hairyguate
    hairyguate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5312

Hairyguate's picks

We'll see how it goes.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave hairyguate 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Best of luck

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

i like this guy already. a pro with 2000 pts that waited 6 months to post. i predict top of the food chain cappin itt

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    i like this guy already. a pro with 2000 pts that waited 6 months to post. i predict top of the food chain cappin itt
    I agree - 1 post and 2112 bet points has to mean something... Discipline is a good trait for starters... 1 post and starting a thread after all this time means what? Shy or side line gambler with skills perhaps?...

Impressive either way to come out from under the rock like this with a 1st post start thread if anything else!!!

hairyguate
    hairyguate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5312

Thanks guys! I'll try not to disappoint.

Maia +125
    Erick Silva- Amanda Nunes- Gilbert Burns parlay -120

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by hairyguate View Post
    Thanks guys! I'll try not to disappoint.

Maia +125
    Erick Silva- Amanda Nunes- Gilbert Burns parlay -120
    Nice picks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like this guy hairyguate, he doesn't post often but when he does he wins...

Post more buddy!!!!

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Fuk off Jibby- you broke this site. And stop plagiarizing other peoples work.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Don't make harsh judgements based on emotions either Sykes.. LOL... I was actually complementing OP but you're just not bright enough to get that..

I broke nothing Sykes as I didn't ban anyone myself and or delete or move personal threads either.. If beating Nunya in a gambling contest that he started makes me the bad guy then so be it.. Standing up to MD's constant crap makes me the bad guy then so be it.. I certainly don't think I bankrupted anyone on this forum with my gambling posts either.. Other gamblers following Nunya to the other forum is not my problem or fault.

Sykes come to think of it I honestly don't remember you posting anything of worth or quality in the past on this forum anyways.. You can go to the other forum and join the old crew and no one is stopping you..

I just post to share and break down MMA fights to best of my ability on this forum section and mainly stick to the event threads... I try to win bets and help others do the same.. That's it and that's all I ever tried to do since coming aboard......

Now have a nice day Sykes...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-15 at 01:09 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all he does. He takes credit for other peoples' work and asks more questions. SMH

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    It's all he does. He takes credit for other peoples' work and asks more questions. SMH
    Right, just keep tailing me Hollow like you said you are going to do with the next event.. You heard it here first and my posts are my own from my own thoughts.. Next......

Another guy that leaches and contributes no valuable breakdown information in his posts ever.. Don't even know why I respond.. Must be down time between events.. Lol..

I really hate posting knowing you two guys are reading my breakdowns.. That's keeping it real...

Back to the event threads for me.... I'm out...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-15 at 01:20 AM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Right, just keep tailing me Hollow like you said you are going to do with the next event.. You heard it here first and my posts are my own from my own thoughts.. Next......

Another guy that leaches and contributes no valuable breakdown information in his posts ever.. Don't even know why I respond.. Must be down time between events.. Lol..

I really hate posting knowing you two guys are reading my breakdowns.. That's keeping it real...

Back to the event threads for me.... I'm out...
    You dumbfuk nobody is tailing you, you're fatfuk loser. And no, we don't read your tldr breakdowns which aren't even yours to begin with you copy and paste whoore. You're a fraud. Face it.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You dumbfuk nobody is tailing you, you're fatfuk loser. And no, we don't read your tldr breakdowns which aren't even yours to begin with you copy and paste whoore. You're a fraud. Face it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Was gonna fire back with something funny but decided not too.. I have no time for these trolling fools such as Hollowfront and Sykes..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-25-15 at 05:17 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quit gambling, JIBBBY. If you keep piddling your inheritance away, you'll have to get a job

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Leave the guys thread alone, go mingle somewhere else... this is gonna be a good thread
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave canadabetting 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sykes

Don't make harsh judgements based on emotions either Sykes.. LOL... I was actually complementing OP but you're just not bright enough to get that..

I broke nothing Sykes as I didn't ban anyone myself and or delete or move personal threads either.. If beating Nunya in a gambling contest that he started makes me the bad guy then so be it.. Standing up to MD's constant crap makes me the bad guy then so be it.. I certainly don't think I bankrupted anyone on this forum with my gambling posts either.. Other gamblers following Nunya to the other forum is not my problem or fault.

Sykes come to think of it I honestly don't remember you posting anything of worth or quality in the past on this forum anyways.. You can go to the other forum and join the old crew and no one is stopping you..

I just post to share and break down MMA fights to best of my ability on this forum section and mainly stick to the event threads... I try to win bets and help others do the same.. That's it and that's all I ever tried to do since coming aboard......

Now have a nice day Sykes...
    Your full of shit bud. I never posted picks or anything interesting here no do I plan to. You you lil old fuk messed up this whole forum just by being you. All them guys you mentioned ive fought with them. Your the dickhead. You like what you have here now?

Used to be everyday having the craic. Now its BS by ppl like you so you Jibs, you be proud. Have a white pride tatoo done on your chest. You'll be good.

Sykes

someone make a 45 year old vergin movie that would relate.

Sykes

you can post my site there the picks I post - the site is all about mmabettingodds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

someone make a 45 year old vergin movie that would relate.
    Went undefeated with every MMA bet I placed this weekend how did you do buddy? Check both Bellator and WSOF threads on SBR to verify..

Losers gonna lose and troll and that's you Sykes!! GTFO......

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-15 at 10:29 PM.

Sykes

I suggest you use some of your betting money go to Thailand get a lil sexy girl make some babies. Stop spending 24/7 on sbr cause its not healthy.

Sykes

Went undefeated with every MMA bet I placed this weekend how did you do buddy? Check both Bellator and WSOF threads to verify.. Loser gonna lose and that's you Sykes!! GTFO......
    I posted both cards I think Monday or Tuesday.!

Sykes

http://www.mmabettingodds.com/bellat...ren-vs-galvao/

Posted: March 23rd, 2015 at 11:27 am

http://www.mmabettingodds.com/wsof-1...d-predictions/

Posted: March 23rd, 2015 at 11:42 am

So far ahead of your thinking. I reckon you got a rich mum or dad your just waiting for them to die but your like 48 and its not happening.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.mmabettingodds.com/bellat...ren-vs-galvao/

Posted: March 23rd, 2015 at 11:27 am

http://www.mmabettingodds.com/wsof-1...d-predictions/

Posted: March 23rd, 2015 at 11:42 am

So far ahead of your thinking. I reckon you got a rich mum or dad your just waiting for them to die but your like 48 and its not happening.
    First of all Sykes take a spelling and grammar class for love of God as it's obvious you struggle with the English language as witnessed in post #19 and many others..

I post on SBR first and then mmabetting tips after.. Sometimes I copy and paste my own original posts from this forum first but they are always my own... I'm loyal to this forum and my picks are always my own and original.. I tail NO ONE in MMA... I tail in football that's it..

Sykes you got nothing on me so don't even try....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-15 at 11:03 PM.

Sykes

First of all take an spelling and grammar class as it's obvious you struggle with the English language as witnessed on post #19.. I post on SBR first and mmabetting tips after.. Copy and paste my own original posts... I'm loyal to this forum and my picks are always my own.. I tail NO ONE in MMA...

Sykes you got nothing on me so don't even try....
    Wat?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wat?
    It's spelled "WHAT".. I'm done with you Sykes...

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Lardo Louie Jibby destroying another thread SMH. How many essays has he wrote on here with editing?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lardo Louie Jibby destroying another thread SMH. How many essays has he wrote on here with editing?
    I thought you were gonna cry yourself to sleep after your boxing losses tonight???.. Glad to see you can roll with the losses Hollow..

I edit to get it right in the end.. OP hasn't posted so this thread would have faded out into cyber space.. I'll entertain this none sense for a short while with you fools...

Sykes

It's spelled "WHAT".. I'm done with you Sykes...
    Serious your down o spelling with me? Your a fuking ejit. Hows about that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Serious your down o spelling with me? Your a fuking ejit. Hows about that.
    So what's your screen name on MMAbettingtips big shot??? Don't pop off on that forum as they are all class over there and serious about betting...

I'm impressed Alsopp is getting paid for his picks.. He's solid though I can't lie...

Sykes

Hey jibby - Fuk you - n I choose to spell it like that you old fuker.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey jibby - Fuk you - n I choose to spell it like that you old fuker.
    No need to get hostile buddy.. It's only the internet.... Roll with the punches pal and build up that internet armor...

So what's your screen name on MMAbettingtips forum? I'll give ya props if I think you got skills.. I'm not a hater...

I've seen Marz pop in over there..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-15 at 12:03 AM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Now I see why Jibs is a losing bettor. He follows losing cappers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Now I see why Jibs is a losing bettor. He follows losing cappers
    Hollow are you drunk as I hope you are posting this garbage???

You make no sense half the time, your posts have no merit and when I do pay attention to them you are losing bets. I'm waiting to see if you can excel.. Turn it up or turn it off please pal...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-15 at 12:22 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Jibbs, you have actually singlehandedly destroyed this SBR community and made a whole bunch of people move to a different site. It's kind of impressive to be honest, kudos for that!
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave mirinquads 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last