GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

unraveling

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

First things first: I've always liked weeder and found his shtick amusing. An acquired taste, perhaps, but it's strictly for shits & giggles. He DOES provide entertainment value for those so inclined/care enough to "get him". Some totally miss the boat w/him and that's amusing in and of itself (I could name names but I won't).

Rocketeer isn't one that misses the boat, he understands weeder's shtick but doesn't find it amusing and feels it gets excessive being this is a gambling forum and not Carrot Top's blog. I respect that opinion; my counter to that opinion is the*fact* that SBR stopped being strictly a gambling forum moons ago. I shouldn't have to elaborate as to this certainty or to how or WHY -- those that need elaboration on this fact will probably never get it anyway.

I also have always liked Shari and like zizou stated, I agree w/her 99% of the time. But, also similar to what zizou elocuted in his fine posts above, she's off the mark here, IMO. She engaged in a little intellectual 'bait & switch' by trying to make this a "soft" issue. Has nothing to do with *that* and everything to do with an AGREEMENT. Call me old fashioned, but I take giving your word (especially when entering an agreement) sacrosanct. To me, it's silly to try to put forth the argument that no forum "rules" were broken; uh, hello... everybody knows that. It wasn't a rules violation... weeder committed a honor violation. He failed to live up to his agreement w/ Rocketeer for his unbanning to (rightfully) proceed -- in short, Rocketeer was duped in the agreement and PAID IN FULL w/ his video only to be subsequently shafted.

Now, before I hear the counter of "SBR could give a rat's ass bout a honor violation we only care about rules violations yadda yadda" let's all remember that ... *drumroll* ... for better or worse, Shari (in fact) involved herself in this agreement. PERIOD. Horse left the barn -- can't disassociate from the agreement NOW and fall back on "forum rules". The standard should be what was agreed to; after all, was is not weeder that initiated admin participation? Ah, yeah, it was. And Shari obliged. The agreement was weeder had to do what rocketeer did in order to be unbanned. Simple, really. End of story.
    Believe it or not, it's kinda important what Admin says previously (publicly) -- peeps remember.

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, zizoudane10, retard, Swinging Johnson, Ra77er, I/O, GUMMO77, and muldoon

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    fuk you oyster

go report me because I dared to call you an oyster

even better, I won't post here if you stay around for like 6 days until I make a ghost and/or beg to come back

douche

canoe
    wtf?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

fuk you oyster

go report me because I dared to call you an oyster

even better, I won't post here if you stay around for like 6 days until I make a ghost and/or beg to come back

douche

canoe
    WTF?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Seaweed is an employee 100% just drame all bs...but who ever it is is a hoe moeeeeee
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    WTF?
    Corbin forgot what account he was singed into. Thats my guess.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Whats a douchecanoe? Do they make those?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Corbin forgot what account he was singed into. Thats my guess.
    I was wondering why that post didn't seem very "Shari" like. Didn't really make sense for a Admin to taunt someone to report them.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    First things first: I've always liked weeder and found his shtick amusing. An acquired taste, perhaps, but it's strictly for shits & giggles. He DOES provide entertainment value for those so inclined/care enough to "get him". Some totally miss the boat w/him and that's amusing in and of itself (I could name names but I won't).

Rocketeer isn't one that misses the boat, he understands weeder's shtick but doesn't find it amusing and feels it gets excessive being this is a gambling forum and not Carrot Top's blog. I respect that opinion; my counter to that opinion is the*fact* that SBR stopped being strictly a gambling forum moons ago. I shouldn't have to elaborate as to this certainty or to how or WHY -- those that need elaboration on this fact will probably never get it anyway.

I also have always liked Shari and like zizou stated, I agree w/her 99% of the time. But, also similar to what zizou elocuted in his fine posts above, she's off the mark here, IMO. She engaged in a little intellectual 'bait & switch' by trying to make this a "soft" issue. Has nothing to do with *that* and everything to do with an AGREEMENT. Call me old fashioned, but I take giving your word (especially when entering an agreement) sacrosanct. To me, it's silly to try to put forth the argument that no forum "rules" were broken; uh, hello... everybody knows that. It wasn't a rules violation... weeder committed a honor violation. He failed to live up to his agreement w/ Rocketeer for his unbanning to (rightfully) proceed -- in short, Rocketeer was duped in the agreement and PAID IN FULL w/ his video only to be subsequently shafted.

Now, before I hear the counter of "SBR could give a rat's ass bout a honor violation we only care about rules violations yadda yadda" let's all remember that ... *drumroll* ... for better or worse, Shari (in fact) involved herself in this agreement. PERIOD. Horse left the barn -- can't disassociate from the agreement NOW and fall back on "forum rules". The standard should be what was agreed to; after all, was is not weeder that initiated admin participation? Ah, yeah, it was. And Shari obliged. The agreement was weeder had to do what rocketeer did in order to be unbanned. Simple, really. End of story.
    Believe it or not, it's kinda important what Admin says previously (publicly) -- peeps remember.

great post BiteMe...only thing is I dont think anyone "misses" the boat with him, we just tire about his BS stories. I like discussing games and facts on games...not dealing with a bunch of fiction. Seaweed needs to leave here and post at sesamestreet.org

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you actually spent more time on this forum paying attention to what the policies were around here instead of fixated on me, you would've known that I shouldn't have even put that condition on his return in the first place. The fact I even got a vid out of him at all was a stretch. Fukk outta here you bloody douchecanoe.

One more time for those on the short bus: If someone self bans and asks to come back, unless they've tried to sneak back on with a ghost, they're going to be allowed back. Get it?!

What I DON'T understand is what's happened to this place that now not only do we have people crying when they're called an asshole but threatening to leave - as if staff is going to care - because either someone dares to post here or is allowed back. Have y'all gone soft???

Many of us have been in full on WARS on here where we were called much worse than an asshole or zomg someone didn't like our posts and yet there was none of this crying and threatening to leave bullshit unless you were a full blown nutter. None of this if you do xyz I'll do xyz in return. It was fuk you, I don't like you and you don't like me, who the fuk cares???? You DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

If you don't like someone, put them on ignore. If you don't like the fact that they're posting here... leave. If you make some stupid promise then either honour it or don't. SBR Staff will no longer humour your bullshit. If you send us messages saying that if we don't ban someone or worse TELLING us to ban someone... here's news for you: It ain't gonna happen. So suck it up or grow up. Not that difficult.
    Get over yourself. I'm not fixated on you sweet pea. I made a comment in a thread (obviously hit home...all the more when they are correct LOL). Your lame actions are not unexpected.

You better run along now. Trigger Trace is in need of some more stroking. Don't bite off more than ......if you know what I mean sweat pea.

Last edited by I/O; 11-06-14 at 04:09 PM.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Shari don't get it. She never will. People of weak character don't know anything else. Weeder was all in character. The lame train of thought you see from her is the real thing.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

What IS all this shit?

Is Shari like that guy in Me, Myself and Irene?

I thought I knew her.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    nah Razzer...I can't stand when people break their promises and I'm not talking about Seaweed right now
    it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you look at things differently

I'll be around...just not gonna post much - kinda like MillwakeMike does I guess

you can PM me if you wanna talk
    I'd stay Rocket and rattle her cage. It takes no effort. Like picking on a midget.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    unraveling
    yup

SBR Quality Control at it's finest.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Boys...All I gotta say is "They are what we thought they were, and we let them off the hook!"

What's done is done.

Time to move on.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No way this is Shari posting.

I don't get it---should SBR be involved in every single silly dispute? Of course not.

But-- when a bet that gained the attention like this one did---- isn't honored, well, that doesn't help this place or it's posters.

Do those of us who disagree with it have a choice? Of course. We can go to other boards, we can block posters/messages, but, SBR could also from time to time-- hold a guy like Seaweed to his bet.

Come on Shari, you're reasonable. You know what Weeder did was messed up.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Whats a douchecanoe? Do they make those?
    Douchecanoe= dick

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sellweed I miss you man

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by HERBJONES View Post
    no worries rocket, someone caught him on the streets without it

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I'd stay Rocket and rattle her cage. It takes no effort. Like picking on a midget.
    hey I understand this ordeal involves a lot of emotions
    but have enough decency to leave SmokenJoke outta this I/O
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave Fidel_CashFlow 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

So is he back posting or not?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    So is he back posting or not?
    already all over PT with his premium hockey plays

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

already all over PT with his premium hockey plays
    He is trying to fly under the radar clearly...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

He is trying to fly under the radar clearly...
    who gives a flying fukk what he's trying to do

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

who gives a flying fukk what he's trying to do
    That one hurt Rocky...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That one hurt Rocky...
    Mo every time you think that it hurts, go and look at the image in post 166....that's where it REALLY hurts

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

i knew seeweed was a bit off but......

http://i.imgur.com/sN7kQEo.gif
    Wtf? Actually that's not a bad looking chicken.

Kermit

i knew seeweed was a bit off but......

http://i.imgur.com/sN7kQEo.gif
    I was at Advance auto a few days ago and there was some fukktard shopping there that looked exactly like this guy and he was trying to tell me and the guys working there that pretty soon it was going to be illegal to drive a car because the technology was out that cars were going to drive themselves. I told him he didn't know what he was talking about and he got angry and said "Don't you understand English? It's going to happen!" What made it funny was that when he yelled this directly at me, I could see he had crooked eyes and shit.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

what happened to the video?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    what happened to the video?
    it was up only for a few hours...the bitch got scared and took it down

you haven't missed anything though, except maybe his gigantic pointy beak

check Smoke's avatar - that's him

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

it was up only for a few hours...the bitch got scared and took it down

you haven't missed anything though, except maybe his gigantic pointy beak

check Smoke's avatar - that's him
    Unfukinreal

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

no worries rocket, someone caught him on the streets without it

Jesus Christ----who is that monster?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

fukkin' romper room in here. I would love to see shari's face during this saga.

Last edited by El Nino; 11-07-14 at 07:58 PM.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

from the film mask 1985, i vaguely remember it.

First ... 23456 Last