opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey Loshak....looking forward to seeing you at the Bash, ol' pal....

....cause as soon as I do, YOU'RE DEAD YOU PLATE LICKIN' FUKK!!

Ban me??

I'm gonna fukkin ban you, pal....from breathing!

Worst 24 hours of my fukkin life. Had 2 asthma attacks (and I don't even have asthma), and a fainting spell.

Never again, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie I had something to do with your banning

You try to fuk me in that land deal and I never forgot

This is just a small payback

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  42.5 KB

jjgold

Opie I heard you're a motherfuker in real life

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laugh it up, chief.

You're next on the list, you bald dome motherfukker!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    What no dancing Banana you big dumb bastage?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I want to see jj plant his left foot to opies fake white teeth

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Loshak has a 4th degree Black belt in FukkYouUp Fu

I'll watch my back if I was you...

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Laugh it up, chief.

You're next on the list, you bald dome motherfukker!
    Opie I'll help you kick Gold's arse. You get him I'll fight the thing he's wearing as a rug. It looks like it might have rabies. Then once Gold is down, I'll handle BigDay.. Your lucky your about 8th down my list. So I'll get to you eventually.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Loshak has a 4th degree Black belt in FukkYouUp Fu

I'll watch my back if I was you...
    You know what, Let's just say to hell with the SBR Bash & Book a SBR MMA Fight. We got enough guys here who would love to take a shot at each other. Me & Bigday can do English commentary and Mayan can hand Spanish. We can sell PPV.

Mayan, Let's cash in on all these pansy White boys slap fighting each other. PM your # We'll work out the details.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slow day @ SBR

Earn your free play right here boys.

Carry on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and I/O

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Billy ship me some points for a pizza pal

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Plate lickin fukk??

Have not heard that one before.

At first I did not like it but after re-reading it a few times it is growing on me.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Loshak looks like a plate licker

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

This from Loshak's blog?

Manners are Dead

As those of you lucky enough to know me are probably well aware I do not have the best manners in the world. My manners are particularly sub-par when it comes to eating. My uncouth feeding habits know no bounds. I eat with my hands. I talk with my mouth full. I lick the plate. Even being in public can't stop me. Many a time I have been chastised in restaurants by friends, family, complete strangers, and wait staff, all to no avail. I cannot be stopped. I refuse to be contained.

The more I think about this, the more I become convinced that I shouldn't care. After all, table manners are nothing more than capricious rules set down - probably by the French - to keep people from really enjoy food however they want. Let's take licking the plate as an example. Say, for instance, I have just enjoyed a delicious dessert covered in some sort of gooey, chocolately sauce. When I have finished eating the main dessert - it could be anything, like ice cream, cake, pie, etc - I would like nothing more than to consume whatever chocolate goodness remains on my plate, and I know of no better method of enjoying this sauce than to simply lick the plate clean. This is widely frowned upon in good company. I should not lick my plate, especially in public. It reflects poorly on me. People see me lick my plate and say to themselves: "That boy is a pig. He will obviously never amount to anything in life." But when I look at people not licking there plates, I say to myself: "Poor fools, they will never know the simple pleasure of licking a plate clean.

You see I am not bound by the simple rules of dining. There is no reason for me to be. If I follow the rules I only cheat myself out of fully enjoying my food. I lose enjoyment, but I gain nothing. You could argue that I gain the acceptance of the people around me, but I don't want their acceptance. I want to lick my plate. So, following proper etiquette leads only to my ultimate disappointment, where blatantly disregarding etiquette leads to sweet, sweet satisfaction.

There are no convincing arguments for following proper etiquette. Nothing in all my study of philosophy, ethics, and theology has persuaded me to take on table manners. Aristotle never saw fit to tackle the subject in his Ethics. Descarte, like wise, remains quite silent on the issue. As far as I can tell, no major religion has any commandments to follow table etiquette. No where in the Bible is it written: "Thou shalt not use the dinner fork during the salad course." Heck, Jesus broke bread with his BARE HANDS and then fed it to the disciples.

So, I implore all of you, throw off the shackles of table etiquette and enter the promised land of sheer pleasure. If you want to lick the plate, lick the plate. If you want to eat with your hands, eat with your hands. If you want to drink directly from the soup bowl, slurp away. If you want to talk with your mouth full, just don't spray any on me. Maximize your eating pleasure. Do not let the cruel forces of manners and the stares of the unenlightened slow you down. Know that you are not less than them. You have transcended them. They are merely culinary men, while we, my friends, are now culinary super men, sailing above their simple little rules, paying no heed to societies silly little conventions. We are better. We are above. We are beyond. We most likely have chocolate sauce on our chins.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave sickler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Did Loshak write that? It is rather clever

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    This from Loshak's blog?

Manners are Dead

As those of you lucky enough to know me are probably well aware I do not have the best manners in the world. My manners are particularly sub-par when it comes to eating. My uncouth feeding habits know no bounds. I eat with my hands. I talk with my mouth full. I lick the plate. Even being in public can't stop me. Many a time I have been chastised in restaurants by friends, family, complete strangers, and wait staff, all to no avail. I cannot be stopped. I refuse to be contained.

The more I think about this, the more I become convinced that I shouldn't care. After all, table manners are nothing more than capricious rules set down - probably by the French - to keep people from really enjoy food however they want. Let's take licking the plate as an example. Say, for instance, I have just enjoyed a delicious dessert covered in some sort of gooey, chocolately sauce. When I have finished eating the main dessert - it could be anything, like ice cream, cake, pie, etc - I would like nothing more than to consume whatever chocolate goodness remains on my plate, and I know of no better method of enjoying this sauce than to simply lick the plate clean. This is widely frowned upon in good company. I should not lick my plate, especially in public. It reflects poorly on me. People see me lick my plate and say to themselves: "That boy is a pig. He will obviously never amount to anything in life." But when I look at people not licking there plates, I say to myself: "Poor fools, they will never know the simple pleasure of licking a plate clean.

You see I am not bound by the simple rules of dining. There is no reason for me to be. If I follow the rules I only cheat myself out of fully enjoying my food. I lose enjoyment, but I gain nothing. You could argue that I gain the acceptance of the people around me, but I don't want their acceptance. I want to lick my plate. So, following proper etiquette leads only to my ultimate disappointment, where blatantly disregarding etiquette leads to sweet, sweet satisfaction.

There are no convincing arguments for following proper etiquette. Nothing in all my study of philosophy, ethics, and theology has persuaded me to take on table manners. Aristotle never saw fit to tackle the subject in his Ethics. Descarte, like wise, remains quite silent on the issue. As far as I can tell, no major religion has any commandments to follow table etiquette. No where in the Bible is it written: "Thou shalt not use the dinner fork during the salad course." Heck, Jesus broke bread with his BARE HANDS and then fed it to the disciples.

So, I implore all of you, throw off the shackles of table etiquette and enter the promised land of sheer pleasure. If you want to lick the plate, lick the plate. If you want to eat with your hands, eat with your hands. If you want to drink directly from the soup bowl, slurp away. If you want to talk with your mouth full, just don't spray any on me. Maximize your eating pleasure. Do not let the cruel forces of manners and the stares of the unenlightened slow you down. Know that you are not less than them. You have transcended them. They are merely culinary men, while we, my friends, are now culinary super men, sailing above their simple little rules, paying no heed to societies silly little conventions. We are better. We are above. We are beyond. We most likely have chocolate sauce on our chins.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Did Loshak write that? It is rather clever
    Very clever. It has the creative style of Loshak.

jjgold

Opie go take your wife out man..when was the last time?? 3 years ago???

I am sick of your fukkin side show and trying to run things here

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

This from Loshak's blog?

Manners are Dead

I'm calling bullshit right there.

Didn't realize opie was a huge fan of loshak's blog.

The things you learn.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

I'm calling bullshit right there.

Didn't realize opie was a huge fan of loshak's blog.

The things you learn.
    lol Stealthy, you probably missed something Opie previously posted. The theme of that blog entry transcended into real life.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

OG Kush.
    Points Awarded:

opie1988 gave ParlayininHTown 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This from Loshak's blog?

Manners are Dead

For whatever reason, I read this hearing Frank Underwood's voice in my head.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Great job, Losher. Knock this pearly white toothed fukk off his tower.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    OG Kush.
    Have you tried OG Kush? I've been in Amsterdam for a couple weeks (Opie-esque humblebrag...) so based on his continuous medical recommendations when I saw it on a menu a couple days ago I picked up a couple grams.

Definitely a good representation for Opie as once you get past all the noise and hype you are left with a very underwhelming hybrid in my opinion...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Why was this con man reinstated, why only a short slap on the wrist short time ban?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Why was this con man reinstated, why only a short slap on the wrist short time ban?

Fishhead power posting from his Trac Phone at 7:30 Sunday morning while waiting in line at Bill's Gambling Hall a 4 piece Tupperware giveaway.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Fishhead power posting from his Trac Phone at 7:30 Sunday morning while waiting in line at Bill's Gambling Hall a 4 piece Tupperware giveaway.
    ...........all the while making hundreds of thousands gambling and you're conning posters left and right on a gambling forum or as JJgold stated, taken back by JJ's popularity over you.

Again, I ask SBR(loshak?), why and how was this guy reinstated??

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    ...........all the while making hundreds of thousands gambling and you're conning posters left and right on a gambling forum or as JJgold stated, taken back by JJ's popularity over you.

Again, I ask SBR(loshak?), why and how was this guy reinstated??
    Apparently I hit a nerve

No worries, pal. You'll be getting the last laugh when that sweet Tupperware set brings you a cool $3.50 on Ebay.
    Last edited by opie1988; 02-23-14 at 09:56 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Apparently I hit a nerve

Now worries, pal. You'll be getting the last laugh when that sweet Tupperware set brings you a cool $3.50 on Ebay.

Opie on the warpath

12 Last