t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Packers and Colts are the two easiest plays of all time

Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Green Bay will win this game convincingly. I've thought long and hard about this one but there's no doubt in my mind the Packers will dominate this game from the kickoff. I respect what Dallas has done this year but they will be no match in this game. Green Bay's defense make some key early stops and the Packers capitalize by scoring early and often. Dallas will be playing catchup and that is not their M.O.

Colts +7 +100 (25x); ML +280 (5x)

Peyton Manning is finished. If you didn't realize that over the last 2 months of the season then you weren't paying attention. The guy is done. Denver sold out to win this year and it's going to backfire horribly against the team that sold Peyton down the river. Luck outshines the sheriff in this one and gets his squad to the AFC Championship.

This is a do or die Sunday for me. Best of luck to everyone.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I think you're half right.
    Kinda the story of your life!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Too far away, not cappin yet.

Right now I have to worry about tomorrow's games.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Good luck on the big plays bro.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

almost 5000 yards and 39 td's, but yeah hes done....

thehurst
    thehurst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Still too far.... Need to see the line movement. But as of now I like them both! Colts are the lock... GB still some ??

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I just want to understand one thing. Usually you seem to bet 1-3 units, but you are betting 45 units tomorrow?

I am not sure I am understanding your unit sizing theory that you are using here. Seriously, no offense or anything, I just don't understand.

Most people understand that unit sizing strategy would be 1-3 with an outside bet being 5 units, or something aimilar. But betting 1 unit on some games and 30 on others...I just do not understand.

Help me out here buddy.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Green Bay will win this game convincingly. I've thought long and hard about this one but there's no doubt in my mind the Packers will dominate this game from the kickoff. I respect what Dallas has done this year but they will be no match in this game. Green Bay's defense make some key early stops and the Packers capitalize by scoring early and often. Dallas will be playing catchup and that is not their M.O.

Peyton Manning is finished. If you didn't realize that over the last 2 months of the season then you weren't paying attention. The guy is done. Denver sold out to win this year and it's going to backfire horribly against the team that sold Peyton down the river. Luck outshines the sheriff in this one and gets his squad to the AFC Championship.

Lets see the tickets you lying fuk

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I just want to understand one thing. Usually you seem to bet 1-3 units, but you are betting 45 units tomorrow?

I am not sure I am understanding your unit sizing theory that you are using here. Seriously, no offense or anything, I just don't understand.

Most people understand that unit sizing strategy would be 1-3 with an outside bet being 5 units, or something aimilar. But betting 1 unit on some games and 30 on others...I just do not understand.

Help me out here buddy.
    Hes not betting shit....he chucks out large chase plays because he picks 19% winners but is up across the board

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

x25 ohh shit

...how about

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Broncos are -8.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

And GB down to -4.5.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

You are the reason this place has been on a decline .

Lying air air betting piece of sheet scoundrel. I'm watching you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Think den handles Indy w ease. Colts aren't there yet. But well see. Good luck. Agree on GB though

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL......but risky

t-wizzle

Make sure you get the worst number possible boys.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

When is it ever a good idea to bet 15 units on a single game? Seriously? There is no way that this type of betting will not break you

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I think the Broncos will run the ball much more thus opening up the play action and short routes. Of course everyone knows that if the Broncos have to throw a lot or throw deep then they are cooked. I don't think the Colts have enough to stop the run game for Denver. Luck will get his chances but I feel Denver will control the ball better than the Colts. Broncos win the game but Colts cover. Just my opinion

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

How about rather taking the OVER instead of IND +7? Line is at +8,5 already...

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

And as for going against Green Bay in Lambeau? Well good luck with that! You never know when Romo will turn into a pumpkin...

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

0-3

Acehoodstein
    Acehoodstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    You are the reason this place has been on a decline .

Lying air air betting piece of sheet scoundrel. I'm watching you!
    Lester you fcuk! degenerate junk stop betting all my money and leave my wife ginger alone! Don't let me call Nicky for you!
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave Acehoodstein 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Dude you post so much shit and talk out of your ass so much no one listens. Peyton finished? Ok. Denver is the play. Not even sure you bet real money because you must be very wealthy with all the losers you post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Stats say it's a fool's errand to back a visiting team in Lambeau - it's been the best bet in football.

That said, two things:

1) Green Bay's defense has shown no reason to expect "key" stops vs. a good offense.

2) Maybe you've not been paying attention because Dallas absolutely has an m.o. of playing catch up and winning.

I'm not establishing that Cowboys will cover - I'm just suggesting that you talk out of your a$s.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Stats say it's a fool's errand to back a visiting team in Lambeau - it's been the best bet in football.

That said, two things:

1) Green Bay's defense has shown no reason to expect "key" stops vs. a good offense.

2) Maybe you've not been paying attention because Dallas absolutely has an m.o. of playing catch up and winning.

I'm not establishing that Cowboys will cover - I'm just suggesting that you talk out of your a$s.
    Thats too funny, we both said the same thing, he talks out of his ass and I love GB and Rogers but the Cowboys are a bad matchup for them. I like the over and love Denver

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

That said, two things:

Look a little closer. Green Bay's defense was strong down the stretch. If dallas has to abandon the run game they have no shot.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

what a weak POS

learn what BR management is all about in your free time

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Reminds me of your Atlanta Hawks "Play of the Century" in the NBA Playoffs which you dropped approximately 63 Air Units on last year.

Your a fukkin clown.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Donkeys2012

Packers -6 -102 (15x)

Post a Screenshot u FUKKIN FRAUD
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Donkeys2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    JJ i sent you 2 points so u can tail Wizzle. Betting those 2 points will allow you to have more in play then GIZZLE\

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Disagree on Cowboys.
    24 degrees and partly cloudy in Green Bay.
    That's summer time up there, weather is not an issue.

Rodgers calf is a mess, I'm hearing, I don't know for a fact, that Rodgers has limited mobility.

Dez is in the same class as Nelson and Cobb, T. Williams is a solid reciever.

Lacy is not Murray, not even close.

Bailey is a rock soilid place kicker.

With any sort of defense, Cowboys can win outright.

But I wish T-Wizz well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

t-wizzle

Thanks Nash.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I wonder if these and yesterday's plays will ever make it to wizzle's "silence the haters" spreadsheet?

123 Last