brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    man you are dim. Deregulation had nothing to do with the crises. Matter of fact if we would of had regulation than we wouldn't of suffered from the housing crises.The bankers and wall street investors packaged these homes as investment vestibules. Now if they had regulation than these iv would of had someone watching these e.g. insurance commissioner watching over them and would of regulated them. But they wouldn't allowed because there is supposed to be a certain amt. of money behind every investment. There was NO MONEY BEHIND THIS. When the foreign investors e.g. china said if we didn't make these (investment) good; they would take their money out of the usa. Now to blame this on fannie or freddie or even present day dem.is ludacris. THIS LAW was passed under jimmy carter. Because clinton was up for impeachment ;he didn't pay attention when the grahm-biley -leach law was passed.Republicans that allowed for ins co. to merge with banks and investment banks. There was no one to stop this. As far as BUsh; he pushed legis. that was passed where these properties went into foreclosure after a yr instead of 3 months. Don't argue with me on this because I was partnered with 2 other guys that had the cleanouts of these foreclosed homes in southern ohio and northern ky. So please tell me some more of your ignorance about bush. Now my uncle builds half of the oil rigs that have gone up since 69.So please tell me more about the bush family politics.

lol so DEREGULATION had nothing do with it but if he had more REGULATIONS it wouldn't have happened...

want to try that logic again?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you think you know what you're talking about but you don't. Since I do, I enjoy this game.

Why was it veto proof crusty?

are u really this slow?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    are u really this slow?

Since I'm 100 miles ahead of you at all times, no. Now stop with the dodging and answer even though you probably don't know. I'll give ya 5-10 mins to do look it up.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Since I'm 100 miles ahead of you at all times, no. Now stop with the dodging and answer even though you probably don't know. I'll give ya 5-10 mins to do look it up.
    2/3 majority, dumbass.

keep skirting all my points, since u have no answers for them.

brooks85

2/3 majority, dumbass.

keep skirting all my points, since u have no answers for them.

you simpleton, case in point.

Yeah those are just numbers, not people behind them huh? lol

Those big evil republicans are all to blame!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you simpleton, case in point.

Yeah those are just numbers, not people behind them huh? lol

Those big evil republicans are all to blame!!
    u really are a moron.

name a single deregulation bill that a democrat authored, introduced and passed between 1999-2004 that led to the financial meltdown.

i'll be waiting.

brooks85

u really are a moron.

name a single deregulation bill that a democrat authored, introduced and passed between 1999-2004 that led to the financial meltdown.

i'll be waiting.

I get it, you're an complete idiot with liberal logic that's why you know you have to put in the time frame 1999-2004 to have any leg to stand on lol. Remember, I'm always 100 miles ahead of you.

Since I've already named them and the Dems overwhelmingly supported, some of which were resented by Bush jr, and the fact you're haven't even touched on all the important acts yet, I'll just let you continue on looking stupid until you gather all the correct information.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I get it, you're an complete idiot with liberal logic that's why you know you have to put in the time frame 1999-2004 to have any leg to stand on lol. Remember, I'm always 100 miles ahead of you.

Since I've already named them and the Dems overwhelmingly supported, some of which were resented by Bush jr, and the fact you're haven't even touched on all the important acts yet, I'll just let you continue on looking stupid until you gather all the correct information.
    u: bush was running around town trying to stop the housing bubble from bursting
    fact: bush was busy signing into law the biggest housing welfare law "american dream downpayment act" which gave away homes to the poor with awful credit

u: fannie & freddie were behind the mortgage meltdown
    fact: 80% of subprime mortgages were through private banks like ameriquest, owned by bush's biggest political donor

u: democrats were behind the deregulation
    fact: every deregulation bill passed from 1999-2004 which economists cite as causing the financial meltdown were authored, introduced, overwhelmingly supported and passed by republicons

any more lessons?

u'll need a supersonic jet to catch up to me.

brooks85

u: bush was running around town trying to stop the housing bubble from bursting(never said this)- What year though did he try to stop it?

fact: bush was busy passing the biggest housing welfare law "american dream downpayment act" which gave away homes to the poor with awful credit- What year?

u: fannie & freddie were behind the mortgage meltdown(never said this)
    fact: 80% of subprime mortgages were through private banks like ameriquest, owned by bush's biggest political donor

u: democrats were behind the deregulation- 100% true, prove me wrong because everything you brought up was supported by dems and in the case of GLB was pivotal on two dems getting it passed. Of course, you have no idea who they are.

fact: every deregulation bill passed from 1999-2004 which economists cite as causing the financial meltdown were authored, introduced, overwhelmingly supported and passed by republicons

any more lessons?

u'll need a supersonic jet to catch up to me.

lol, you are truly a liberal. Try to focus, re-read everything, calm down. Stop having conversations with yourself in your head, try to focus on what was actually said, not what you want to be said.\

Best part is you just made the most nonfactual post and you can tell you're proud of it lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-06-14 at 09:10 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Brooks is a clown brainwashed by the system

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

he cant even comprehend facts. democrats did nothing to stop these republicon deregulations so they are 100% responsible according to this moron.

fox news and limbaugh smiling ear to ear. mission accomplished.

lol

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    coming from you and your well established post history, this is a confirmation I have nothing to worry about.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

lol, you are truly a liberal. Try to focus, re-read everything, calm down. Stop having conversations with yourself in your head, try to focus on what was actually said, not what you want to be said.\

Best part is you just made the most nonfactual post and you can tell you're proud of it lol
    u are too far gone to have any intelligent conversation with.

i know republicons are dumb but u take the cake and eat it too.

stay stupid.

brooks85

he cant even comprehend facts. democrats did nothing to stop these republicon deregulations so they are 100% responsible according to this moron.

fox news and limbaugh smiling ear to ear. mission accomplished.

lol
    hey look, something I didn't say. You're good at that.

brooks85

u are too far gone to have any intelligent conversation with.

i know republicons are dumb but u take the cake and eat it too.

stay stupid.

another win, until next time you want to sound like a dumbass

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

never argue with an idiot, because they always win.

u are proof of that.

brooks85

u are proof of that.

In your case I'd recommend you never argue with anyone. You can't even keep focus long enough to remember what was said as clearly indicated in this thread.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What needs to happen is they need to stop calling themselves republicans and democrats. All that shit does is divide our great country.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ does have a good point though democrats are keeping America from being prosperous and debt free.

too much taxing on small business owners.

do u guys know how much general electric one of Americas biggest companies paid in taxes last year?

zero dollars. Not a penny.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

u are proof of that.

How many men were you dating when you thought getting a nose ring was a good idea?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

In your case I'd recommend you never argue with anyone. You can't even keep focus long enough to remember what was said as clearly indicated in this thread.
    cant tell if ur being serious or just trolling cause u got ur ass handed to u.

ok since im all about second chances, ill give u another shot.

list ur top 5 beliefs why dems are to blame for the mortgage meltdown.

go.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Top 5 Beliefs:

1. Jesus already returned in 1972. His name is Shaquille Oneil

2. The Pyramids were built by Sears®

3. 80% of peple who vote democrat are too high on drugs procured from government funds to vote

4. Chemtrails are making our children fat and infertile

5. Obama from Kenya

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Democrats , STOP the race-baiting!

Black GOP Senator Blasts Democratic 'Race-Baiting'

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lol so DEREGULATION had nothing do with it but if he had more REGULATIONS it wouldn't have happened...

want to try that logic again?
    BECAUSE THERE WOULD OF BEEN A regulator TO NOT ALLOW THESE HOME LOANS AS INVESTMENT! Dumbass! The cliff wasn't because of these loans. The cliff was because all our wall street investment bankers put all our money into these investment vestibules. To make it easier for your dumbass. If I buy a house the house is collateral! If I don't make a payment they kick me out and take bck the house. The value of the house is the insurance. But when you take your house,my house and bear house and make it an investment vestibule. Twizzler (who has no skin in the game) sells it to jjgold and takes the commission for the investment package. Now he has no insurance or collateral because he doesn't have anything but 3 names he drew of properties on a piece of paper. Well we default on these properties so the banks that we borrowed the money has our house, But pour jj has nothing. Now think of jj representing pension plan and using your parent retirement. Now in real life you are supposed have insurance and they are represented in each state by commissioners who wouldn't let wall street do this. Little known fact, after we got back from the cliff that wall street tried to figure a way to do this with life insurance policies. That was shot down in a new york minute!

chico2663

damn you are dim. if a law gets passed by the house and senate. The president can veto the bill but if it is represented to the senate and they pass it again; IT BECOMES LAW! Problem in today 's society is that you guys never kept score.

chico2663

BROOKS IS A PRODUCT OF if his mother and father got married in kentucky. Then divorced in indiana. Are they still brother and sister?
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Retard brooks taking a beating from reasonable people.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave scumbag 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

BECAUSE THERE WOULD OF BEEN A regulator TO NOT ALLOW THESE HOME LOANS AS INVESTMENT! Dumbass! The cliff wasn't because of these loans. The cliff was because all our wall street investment bankers put all our money into these investment vestibules. To make it easier for your dumbass. If I buy a house the house is collateral! If I don't make a payment they kick me out and take bck the house. The value of the house is the insurance. But when you take your house,my house and bear house and make it an investment vestibule. Twizzler (who has no skin in the game) sells it to jjgold and takes the commission for the investment package. Now he has no insurance or collateral because he doesn't have anything but 3 names he drew of properties on a piece of paper. Well we default on these properties so the banks that we borrowed the money has our house, But pour jj has nothing. Now think of jj representing pension plan and using your parent retirement. Now in real life you are supposed have insurance and they are represented in each state by commissioners who wouldn't let wall street do this. Little known fact, after we got back from the cliff that wall street tried to figure a way to do this with life insurance policies. That was shot down in a new york minute!
    who the fuk would read this block of shit

chico2663

No one that wouldn't want the truth. But just like I was told in 70's; guys that worry about writing are usually guys that have ridden the herschey highway!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Tell 'em chico!

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

No one that wouldn't want the truth. But just like I was told in 70's; guys that worry about writing are usually guys that have ridden the herschey highway!
    '

good point

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

pedozzo likes the kiddie rides, if u know what i mean.

brooks85

lol just saw this post from crusty, typical liberal idiot who can't keep his thoughts straight

look, nobody grows up saying they wanna become a server when they grow up. theyre mostly people down on their luck, who got laid off, single mothers, college students paying their own way through school, actors between gigs, heck even harvard grads wait on tables cause they cant find jobs they went to school for.

imagine if they took ur advice and quit, who will serve u and me? last thing i want to do when i go out to eat is carry my own food and clean the table afterwards.

servers arent going away because the world needs them. frankly we should be grateful there are "brokedikkks" who are willing to work at a shitty job with shitty pay. so giving them a couple of bucks is the least i could do.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

BROOKS IS A PRODUCT OF if his mother and father got married in kentucky. Then divorced in indiana. Are they still brother and sister?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

On October 17, 2013, President Obama said: “You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election."

First ... 3456789 ... Last