Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not cool krackles

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    He better care enough about his peeps to play tonight!
    Going with the bulls ML
    Yep. This is a statement game for the Bulls.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    People will always hate and be jealous of lives they wished they had.
    If you all worried about your own shit youd be much happier in life.
    Worry about your shit, get a life, and get money.
    none of these athletes you're talking shit about give a damn about your opinion.
    if it was all about hate and jealousy, then the people getting the most money and that look like they are having a good time would get the most hate right?

i don't see a ton of hate on tom brady, arnold palmer, rory mcilroy, david beckham. or if we're talking nba then wouldn't people be jealous of the guys with the most championships like bill russell or tim duncan? i don't think i've ever seen a thread bashing tim duncan...

adidas should be asking for a refund of their $260 million

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...12-column.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and I/O

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Wasting energy talking shit about pro athletes is hilarious.
    Spend more energy and time trying to make some money or better your own life.
    You're on here bitching about rose because youre not satisfied with your own life. Just quit worrying about it.
    Post fukking winners and win some money.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Is Rose playing tonight or did his nail techinician vetoed?
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave Pauulzcappin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Is Rose playing tonight or did his nail techinician vetoed?
    As of now, I believe he's probable. But until it tips off, who knows.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    As of now, I believe he's probable. But until it tips off, who knows.
    they should win this game if everyone is playing. toronto hasnt been playing well and they matchup great

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yep. This is a statement game for the Bulls.
    Lmao...yea, statement game in mid November.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Not cool krackles
    Not cool at all.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Rose should retire. He needs to rest for life after age 65. Pu$$y

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Wasting energy talking shit about pro athletes is hilarious.
    Spend more energy and time trying to make some money or better your own life.
    You're on here bitching about rose because youre not satisfied with your own life. Just quit worrying about it.
    Post fukking winners and win some money.
    maybe you should be a psychiatrist, they always seem to over analyze stuff and think everyone is miserable

why do you think people posting here are unsatisfied or that we need to better our life, or make more money? we're just shooting the shit, no harm in that, some of us like me are perfectly happy... i could argue that every post on every forum (or facebook) is nothing but a waste of time and energy!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Let's get back in topic here boys
    Who else has a big pussy?

I'll go with Roseanne Barr

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    maybe you should be a psychiatrist, they always seem to over analyze stuff and think everyone is miserable

why do you think people posting here are unsatisfied or that we need to better our life, or make more money? we're just shooting the shit, no harm in that, some of us like me are perfectly happy... i could argue that every post on every forum (or facebook) is nothing but a waste of time and energy!

Yes, I could be giving more of an effort at work...I bet people hate me because I'm not giving my all every day.
    But works getting done and I'm just passing the day, Like you said, just shooting the shit here.

People want to talk shit about Rose, go right ahead, if he proves people wrong, good for him.
    If he sits 40 games a year for the next 4 years and never accomplishes anything again. Yep he's a piece of shit then.

But no way can I fault the guy now. He should keep his mouth shut, when he talks he sounds like an idiot with the things he says, but I think he should sit all the games he wants, as long as he's giving 110% in the playoffs.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

I didn't say posting here. I said hating and worrying about an athlete.
    What's the poinnt? It's not making you any $ and it's not bettering your life.
    You know what betters your life? Posting fukkin winners lol

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

A few in the media slamming Derrick Pu$$y Rose, but the great majority standing up for him, defending him, and saying "he didn't really say that" or "he's misunderstood" or "he really didn't mean that" even though he said what he said. And we can fkn hear! And we can fkn read!

Now Derrick Pu$$y Rose doesn't back off, but doubles down. Stands by what he said and throws more gas on it.

"People took it out of content. People wanna believe what they wanna believe. And I could care less."

or something similar

What I've heard a lot of, is ex players coming out (thank God). Commenting on how wrong Derrick is and how he's handling this incorrectly and how he couldn't be more wrong about his initial statement.

Ghetto check theif is gonna get paid. Way over paid. The Bulls are never gonna get back what they should on this contract. And they will never be able to move him.

I would like to hear what some of the comments are from his opponents on the court. They went after LeBron. They will go after him. He's still got skills, but he ain't got it upstairs. And I think he's not about winning anymore.

Imagine if Cutler said this shit

Imagine if Puig said this shit

Imagine if Kobe said this shit....today, after all he's accomplished

Imagine if Su said this shit

Imagine if LeBron said this shit

Any would be completely torched by the media

Ted Sheckler

I'm pretty sure Milwaukee Mike just called into 670 the score. Guy just called in and said exactly what he said in this thread. I would like to also sit down with Joakim and have a beer and ask him what he really thinks.

Tough to back him after what he said, but as long as he wins a ring, all will be forgiven...But if he just pulls this shit every season and just skates by and never wins...He will forever be shamed in Chicago, but at least he'll have his millions.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Hamstring hurt now

the guy is a drama queen

how can you be a fan of his?

collects his checks, wants every sponsorship he can get, but doesn't play or give back to his team who have been grinding without him for the last 3 years

Ted Sheckler

I/O

I almost posted that last night. Chuck was talking on the pregame and said they just gave Rose his option to back out of what he said and he just confirmed he meant what he said. While it's nice to see someone not back down and conform to what the public wants to hear after they say something stupid...It's just stupid what he said. Should of lied and said "just trying to sit out games if I have a little pain, so I'm ready to go for the playoffs"

stupid.

I/O

Yes, I could be giving more of an effort at work...I bet people hate me because I'm not giving my all every day.
    But works getting done and I'm just passing the day, Like you said, just shooting the shit here.

People want to talk shit about Rose, go right ahead, if he proves people wrong, good for him.
    If he sits 40 games a year for the next 4 years and never accomplishes anything again. Yep he's a piece of shit then.

But no way can I fault the guy now. He should keep his mouth shut, when he talks he sounds like an idiot with the things he says, but I think he should sit all the games he wants, as long as he's giving 110% in the playoffs.
    Well, the rest of the high paid players on the team should take off the season too. I bet you the older players, such as Gasol, have all kinds of pains. And some may already have rings with their guaranteed contracts. If 26 year old Derrick can show up when he wants, if he wants, and only in the playoffs, maybe Gasol should do the same. Noah's knees are bone on bone. Maybe he should take off till the playoffs.

I/O

I/O

I almost posted that last night. Chuck was talking on the pregame and said they just gave Rose his option to back out of what he said and he just confirmed he meant what he said. While it's nice to see someone not back down and conform to what the public wants to hear after they say something stupid...It's just stupid what he said. Should of lied and said "just trying to sit out games if I have a little pain, so I'm ready to go for the playoffs"

stupid.
    I think the whole "double ankle injury" is a pile of crap. It was a cover story. At least now it'll be the hammy. Prolly more truth in it.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I think the whole "double ankle injury" is a pile of crap. It was a cover story. At least now it'll be the hammy. Prolly more truth in it.

I have to believe that if it were the playoffs or seeding was on the line, he would of played on the "bum ankles"...I'm still a sheep that believes he does want to win and that he'll sit games for the playoffs. I think Noah/Gasol should also sit games if they are injured or have aches or whatever. Having heart and wanting to play every night in every crucial minute only matters in the playoffs, playing through injuries when you know you're going to be a playoff team already is silly to me. Of course that doesn't mean take off a week and play a couple games the whole season. But the Bulls have shown they can play with almost any team when it comes to the playoffs, but they NEED Rose to be healthy to win. That offense is stagnant when they don't have a capable PG of getting his own shot and drawing defenders. Noah has carried the team the last couple years, but he's not the guy that they need to win. He's a huge piece, but not the guy. (I don't think they win without him, because he brings the passion and intensity to the team)

I/O

I/O

stupid.
    I've never been a big fan of Charles, but when he's right he's right. And he nailed this one.

I/O

milwaukee mike

I have to believe that if it were the playoffs or seeding was on the line, he would of played on the "bum ankles"...I'm still a sheep that believes he does want to win and that he'll sit games for the playoffs. I think Noah/Gasol should also sit games if they are injured or have aches or whatever. Having heart and wanting to play every night in every crucial minute only matters in the playoffs, playing through injuries when you know you're going to be a playoff team already is silly to me. Of course that doesn't mean take off a week and play a couple games the whole season. But the Bulls have shown they can play with almost any team when it comes to the playoffs, but they NEED Rose to be healthy to win. That offense is stagnant when they don't have a capable PG of getting his own shot and drawing defenders. Noah has carried the team the last couple years, but he's not the guy that they need to win. He's a huge piece, but not the guy. (I don't think they win without him, because he brings the passion and intensity to the team)
    he already had that chance and failed, when was medically cleared to play in the playoffs and didn't. even though he was practicing at full speed... so if he was too injured to play he should've been too injured to practice right?

should anyone be surprised that rose had the chance to backtrack and pretty much said the most selfish thing you could say "i could care less what the fans think"...

everytime he opens his mouth or sits out a game he is essentially kicking his fans and defenders in the balls yet again
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave milwaukee mike 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

milwaukee mike

wouldn't life be so much better if charles barkley wasn't the only one holding people accountable? why can't we get some interviewers with some balls to ask the tough questions??

q: why didn't you play tonight
    d-rose: gotta think about my family
    q: maybe you should've thought about your family when you cheated on your girlfriend with a stripper while she was pregnant with your child?
    a: gotta see my son graduate without being sore
    q: are you going to show him how to cheat his way through school like you did? who's to say your kid will even want to be around you after he hears how you treated his mother?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave milwaukee mike 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pauulzcappin gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Jordan needs to chew this prick's ass out.

$20 bounty to next poster that attends a Bulls game w/ Rose jersey. Tape over the back to read "Bonpensiero".

Ted Sheckler

Mike, why all the hate for Rose? Just because he pretty much said the team comes 2nd?

milwaukee mike

Mike, why all the hate for Rose? Just because he pretty much said the team comes 2nd?
    i knew a couple of "student-athletes" like him at marquette that cheated their way through school and it irritated the hell out of me. i wish more of these guys had dads that stuck around to be role models to their kids...

i'm sure his mother was a good parent, but mothers have a lot of that unconditional love for their sons, you need the counter of a dad that is gonna make sure you act like a decent human being or there will be repercussions...

I/O

It's Over...for all intensive purposes

Coach Tibbs just kicked Rose to the curb

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Remember when Derrick Rose was a legitimate star in this league?

Me neither.

da1whoknocks
    da1whoknocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

This guy is pussy! Might as well retire now and prepare for his son's graduation.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

soft punk ass mother fucka

I hope he gets caught in a drive by from one of those Chicago gang bangers and ends up being paralyzed for life.

scumbag

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    soft punk ass mother fucka

I hope he gets caught in a drive by from one of those Chicago gang bangers and ends up being paralyzed for life.

scumbag
    THam is definitely not gonna be happy with this

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    THam is definitely not gonna be happy with this
    Fuk him too!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!