KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

David Ortiz

What a fukkin stud! You can see him clearly yell at Price "Ju r a fukkin pussy!" Then post fame, ah guys a stud. Total stud. def my fave hitter in thr bigs. Him or Cabrera.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I missed it

Hall of Famer

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    What a fukkin stud! You can see him clearly yell at Price "Ju r a fukkin pussy!" Then post fame, ah guys a stud. Total stud. def my fave hitter in thr bigs. Him or Cabrera.
    Ortiz is a bitch. Cried like a little school girl over getting hit.

Maybe that steroid freak might think twice now about standing at home plate watching his next homerun. Guy needs to learn some respect and act like he's been there. Good for David Price teaching that bitch some manners.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

After the bombing he said it all....in front of kids...priests...Mayor...Governor...didn 't matter......."This is our Fukkin City"

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Barry Larkin said that no one associated with PEDs will ever make the hall, so no way Ortiz gets in. If Ortiz gets in, so should Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, etc.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

like papi said..."we kicked his ass in the playoffs last year"....then price went out and started talking shit about the sox....apparently ortiz and price had a couple of convos and they squashed it.....so the first pitch ortiz sees from him is a fastball in the back? price is a whiney bitch/sore loser......

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

All baseball players are pussies

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    All baseball players are pussies
    eh i wouldnt go there

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    eh i wouldnt go there
    Really...why?? Bench clearing brawls with a bunch of shoving and a hang nail will put someone on the DL...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Really...why?? Bench clearing brawls with a bunch of shoving and a hang nail will put someone on the DL...
    guys like bryce/trout....many others....would tear our faces off....

baseball at that level...isnt like little league man.....its a grind with travel and playing almost every day......people act like all these guys do is make 4 plate appearances and play a little defense....pitchers have throwing/running programs on off days....hitters are in the cages and lifting........its not as pussy as some would make it out to be....

ya its usually a bunch of shoving....u expect guys to start throwing haymakers everytime a scrap breaks out? and get suspended for how many games? and make a spectacle out of it? .....believe me there are quite a few real punches that get thrown and wild scraps too....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

guys like bryce/trout....many others....would tear our faces off....

baseball at that level...isnt like little league man.....its a grind with travel and playing almost every day......people act like all these guys do is make 4 plate appearances and play a little defense....pitchers have throwing/running programs on off days....hitters are in the cages and lifting........its not as pussy as some would make it out to be....

ya its usually a bunch of shoving....u expect guys to start throwing haymakers everytime a scrap breaks out? and get suspended for how many games? and make a spectacle out of it? .....believe me there are quite a few real punches that get thrown and wild scraps too....
    I will agree with you on the suspension point...but there is a lot of standing around during games...

Seems like sunflower seed eating is the biggest challenge for some of these guys..

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I will agree with you on the suspension point...but there is a lot of standing around during games...

Seems like sunflower seed eating is the biggest challenge for some of these guys..
    yeah there is alot of idle time for most players during a baseball game......but when the action is on its a tough sport....not easy......think about what its like for a catcher everytime there is a runner on base......

yeah alot of idle time....but all you need to do is watch a highlight reel of some of the best defensive plays and youll see these guys are very good athletes and its a tough sport.......its not hockey or football...but its a very tough game........there have been many very good athletes who werent successful at it
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave bobby heenan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

yeah there is alot of idle time for most players during a baseball game......but when the action is on its a tough sport....not easy......think about what its like for a catcher everytime there is a runner on base......

yeah alot of idle time....but all you need to do is watch a highlight reel of some of the best defensive plays and youll see these guys are very good athletes and its a tough sport.......its not hockey or football...but its a very tough game........there have been many very good athletes who werent successful at it
    I played soccer overseas and it gets called a bitch sport all the time...

I just think baseball has less action...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ortiz is a bitch. Cried like a little school girl over getting hit.

Maybe that steroid freak might think twice now about standing at home plate watching his next homerun. Guy needs to learn some respect and act like he's been there. Good for David Price teaching that bitch some manners.
    Maybe the Rangers should of done sone roids during those world series they choked away.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I played soccer overseas and it gets called a bitch sport all the time...

I just think baseball has less action...
    soccer is not a game i follow....but i know its not easy....some of the things those guys can do is amazing....it does get called a bitch sport alot by us americans.....they didnt grow up on it and its not something alot of them care about really.....but its tough...and ive seen some amazing shit.....i dont follow it...but when the world cup comes up i watch as much as i can....its pretty cool

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Maybe the Rangers should of done sone roids during those world series they choked away.
    ouch

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

boys will be boys