Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha his documentaries do make you wanna maxi-bet him! latest Reem episode is re-donk... got bloodsport and kickboxer soundtrack and everything!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by bringbacklife View Post
    safest bet here is just fight doesn't go to a decision
    Gunshard?

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha his documentaries do make you wanna maxi-bet him! latest Reem episode is re-donk... got bloodsport and kickboxer soundtrack and everything!
    The reem documentaries are amazing. its obvious they are made by a professional. I mean, I'm not even a fan of Overeem and you cant help but like him lol. the soundtracks are fukn amazing too. great songs on there that I had to relisten to. They should do this with more up and coming fighters like brandon thatch, jacare,etc

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Lim did have value and rush got Weidman right. I think he is on the right side here. Rush is just bad at bank roll management

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    Lim did have value and rush got Weidman right. I think he is on the right side here. Rush is just bad at bank roll management
    I know you do Sider. That's what is so amusing. Mir is going to get crushed just like McCann!

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Reem wins extremely easy here. He will pace himself for once and Mir is zero threat on the feet and has no wrestling. Also Mir has no head movement. Reem might be my biggest play of the card.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reem is gonna man handle mir into retirement.
    Points Awarded:

DoggyStyle gave marzwoody 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    do you ever wonder people might realize Overeem is a piece of shit fighter with zero heart just like his pride days? Or can his extremely well produced and stylized self documentary inflate his line one more time before he is exposed as the Roidballoon that he is?
    Again personnel feelings of a fighter getting in the way of fight picks and acknowledging there skills. maybe gambling isn't for you dawg. reem by KO.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Again personnel feelings of a fighter getting in the way of fight picks and acknowledging there skills. maybe gambling isn't for you dawg. reem by KO.
    For sure
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

First 123