lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +5.5-102 and ML +211

6 on the spread and 3 on the ml

lets not fool ourselves. the bears are not this much better than tb. lovie will have his boys ready to show the bears they made a mistake getting rid of him. tb is not as bad as there record indicates. they should be in this game right till the end and the value is with them.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

It is impossible to be making a mistake by getting rid of Lovie Smith.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    It is impossible to be making a mistake by getting rid of Lovie Smith.
    i guess you havent noticed how they are doing since he left. he had a shitbox team a few plays away from beating the pack a few years ago.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i can see it.

Bears defense sucks.

Gerald McCoy would love to get his hands on Cutler.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i can see it.

Bears defense sucks.

Gerald McCoy would love to get his hands on Cutler.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  58.7 KB

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I love how your plays have absolutely no logical explanation to back them. No input on teams defenses or offense or advantages. Just pure DART tosses.
    Points Awarded:

BadLuckSanta gave THam12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket gave THam12 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

It's not a dart toss. He is playing one angle of Lovie getting his team fired up against his own former team, and that people, such as yourself perhaps, STILL think the Bears can cover this many points at home just because of the FABULOUS core of recievers and FABULOUS quarterback who has a FANTASTIC arm and that FABULOUS offensive genius of a coach.

What else is there to learn about the offense and defense? We know that the Bears don't know what they are doing because they haven't shown it all year. And we know who the guy throwing the ball is. It's the same dude, Cutler. Even if the Bears win and cover this week, which I don't think will happen, it is STILL fundamentally a BAD BET, becuase they will have to be lucky to avoid Cutler and Trestmans bad vibes and bad decisions and the defense will actually have to play together as a unit.

I don't care if they've hit rock bottom, I don't care if they're due to win, The CHICAGO BEARS still have Jay Cutler and Cutler never changes his style of throwing picks at bad times and showing lackluster emotion and leadership during the games. It starts with Trestman and Cutler and that's all there is to say. Cutler is stuck to the Bears and therefore the Bears are stuck. Enough said.

Never going to lay anything with the bears in ANY GAME as long as those two are there. Don't care if they are playing the Raiders either.

They haven't earned the right to be favorites in any game in my opinion. This line is a retarded Vegas joke and it stinks. Take Tampa +6
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 11-20-14 at 02:11 AM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm with you here, might throw a small parlay on Tampa ML and Tennessee ML just for fun. Any time $5 has an outside chance of buying me dinner at Mastro's, I'm in.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9822

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    It's not a dart toss. He is playing one angle of Lovie getting his team fired up against his own former team, and that people, such as yourself perhaps, STILL think the Bears can cover this many points at home just because of the FABULOUS core of recievers and FABULOUS quarterback who has a FANTASTIC arm and that FABULOUS offensive genius of a coach.

What else is there to learn about the offense and defense? We know that the Bears don't know what they are doing because they haven't shown it all year. And we know who the guy throwing the ball is. It's the same dude, Cutler. Even if the Bears win and cover this week, which I don't think will happen, it is STILL fundamentally a BAD BET, becuase they will have to be lucky to avoid Cutler and Trestmans bad vibes and bad decisions and the defense will actually have to play together as a unit.

I don't care if they've hit rock bottom, I don't care if they're due to win, The CHICAGO BEARS still have Jay Cutler and Cutler never changes his style of throwing picks at bad times and showing lackluster emotion and leadership during the games. It starts with Trestman and Cutler and that's all there is to say. Cutler is stuck to the Bears and therefore the Bears are stuck. Enough said.

Never going to lay anything with the bears in ANY GAME as long as those two are there. Don't care if they are playing the Raiders either.

They haven't earned the right to be favorites in any game in my opinion. This line is a retarded Vegas joke and it stinks. Take Tampa +6
    Did you run a chase on the Bears? You seem pretty fired up on the topic. Have you seen as many Bucs games as bears? Bucs not exactly killing it either.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tampa played some teams tough this year

Why not take the points?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post

Good post Barnes. THam isn't very bright.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good post Barnes. THam isn't very bright.
    THam offers real insight on games.
    not "man their coach is really gonna have them fired up for this one so they're definitely gonna win."
    I don't post horse shit threads for random picks with absolutely no real insight. No breakdown, no stats, nothing of real value other than "guys, lovie used to coac the bears so they're definitely gonna cover this spread and maybe win outright."
    Points Awarded:

Schwang17 gave THam12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    6 on the spread and 3 on the ml

lets not fool ourselves. the bears are not this much better than tb. lovie will have his boys ready to show the bears they made a mistake getting rid of him. tb is not as bad as there record indicates. they should be in this game right till the end and the value is with them.
    6 and 3 what?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I love how your plays have absolutely no logical explanation to back them. No input on teams defenses or offense or advantages. Just pure DART tosses.
    Have you seen the Bears play defense?

well.... neither has anyone else.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    6 and 3 what?
    "units"

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    "units"
    lol...right

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I bet Lovie has been waiting all season for his turn at making Cutler look like a fool.

lakerboy

THam offers real insight on games.
    not "man their coach is really gonna have them fired up for this one so they're definitely gonna win."
    I don't post horse shit threads for random picks with absolutely no real insight. No breakdown, no stats, nothing of real value other than "guys, lovie used to coac the bears so they're definitely gonna cover this spread and maybe win outright."
    should i just copy and paste stats from espn?

okay here

• Buccaneers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
    • Buccaneers are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 12.

• Buccaneers are 19-6-1 ATS in their last 26 games in November.
    • Buccaneers are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a S.U. win.
    • Buccaneers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a SU win of more than 14 points.

• Bears are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
    • Bears are 3-8 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
    • Bears are 7-20 ATS in their last 27 vs. NFC.
    • Bears are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    • Bears are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
    • Bears are 5-16-1 ATS in their last 22 home games.
    • Bears are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games following a S.U. win.
    • Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in November.
    • Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
    • Bears are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
    • Bears are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
    • Bears are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
    • Bears are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.

• Buccaneers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Chicago.
    • Road team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.

does this not all point to tb being the right side?

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

i usually love TB getting a TD or close enough but this will be that game the bears actually show up for once...lol...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

I think Lovie has this game marked up for a year. Will have the Bucks ready.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Don't forget Josh McCown is coming to town as well and he would love to beat his old team as well..The Bears have only been favored by more then 3 points twice this season and both times they lost outright..
    Plus the road team is 9-1 ATS in Buccaneer games this season...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Did you run a chase on the Bears? You seem pretty fired up on the topic. Have you seen as many Bucs games as bears? Bucs not exactly killing it either.
    Damn right Im fired up about this. and so are a lot of people from Chicago and surrounding areas. I bet the Bears over in team wins before the season began, other than that no chase. Rooting for them is different than betting on them though. The difference is that the Bucs haven't given up fighting this season like the Bears have. Bears have no heart these days. Average bettors rely too much on talent aspects and numbers rather than motivational angles, which in my experience motivational, guts, and heart hold more influence on the outcome in professional sports, because all of these players have a certain level of talent.

If you give up any edge or effort in pro sports, your going to lose almost every game even if you have more talent. THat is why I downgrade the Bears as a terrible bet as a favorite against any team. I have concluded that Mark Trestman and Jay Cutler make players want to take a nap on the field for whatever reason. I hope they prove me wrong and win their remaining games because I'll be happy. But that won't happen, because NFL teams never make me happy.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
    Don't forget Josh McCown is coming to town as well and he would love to beat his old team as well..The Bears have only been favored by more then 3 points twice this season and both times they lost outright..
    Plus the road team is 9-1 ATS in Buccaneer games this season...
    Good point. Yet another solid angle not to bet the Bears.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Really like this one. McCown is solid and it's time for Charles Smith to bust out.

The Bears still suck. LB gonna go on a run with the Raiders and this one.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think Lovie has this game marked up for a year. Will have the Bucks ready.
    You would think this, but he must have had a brain fart with devin hester ealrier this year.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I thought Minnesota would play a better game against Chicago. Minnesota sucks on the Road. Tampa Bay should show up and make a game of it.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I thought Minnesota would play a better game against Chicago. Minnesota sucks on the Road. Tampa Bay should show up and make a game of it.
    MIN played well enough to win, the refs gave that game to CHI.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Bears are a no play or a fade rest of season.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Betting the NFL typically has nothing to do with any in depth analysis or point spread calculation bullshittt. All that is done already by people setting the line so pay no attention to that, you are not smarter than theM. You win by understanding the situations and motivations of the players And their personal makeup. You bet good teams with a competent quarterback, winning organizations and smart head coaches. This game however has neither so I pass. Both teams are clueless, have zero competency at QB so the dart takes the points.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave thebestthereis 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I'm with you here, might throw a small parlay on Tampa ML and Tennessee ML just for fun. Any time $5 has an outside chance of buying me dinner at Mastro's, I'm in.
    u going to get the bone in ribeye?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Betting the NFL typically has nothing to do with any in depth analysis or point spread calculation bullshittt. All that is done already by people setting the line so pay no attention to that, you are not smarter than theM. You win by understanding the situations and motivations of the players And their personal makeup. You bet good teams with a competent quarterback, winning organizations and smart head coaches. This game however has neither so I pass. Both teams are clueless, have zero competency at QB so the dart takes the points.
    excellent post.

this game features

2 Lousy head coaches
    2 Lousy QB's
    2 good WR groups
    1 of the worst defenses in the history of NFL football ( Bears)
    Tampa Bay defense has Gerald McCoy the rest of the players on that defense are scrubs for the most part.

just an awful game to watch, bet , cap , all around bad football game. 2 teams with absolutely no heart and nothing to play for and both teams have definitely quit.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I like TB this week also, not a fan of Lovie though. He could not do anything with a bears team that was great back then. Top defense for a long time. Interesting to see Lovie AND McCown playing in chitown this week...In words of bart Scott "can't wait"

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  58.7 KB
    Is that Lance Briggs in the team meeting?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like the +5.5. The ML would not shock me but I didn't bet it. Bears still have the worst defense in the NFL, Vikes just didn't have the wide receivers to take advantage. The Bucs do.

123 Last