ghopkins
    ghopkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Thank you BTS!! Put a good amount on that then parlayed it with Orlando over! Great job keep it up!
    Let's get that puppy on the road to recovery!

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Thanks again bts. You sir are the man. Keep it up and let's keep cashing gentleman

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

Genuine thanks and appreciation here Mr. Sweat. I recently took a cash out and by tailing you small everyday I'm back to where I can make my usual football plays where I make hay. Your doing something special here brother, positive vibes peace and love to you and yours. Respect

bbb3
    bbb3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Nice call on Orlando!

oe473034
    Live and Learn
    oe473034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by oe473034 View Post
    Thanks. I'm giving you back two tonight.

THUNDER VS PISTONS - 2ND HALF UNDER 103.5
    SUNS VS WARRIORS - 2ND HALF OVER 108.5
    Hey BTS, I want to say thanks again for the Pace vs Bulls game. You posting one or three games per night has taught me to become conservative. I have always been searching to find wins in a huge chunk of games for "bigger profits" but it wasn't working. Your single or three games combined with my one or two 2nd half plays have been doing very good for me. So, i created a simple money management template in excel and it has been guiding me to stay ahead.

One Love from Jamaica!

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hey BTS, I want to say thanks again for the Pace vs Bulls game. You posting one or three games per night has taught me to become conservative. I have always been searching to find wins in a huge chunk of games for "bigger profits" but it wasn't working. Your single or three games combined with my one or two 2nd half plays have been doing very good for me. So, i created a simple money management template in excel and it has been guiding me to stay ahead.

One Love from Jamaica!

Bro stop touting your plays no one cares. Create your own forum son.

oe473034
    Live and Learn
    oe473034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    Touting service for saying thanks? huh? Look at all of my previous post on this thread before you talk. smfh.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

One Love from Jamaica!
    As always thank you. I appreciate the info.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

One Love from Jamaica!
    I placed about 15 wagers today for about 6 different games and won 13. I feel so relived.

It's funny though, basketball isn't even my favourite sport... I was a casual follower until this season. I love soccer but absolutely blow at capping that.

Pak78
    Pak78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

who gave you the right to speak in the name of others ? If BTS has a problem with that, he'll say it himself dont worry about it
    @oe473034, do your stuff, ignore that guy ( especially when both your plays are wins )
    Some people are just born to be aggressive.

Nice pick BTS, as usual

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Updated record wins 24 loss 5
    that's fawckin ridiculous....

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1205 View Post
    that's fawckin ridiculous....
    Thank you.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Who da man? U da man.. Thanks bruh

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Who da man? U da man.. Thanks bruh
    You are welcome

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Rorster
    Update your status
    Rorster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3531

bro, its your kind of negativity that no one here cares for. Guess you're new to what we're doing here, its called a community. We care and root for each other, we encourage and support each other, in opinions and plays. I suggest that it should be you that starts his own forum, if you think this kind of response adds to OUR community. what did you gain by putting him down? he preaches love while you preach ignorance, i feel sadness, because you base your worth on demeaning others, and no one wins that bet. You get what you give in this world, chose compassion.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pak78, and Booker1979

Pak78
    Pak78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Quote Originally Posted by Rorster View Post
    bro, its your kind of negativity that no one here cares for. Guess you're new to what we're doing here, its called a community. We care and root for each other, we encourage and support each other, in opinions and plays. I suggest that it should be you that starts his own forum, if you think this kind of response adds to OUR community. what did you gain by putting him down? he preaches love while you preach ignorance, i feel sadness, because you base your worth on demeaning others, and no one wins that bet. You get what you give in this world, chose compassion.....
    Can I get an Amen ?

BetThenSweat

One Love from Jamaica!
    Touting service for saying thanks? huh? Look at all of my previous post on this thread before you talk. smfh.
    oe473034, I apologize for the rude treatment that you received from una13omber. That is the type crap that I do not want in this thread. As for you una13omber, you made the statement "no one cares about him touting his plays" well someone does care and that someone is me. If he wants to come to my thread and have polite conversation, I have no problem with that. Then you told him to "create his own forum" well, the last time I checked this is my thread and if anyone is going to advise someone to get off, it is going to be me. una13ombr, you must be new to this thread but here, we try to treat everyone with respect and leave the bull outside. For anyone who feel the need to address someone who was making a statement to me, relax you don't have to. I can handle myself just fine. If una13ombr would have realized oe473034 wasn't talking to him, this never would have happened.
    Last edited by BetThenSweat; 11-28-15 at 04:07 AM.
    Points Awarded:

phongmaxim gave BetThenSweat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Aro gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mattz
    mattz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I've been betting on a casual basis for over five years…just looking to tail someone with a success rate of 60% or so. Obviously so glad to have found this thread…run by a person I truly believe cares about the people who follow. BTS…thank you so much for your hard work. I tip my morning coffee to you sir. And wish you continued success!

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by mattz View Post
    I've been betting on a casual basis for over five years…just looking to tail someone with a success rate of 60% or so. Obviously so glad to have found this thread…run by a person I truly believe cares about the people who follow. BTS…thank you so much for your hard work. I tip my morning coffee to you sir. And wish you continued success!
    Thank you.
    Points Awarded:

phongmaxim gave BetThenSweat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JoostvW
    JoostvW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

All the way from a small town near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, thank you! I had to create an account to thank you for the effort you put into it. Keep it up!

bbb3
    bbb3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

One Love from Jamaica!
    Great idea making a template in excel to manage your cash, smart move, I may just steal that idea. I don't want to derail the thread from the original point of it so I'll pm you with some questions, curious about that template. Seems like managing success is equally if not more difficult than getting there haha. Best of luck the rest of the way and spark one up for me, Jamaica is a great place.

Robah
    Robah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3017

Well BTS, I guess it's better late than never for me. Like most, I was scanning threads on the site late last night and came across yours. Obviously your success rate caught my attention, but it was the way you ran your thread and addressed your followers that made the biggest impression. I look forward to being a constant in this thread and would like to thank you in advance for the hard work you put in and the selflessness you show by allowing others to share in your success. I hope it's ok if I consider myself a part of the "family" from this point forward.

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by JoostvW View Post
    All the way from a small town near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, thank you! I had to create an account to thank you for the effort you put into it. Keep it up!
    Welcome home JoostvW, you are the second person that I have met on this thread that is from a small town near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The pleasure is all mine.

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by Robah View Post
    Well BTS, I guess it's better late than never for me. Like most, I was scanning threads on the site late last night and came across yours. Obviously your success rate caught my attention, but it was the way you ran your thread and addressed your followers that made the biggest impression. I look forward to being a constant in this thread and would like to thank you in advance for the hard work you put in and the selflessness you show by allowing others to share in your success. I hope it's ok if I consider myself a part of the "family" from this point forward.
    Robah, Robah, Robah lets see where do I start. I am going to assume that you love money because that is usually the main reason people end up here. Also, you must love good people because this thread is loaded with them. Last but not least, you do not have to "consider" yourself part of the family, you are in the family. Welcome brother.

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

Man...no negativity in here please! This is a great escape and a great place to get together and learn from each other. We all have something in common and that is winning here, together.
    This has been one of the most positive and "at home" thread for me, ever. Can't have someone that negative intrude our home. Hopefully he comes around and chills out a bit. Again BTS, keep doing your thing! Thank you very much as always bro!
    Points Awarded:

Hotofomo gave relax_urself 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

intangible fate
    intangible fate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Nothing against BTS, but I may just take a break from wagering as a whole for the rest of the weekend. 100% praise and gratitude for sharing his great picks, but I'm thankful and should be content with clinching a winning week with my local(haven't said that much lately!). Not only that, but we finally have great weather here in Hawaii so it's time to hit the beach!

Only the best of luck to the crew and I hope I regret taking the next two days off. See you Monday!

EDIT: I also got a cryptic fortune cookie last night that basically told me to take the win, haha.
    Last edited by intangible fate; 11-28-15 at 01:39 PM.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Checking in from Redwood City, CA. Great pick yesterday!!!!

BetThenSweat

QUOTE=intangible fate;24888995]Nothing against BTS, but I may just take a break from wagering as a whole for the rest of the weekend. 100% praise and gratitude for sharing his great picks, but I'm thankful and should be content with clinching a winning week with my local(haven't said that much lately!). Not only that, but we finally have great weather here in Hawaii so it's time to hit the beach!

Only the best of luck to the crew and I hope I regret taking the next two days off. See you Monday!

EDIT: I also got a cryptic fortune cookie last night that basically told me to take the win, haha.[/QUOTE]

Ok brother, I hope you enjoy your weekend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KenMasta

BetThenSweat

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Checking in from Redwood City, CA. Great pick yesterday!!!!
    Thank you rgrant. We made the BET THEN had to SWEAT at the end of the game. We did win though.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Thank you rgrant. We made the BET THEN had to SWEAT at the end of the game. We did win though.
    I saw that! Good thing I was driving or I would have been a stress monster....

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Great job buddy doing great things

tysms
    tysms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Love his thread! Only thing is its hard to see when BTS posts his pick lol

BetThenSweat

Time to take a knee

Today I do not see much value in the short schedule. Rather than risk your hard earned money and gamble, this quarterback is going kneel down and let the time expire in today's game. Everyone in this thread should be in positive money. That is how we roll. I will see you tomorrow. PEACE OUT!
    Points Awarded:

Aye Kay gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

relax_urself gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pak78 gave BetThenSweat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nogometas87 gave BetThenSweat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BELM0NT gave BetThenSweat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bbb3 gave BetThenSweat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Today I do not see much value in the short schedule. Rather than risk your hard earned money and gamble, this quarterback is going kneel down and let the time expire in today's game. Everyone in this thread should be in positive money. That is how we roll. I will see you tomorrow. PEACE OUT!
    Your book must hate you. You're doing the right thing. Enjoy your break!

First ... 58596061626364 ... Last