mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

On OKC +4 for medium, just won a massive penguins bet so i'll jump in here.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

t-wizz what the fukk is going on tonight with the thunder? not even being sarcastic because i have money on them but they are playing so bad.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking like another 0-3 day. The wanna be tout doesnt look like hes gonna have too many takers.

Wizzle where u at unit wise for the playoffs ?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    t-wizz what the fukk is going on tonight with the thunder? not even being sarcastic because i have money on them but they are playing so bad.
    Their coach is a straight moron.

TPruet87
    TPruet87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

This is my first post on SBR. I have been following these boards religiously for the past few months. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. air wizzle please keep it going. If I faded your picks this entire playoffs I would be a rich man. I'm in awe of how bad of a capper you are. It's very amusing to see you type up an analysis just to see it ripped to shreds once the ball is tipped. Fade this guy and you are guaranteed to profit! I love it! He's got Miami and Spurs tomorrow. So Tuesday is a DOGS DAY!!! 😜
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Donkeys2012, GT21Megatron, and BCC585

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by TPruet87 View Post
    This is my first post on SBR. I have been following these boards religiously for the past few months. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. air wizzle please keep it going. If I faded your picks this entire playoffs I would be a rich man. I'm in awe of how bad of a capper you are. It's very amusing to see you type up an analysis just to see it ripped to shreds once the ball is tipped. Fade this guy and you are guaranteed to profit! I love it! He's got Miami and Spurs tomorrow. So Tuesday is a DOGS DAY!!! 
    Should be May Poster of the Month just based on this one post.

Baldie Gold Make it happen

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ugh just wrote out a long post and it didn't send.

Too frustrated to write it again. Basically was just saying I was hoping Thunder would take care of Game 1 so I could load up on Clippers Game 2 but not gonna be able to do that now.

I've said all yea on this site that I liked Clippers chances of winning the West. Their size makes them rock solid. Thunder could win and cover Game 2 (that's a normal NBA script in the playoffs) but let's face it - the Thunder were exposed yet again here. Every time I bet on these chumps, this is how they play. When I'm on the other side they play like world beaters. I have a good feel for both these teams but I've just been way off on timing up how they will play in certain games. Like I said though, Thunder Game 2 is the normal NBA playoffs script especially coming off a blowout but I am just not a believer in OKC.

Anyway, tomorrow I like Heat -7. I don't know about the late game yet but I'd like to think Portland can steal that game.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Ugh just wrote out a long post and it didn't send.

Too frustrated to write it again. Basically was just saying I was hoping Thunder would take care of Game 1 so I could load up on Clippers Game 2 but not gonna be able to do that now.

I've said all yea on this site that I liked Clippers chances of winning the West. Their size makes them rock solid. Thunder could win and cover Game 2 (that's a normal NBA script in the playoffs) but let's face it - the Thunder were exposed yet again here. Every time I bet on these chumps, this is how they play. When I'm on the other side they play like world beaters. I have a good feel for both these teams but I've just been way off on timing up how they will play in certain games. Like I said though, Thunder Game 2 is the normal NBA playoffs script especially coming off a blowout but I am just not a believer in OKC.

Anyway, tomorrow I like Heat -7. I don't know about the late game yet but I'd like to think Portland can steal that game.
    Im not sure about heat game yet twizz. I'll almost certainly b on Portland tho

t-wizzle

Is this Thunder/Clippers series going to go like Knicks/Pacers last year?

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Fuk me, I hate being on opposite of u
    Worked 2day at least
    I expect us both to b on Portland 2marro

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Going back to last postseason the Thunder have now lost 5 of their last 7 HOME playoff games. This is not the same team as 2012.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Going back to last postseason the Thunder have now lost 5 of their last 7 HOME playoff games. This is not the same team as 2012.
    That's a crazy. I remember when they were unbeatable at home. But you're right, not the same team they used to be.

Pauulzcappin

guess what? they miss having a scorer from the bench as much as a loser he was.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

guess what? they miss having a scorer from the bench as much as a loser he was.
    You mad bro? Lol

He was and IS better off without OKC.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    You mad bro? Lol

He was and IS better off without OKC.
    Paul is not an OKC fan... Lakers iirc

Seto

Today's games look really tough to me. I think I might lay off.

Thunder should cover tomorrow even though I agree they have issues. The thing is they have the tools to win on the road so you can never really count them out. I may try to hedge out of my OKC futures if they win tomorrow, price should be just about right for me to buy out with no consequences since I got a great price to begin with.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Thunder should cover tomorrow even though I agree they have issues. The thing is they have the tools to win on the road so you can never really count them out. I may try to hedge out of my OKC futures if they win tomorrow, price should be just about right for me to buy out with no consequences since I got a great price to begin with.
    What price did you get?
    I hope Thunder win so I can bet Clips series. No faith in Thunder at all.
    I have Thunder (Western Conf Champs) +295

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    What price did you get?
    I hope Thunder win so I can bet Clips series. No faith in Thunder at all.
    I have Thunder (Western Conf Champs) +295
    +333

NOT to win the West is -430 now at 5D. If they can win the next game maybe it gets down enough so I can make a move, we'll see. Otherwise I may just hope they can split in LA.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

I think okc is going to lose in a short series man. Not overreacting to last night. I just don't think they are that good of a team. Westbrook and Durant take a lot of really bad shots. Thunder could win if Clippers are satisfied with one win but I'm not so sure that will be the case. Doc will want that 2-0 lead.

I think Miami is an easy play tonight. I like Portland also.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I think okc is going to lose in a short series man. Not overreacting to last night. I just don't think they are that good of a team. Westbrook and Durant take a lot of really bad shots. Thunder could win if Clippers are satisfied with one win but I'm not so sure that will be the case. Doc will want that 2-0 lead.

Good luck tonight Twizz. Bounce back time. Nets must be tired after that Raptors series.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes just like how the clippers were "tired" yesterday and how the wizards would be "rusty."
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Good luck tonight Twizz. Bounce back time. Nets must be tired after that Raptors series.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah kid you think miami is an "easy" play tonight???

t-wizzle

Heat -7.5 -105 (10x)
    Heat 1H -4 -110 (2x)

I see Miami winning this in a fairly short series. Going to look into some prop bets as far as series prices (e.g. Heat in 5). Miami's defensive quickness will be too much for the Nets in this series. It's not that Brooklyn won't be competitive, I just think they will struggle to score when the Heat pick up their defensive intensity.

Trail Blazers +7 -107 (4x); ML +275 (.5x)
    Trail Blazers 1H +4 -110 (2x); ML +185 (.5x)

The Blazers are legit. Their athleticism will make this a really tough series for San Antonio. Will Portland continue to shoot well from 3? Will Aldridge be in Iso's with Duncan? Lillard is going to really make Parker have to work on both ends. This is my favorite series of the 4. Really looking forward to watching these two.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Yes just like how the clippers were "tired" yesterday and how the wizards would be "rusty."
    Well, a trend showed road teams with 3+ day rest in the playoffs had been 3-16 ATS since 2006. that was the main reason behind Pacers play. Of course Wiz overcame that trend.

Donkeys2012

Twizzle what is your current plus or minus for the playoffs ?

I know you have it but are embarrassed to post it as your should be.

Down over 100 units
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Donkeys2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

twizzle playing with house money, he is up over 100x units regular season

Pauulzcappin

refs are keeping brooklyn in the game

t-wizzle

That figures. Typical of the way things have been going.

t-wizzle

Lol Nets make one little run capped by a 3 at the buzzer to fukk up my first half bet and now Heat are back up double digits. Hopefully they cover full game but it's annoying shit like that that has been making it impossible to build any momentum.

Pauulzcappin

a fukkton of money on nets +12.5 at pinny

t-wizzle

a fukkton of money on nets +12.5 at pinny
    When? After the third? Heat will go on one more run at some point here in the fourth.

Pauulzcappin

When? After the third? Heat will go on one more run at some point here in the fourth.
    yes. im very concerned because I have a good ammount of money on the heat but i think we will pull it out.

t-wizzle

Heat -7.5 -105 (10x)
    Heat 1H -4 -110 (2x)

I see Miami winning this in a fairly short series. Going to look into some prop bets as far as series prices (e.g. Heat in 5). Miami's defensive quickness will be too much for the Nets in this series. It's not that Brooklyn won't be competitive, I just think they will struggle to score when the Heat pick up their defensive intensity.

Cash Heat full game. Really annoying to not even get a push on the first half bet. I'm happy about winning the big play on the game but it sucks to lose in such a shitty way on the smaller bet.

I lean Nets in Game 2.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Zig zig theory in full swing this year. With the exception of the Bobcats....well, because they suck.

Seto

Good stuff. Easy as you said it would be.

Disgusting beat on the first half yeah.

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last