after winning their last three, and trying to add to Liverpool's recent struggles. Two units on Watford +0.5 (-120).

BoL everyone!
    Points Awarded:

Vulcan300 gave KidSeoul 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    And it's official...Manchester United is a shadow of their normal selves and I'm certain that I will either be against them or stay away altogether till they find their competitive spirit. They're playing way too lackadaisical...almost expecting the other team to just fold and hand them an easy victory. And the worst part is their defense is like swiss cheese and doesn't look like it'll improve any time soon.

Bournemouth played a tough game against West Brom, who had a player ejected in the first half. Thought Bournemouth would cruise to the win after they scored early in the second half but West Brom, playing quite well and physical, scored with ten men and looked like this would draw but Bournemouth found a way to score late. Second red card for West Brom was a Zidane-like frustration head butt late stoppage time.

And Leicester also played well...controlling the game for the most part, till a late goal by Everton made it a close game in the end but Leicester still grabbed the 3 points with a 3-2 victory.

All in all, not a bad morning. Do it again tomorrow.

YTD: 1-3-1
    Man United are the Maple Leafs of football. Garbage, unpredictable team, stay away.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

good stuff! appreciate the info.

Quote Originally Posted by KidSeoul View Post
    Sunday December 20, 2015

8:30AM
    English Premier League
    Liverpool @ Watford

Two squads, both in the middle of the standings, seem to be playing slightly opposites of each other as of late. Watford has been playing well as of late but also as expected. They did suffer two losses to top tier competition but have recently won three in a row, albeit against the bottom rung of the league, three points is still three points and three in a row is still a nice run. On the other hand, Liverpool has looked a little shaky as of late. After a surprising loss to Newcastle two weeks ago, they were only able to manage a draw last week against West Brom. What's furthermore worrisome is that West Brom's menial offense in the match was able to score twice on Liverpool's defensive lapses and it too a goal in the 96th minute for Liverpool to eek out a draw. Watford has to be feeling good about playing at home after winning their last three, and trying to add to Liverpool's recent struggles. Two units on Watford +0.5 (-120).

BoL everyone!

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    good stuff! appreciate the info.
    Anytime! Hopefully it's able to give a bit more insight to those who are interested.

KidSeoul

Monday December 21, 2015

2:45 pm
    English Premier League
    Manchester City @ Arsenal

Sorry for the last minute post but I've been looking at this game all morning and finally decided that the play was Arsenal PK (+133). Both are playing as expected as of late and a draw is most likely imminent but Arsenal has been playing a more complete brand of football and albeit this would be a coinflip at best, I like Arsenal playing at home, playing solid as of late and great value for a pickem. Two units on Arsenal PK (+133) and half unit on the Draw +255.

BoL everyone!

Will update my YTD later I'm typing this post on my phone.

KidSeoul

Very entertaining match, especially when Toure Yaya decided to finally show up in the latter half of the second half. Nonetheless, Arsenal held on to secure 3 points and win $ for their backers!

YTD: 3-4-1
    +3.06

Karibonna
    Karibonna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Good call, thank you

KidSeoul

Sunday January 3, 2016

8:30 am EST
    England Premier League
    Chelsea @ Crystal Palace

After a break from wagering on futbol, mainly due to focusing on all the bowl games that came to end yesterday, I'm back for some more early morning degen action. Crystal Palace finds themselves in an optimal position, upper half of the BPL standings and playing superb defense in their first 19 matches, allowing only 16 goals which is 2nd fewest in the entire league. Having lost only once in their past 10 matches, Crystal Palace has been playing a solid brand of football and looks to continue that against Chelsea, who has also been playing better as of late, but still find themselves near the bottom of the BPL standings. These two squads have split their last two meetings, with Crystal Palace winning the most recent meeting at Chelsea 2-1. I think this game ends up a draw but I also love the +0.5 spread for Crystal Palace at home, therefore 2 units on Crystal Palace +0.5 (-128) and half unit on the Draw (+245).

Will be back shortly with a selection for the 11:00am EST match between Everton and Tottenham. Till then, BOL everyone!

KidSeoul

Sunday January 3, 2016

11:00am EST
    England Premier League
    Tottenham @ Everton

Good match featuring two teams going in opposite directions at the moment. Tottenham find themselves in the top 5 of the BPL standings and look to continue to climb with their league best defense, allowing only 15 goals through 19 matches, and the fifth best offense scoring 33 goals till now. Tottenham have won their last 3 matches and have lost only once in their last 8 BPL matches. They face off against an Everton squad who has not been playing as well as of late, dropping two of their last three matches and finding themselves in the middle of the BPL standings. Though Everton is the fourth best offense in the league, netting 35 goals through 19 matches, they have also given up 28 goals through 19 matches, which ranks them 12th in defense. And though both of these squads have been scoring quite a bit in their last 4-5 matches, they don't score often when they square off against each other. Having said that, the UNDER 2.5 (+113) looks like the right play, especially since the public feels this should go over and the juice is a bit heavy at -133 for Over 2.5. I also like the spread for Tottenham Pk (-103) because they've been playing so well as of late. Therefore, I'll take 2 units on both the UNDER 2.5 (+113) and Tottenham Pk (-103).

Looking to start strong here and then parlay the winnings on the NFL later today. BOL everyone!