DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Trump will take a financial bruising at the hands of the poitically correct nutjobs by expressing views that other weak kneed candidates won't dare to. He's drawing his support from the
    silent minority & I hope his campaign is successfull. He's hurting himself financially for those
    tired of this relentless left wing turn away from the country we all used to know.
    great post. You get it.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    great post. You get it.
    this relentless left wing turn away from the country we all used to know.
    this stupid ************ thinks we've turned left???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

Like how???????????????

On two or three social issues???????????????????

This dumb mother fuckers can't understand that we turned to the right before reagan, and this has ruined the greatest middle-class the world has known???????????????????????????????????

"moved to the left". What a dumb ************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Heavy chalk

Hillary vs Bush

I mean HEAVY
    ya its kinda like betting today on who's gonna win the super bowl in 2017.

So much can and will happen between now and then. Not worth it.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of you are dirty rotten scallywags.

PS Scumbag secretly knows America is in the dumps, and he will obviously vote accordingly.

DwightShrute

well said

Points Awarded:
    DwightShrute gave DwightShrute 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er

80% raped

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    80% raped
    crazy stuff

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Las Vegas odds are rarely wrong

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    well said

Points Awarded:
    DwightShrute gave DwightShrute 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wait...you can give yourself points?

This us one of the worst threads in a while.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    All of you are dirty rotten scallywags.

PS Scumbag secretly knows America is in the dumps, and he will obviously vote accordingly.
    it's not a secret. america is a shithole thanks to conservative economic policy:

*shipping millions of decent-paying jobs to low-wage countries
    *divestment in infrastructure, education, etc.
    *crushing wages thanks to offshoring and increased competition for what jobs remain
    *deregulation of industry - which has lead to decreasing quality of life for everyone (cancer causing environmental pollution, and the second worse stock-crash we've ever seen)
    *NEED I GO ON????????????????????????????????????

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this stupid ************ thinks we've turned left???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

Like how???????????????

On two or three social issues???????????????????

This dumb mother fuckers can't understand that we turned to the right before reagan, and this has ruined the greatest middle-class the world has known???????????????????????????????????

"moved to the left". What a dumb ************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey scumbag make sure you add the other part of the post is from the other poster you cancer causing moron! That post was from 15805 you make it sound like Dwight posted it.

Tell the truth you left wing loving piece of garbage!! haha I knew this would make your day!! haha

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

get a load of this: this stupid ************ thinks we've turned left. what a fcking idiot.

is this idiot so stupid he thinks that evolving on a couple of social issues means we've "moved left"?

idiot- we've undergone a corporate coup D'etat. when counties move left they usually don't bust unions, deregulate, and transfer obscene amounts of money from the middle-class to the super-wealthy.

you penetrating people are too stupid to grasp these completely obvious facts.

PEACE OUT YOU penetrating CUN.TS I QUIT THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE ALL OF YOU IDIOTS CATCH CANCER FROM THE KOCH BROTHERS AND GET RAPED BY SOME PACK OF WILD NIG.GERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    The new left are internationalists.

You come across as a complete fool, forget your password and you'll raise the IQ of the forum.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Dr.Gonzo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Trump soaring in the latest polls, now he's not only 2nd to Bush in New Hampshire, but 2nd to Bush in Republican Nationwide polling & 2nd in Iowa a place he wasn't even in the top 10 two weeks ago. The 1st Michigan Republican primary polls were just released June 30th with Trump at 14% & the leader there Walker at 15%, a destination where Trump hasn't even stepped foot in yet.

The mainstream politicians & media are simmering, both Republicans & Dems, throwing all the insults they can
    at Trump but its highly unlikely that their feeble arrows can penetrate the appeal of Trump's armor. He may be
    the US version of the Pied Piper removing all the rats from the streets of Hamelin (Washington)

In a month of two Trump's biggest task may well be pondering who his VP will be. Can you imagine a few debates
    Trump vs, Mrs. Clinton. If there are 3 debates Mrs. Clinton may not even show up for the 3rd tired of being
    stunned in the spotlight!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Trump soaring in the latest polls, now he's not only 2nd to Bush in New Hampshire, but 2nd to Bush in Republican Nationwide polling & 2nd in Iowa a place he wasn't even in the top 10 two weeks ago. The 1st Michigan Republican primary polls were just released June 30th with Trump at 14% & the leader there Walker at 15%, a destination where Trump hasn't even stepped foot in yet.

The mainstream politicians & media are simmering, both Republicans & Dems, throwing all the insults they can
    at Trump but its highly unlikely that their feeble arrows can penetrate the appeal of Trump's armor. He may be
    the US version of the Pied Piper removing all the rats from the streets of Hamelin (Washington)

In a month of two Trump's biggest task may well be pondering who his VP will be. Can you imagine a few debates
    Trump vs, Mrs. Clinton. If there are 3 debates Mrs. Clinton may not even show up for the 3rd tired of being
    I would rather have The Donald that another Bush any day of the year.

If he is nominated by the GOP I will definitely vote for him.

The Donald knows how to handle money and create jobs. This evil bitch Hitlary Clinton has never had to keep a real job a day in her life. See my earlier posts!

DwightShrute

great post. well said.

It amazes me at how many people just shrug their shoulders and enthusiastically support the status quo politician. Let's be honest, it's both sides of the isle that is incompetent.

The dishonest Bill Maher wannabes like scumbag don't care about the whole truth. They are just happy enough to hear the spin job that that puts the democrats in a favorable light while totally disregarding the facts. Yes sometimes the criticisms from a guy like Maher are justified but most of the time his bias is so apparent even a 10-year old can see. To be fair, it happens on the other side also. EVERYONE know this!

It sure seems like the free publicity Trump is getting is working in the opposite of what the biased left wing media was hoping for. It's only making him stronger. That's a good thing for America. Someone who fights for what's right and isn't afraid call it like it is.

Almost all hispanics understand the difference between when someone is being literal or when they are making a point. Of course, there are gonna be those who sign dishonest petitions pretending Trump is a bigot despite him clarifying that he loves Mexicans. He said he wants to see bad people to stop coming into the country. OMG what a racist! LOL.

America desperately needs a leader like Trump but I am not certain there are enough smart voters out there. We will see.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

great post. well said.

It amazes me at how many people just shrug their shoulders and enthusiastically support the status quo politician. Let's be honest, it's both sides of the isle that is incompetent.

The dishonest Bill Maher wannabes like scumbag don't care about the whole truth. They are just happy enough to hear the spin job that that puts the democrats in a favorable light while totally disregarding the facts. Yes sometimes the criticisms from a guy like Maher are justified but most of the time his bias is so apparent even a 10-year old can see. To be fair, it happens on the other side also. EVERYONE know this!

It sure seems like the free publicity Trump is getting is working in the opposite of what the biased left wing media was hoping for. It's only making him stronger. That's a good thing for America. Someone who fights for what's right and isn't afraid call it like it is.

Almost all hispanics understand the difference between when someone is being literal or when they are making a point. Of course, there are gonna be those who sign dishonest petitions pretending Trump is a bigot despite him clarifying that he loves Mexicans. He said he wants to see bad people to stop coming into the country. OMG what a racist! LOL.

America desperately needs a leader like Trump but I am not certain there are enough smart voters out there. We will see.
    Well said Dwight. Let's pray and hope the dumb ass sheeple in this country wake up and vote The Donald in. We don't need another Bush or Clinton.

Ra77er

Dwight stop messing around and run for president already.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Guy is a jerkoff. Just looking for free publicity to promote whatever bullshit he is working on.
    When even thinking about Trump, one must always keep this in consideration...sharp post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Buwa ha ha. Trump is toast even before he gets started. Fukking blow hard. Now Macy's is cutting ties.

(Pun intended)

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Buwa ha ha. Trump is toast even before he gets started. Fukking blow hard. Now Macy's is cutting ties.

(Pun intended)
    “I have always said that if you are successful, it is very hard to run for office, especially the office of President,” he said. “I have also continually stated that I am not beholden to anyone and this includes NBC and Macy’s.

“Clearly, NBC and Macy’s support illegal immigration, which is totally detrimental to the fabric of our once great country. Both Macy’s and NBC totally caved at the first sight of potential difficulty with special interest groups who are nothing more than professional agitators, who are not looking out for the people they purport to represent, but only for themselves. It is people like this that are actually running our country because our leaders are weak and ineffective.”
    The liberal group MoveOn.org petitioned to get Macy’s to drop Trump

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

“I have always said that if you are successful, it is very hard to run for office, especially the office of President,” he said. “I have also continually stated that I am not beholden to anyone and this includes NBC and Macy’s.

“Clearly, NBC and Macy’s support illegal immigration, which is totally detrimental to the fabric of our once great country. Both Macy’s and NBC totally caved at the first sight of potential difficulty with special interest groups who are nothing more than professional agitators, who are not looking out for the people they purport to represent, but only for themselves. It is people like this that are actually running our country because our leaders are weak and ineffective.”
    The liberal group MoveOn.org petitioned to get Macy’s to drop Trump
    Sorry my friend, didn't mean to shit on your parade, butt

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Perhaps Trump is not such a shrewd businessman. His "empire" is going to crumble, and he will end up declaring bankruptcy, again.
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

scumbag

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

scumbag

dwight is a clueless penetrating simpleton.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh boy.

DwightShrute

so?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

so?
    True, his complaint is with Mexicans in the US, not Mexicans in Mexico. But this can be spun for the masses to chew on the wrong way for sure.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    True, his complaint is with Mexicans in the US, not Mexicans in Mexico. But this can be spun for the masses to chew on the wrong way for sure.

not true. he also says everything should be made in america to try to appeal to people who know so-called-free-trade has ****** them.

so it's obviously hypocritical that his signature line of clothing is manufactured in mexico and china.

c'mon guys... this isn't hard to see.

trump is a cun.t and his supporters are buffoonish simpletons; the dumbest and most easily manipulated among us.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

not true. he also says everything should be made in america to try to appeal to people who know so-called-free-trade has ****** them.

so it's obviously hypocritical that his signature line of clothing is manufactured in mexico and china.

c'mon guys... this isn't hard to see.

trump is a cun.t and his supporters are buffoonish simpletons; the dumbest and most easily manipulated among us.
    lol, and this is why the political machine will steamroll Trump. Admittedly, I didn't even listen to his speech, Just a 4 minute clip from Bill O' Reilly. Missed the part about manufacturing. To me this doesn't matter, he is a pawn and will shoot himself in the foot well before the opposition needs to fire a round. Trump running for president nothing but entertainment, and not very entertaining at that.

Points Awarded:

scumbag gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scumbag

so?
    are you really this stupid?

DwightShrute

Mexicans and other nationalities that come in through the Mexican border.

ya but from what I hear and read, he has a problem with the porous border that allows bad people in and the fact that 80% of the girls that try and cross are raped. Can you imagine being the father of a girl in Mexico or latin America and hearing your daughter fled to try and cross the border to the States?

I don't know what the percentage is of good decent people that cross, but it's probably 99%. They want a better life. I get it. "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ....." Or however that saying goes. That is why America is such a great country. It doesn't say ... your rapists, your drug dealers , your murderers.

The border guards are overwhelmed and have been asking the feds to help for years. No one has the balls to do anything about it. Not the republicans. Not the democrats. They rather send troops to the Middle East somewhere and spend trillions nation building in Iraq rather than fix bridges at home. They rather force people to buy shit and then call it a tax rather than actually do their job and design a healthcare plan that everyone can agree on. Not just one that benefits pharmaceutical companies. Trump is right, they are all incompetent.

Isn't better to build your country strong from within first? Every country should. These people you elect, that is their #1 job. Above anything else. Help the people who need it.

Fukk Afghanistan. penetrate Iraq. Saudi Arabia has a huge military and they are right there. Let them deal with ISIS.

Trump doesn't say not to do deal with Mexico or China. Trade is good. Getting ripped off is another thing. Of course, you will get the usual dishonest people saying things like ... "Trump says everything should be made in america you know" ... WTF?? like we all are stupid or something. They'll also say "Trump has some of his ties made in China and some of his suites in Mexico." Ya? So? LOL. What are we .... 10 years old?

I don't know what the answer is, but I do know that doing nothing isn't it. For now, build the wall. Build it good. Then people can apply to come in by the thousands. And the USA will let them come. They can do it safely. America will get the best people. America wants the best people. America needs the best people.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-01-15 at 11:03 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

lol, and this is why the political machine will steamroll Trump. Admittedly, I didn't even listen to his speech, Just a 4 minute clip from Bill O' Reilly. Missed the part about manufacturing. To me this doesn't matter, he is a pawn and will shoot himself in the foot well before the opposition needs to fire a round. Trump running for president nothing but entertainment, and not very entertaining at that.

I find it shocking that someone usually on point actually thinks that trump is running thinking he will actually win. He knows he won't. What he does know is that he can hold some of the idiots accountable for their actions, like hitlery, along the way. He will gain support from many then transfer his support to a candidate who will hopefully give Jeb a run for his money. Trump, would actually be an ideal president, one in which is not corrupted by the bankers.

Side note:Anyone who hasn't checked to see who was at the bilderberg meetings has no idea how American politics is wired. Our next president will be either a Clinton or a Bush.

To be honest, until I began researching some of the false flag events, and the history of the Bush family, GWB was a person I had much respect for, I even made the argument that he had a tough presidency because in his first year, the trade centers were brought down. After looking into it further, some of the things I found are outright disturbing.

scumbag

I don't know what the percentage is of good decent people that cross, but it's probably 99%. They want a better life. I get it. "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ....." Or however that saying goes. That is why America is such a great country. It doesn't say ... your rapists, your drug dealers , your murderers.
    your hero doesn't think that 99/100 are good, or even most. he said, "they're rapists, drug-dealers. sure... some of them are good."

"SOME OF THEM ARE GOOD". that would indicated that he believes that the majority of mexican immigrants are nutlow rapists and killers.

you're too penetrating stupid for words, guy.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last