MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~detroit lions host the baltimore ravens~

This game will most likely be all about the passing attack for both teams. That’s pretty much business as usual for the Lions, but considering the strong (and massive) defensive line that Detroit possesses, it may be difficult for Baltimore to run the ball. Expect plenty of deep touchdowns in this one as both team will look to put points on the board early on and prevent late-game insanity like last week. Lions a high-powered offense has been held scoreless in the fourth quarter of each of past three losses .Betting Detroit against the spread hasn’t been profitable over the course of the last seven weeks the Lions are just 2-5 ATS in that span. Both teams sport identical straight up records (7-6) and against the spread record (6-7), which if you notice the overall ATS record of Detroit they were hot to start the season at 4-0 ATS. Detroit has won one game in the past month, largely because of 15 turnovers. WR Calvin Johnson was a no-show in the snow last Sunday and RB Reggie Bush a late scratch, but they’ll be called on often here. CB DeAndre Levy tops the league with six interceptions. The fact that oddsmakers in Vegas listed the Lions as a 6-point home favorite & 5Dimes at 6 1/2. Detroit coming off a 14-point loss and have lost 3 of 4 is definitely worth taking into consideration, especially with the Ravens entering on a 3-game winnings streak. It certainly feels like they are begging the public to take Baltimore +6 1/2, which has me looking the other way.
    My Prediction Lions-6 1/2, Lions 31-21. Home field is the difference. With this game being played in Detroit, the Lions are getting the edge on the point spread, set at -6 1/2 points.The Lions will absolutely need to score touchdowns, and not field goals, whenever possible. At the goal line, a nice mixture of Bell and the usual jump balls to Calvin Johnson should rack up points will be an awesome game all around Monday Night. If Bush and Bell can produce, it should be a win for the Lions.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

MR.HARRYtheHAT gave inTomWeTrust 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

While Baltimore has won three straight games and revived their season from a once 4-6 sinking ship, all three victories have been at home, and their road record remains a single-tear-inducing 1-5 in 2013 that's right folks. Baltimore’s defense faces an even bigger challenge in the league’s biggest, strongest, fastest, and best receiver Calvin Johnson, who is guaranteed no weather issues playing indoors at Ford Field. Baltimore will have to slow down the 6’5’’ Johnson. Facing Johnson is that he goes up and catches the ball at its highest point even with three guys on him. Baltimore rookie safety Matt Elam, will have his hands full against Calvin Johnson //LOL/LOL.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I See Line Moved To -5 1/2 Lions 5Dimes Even Better For Me ,

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    While Baltimore has won three straight games and revived their season from a once 4-6 sinking ship, all three victories have been at home, and their road record remains a single-tear-inducing 1-5 in 2013 that's right folks. Baltimore’s defense faces an even bigger challenge in the league’s biggest, strongest, fastest, and best receiver Calvin Johnson, who is guaranteed no weather issues playing indoors at Ford Field. Baltimore will have to slow down the 6’5’’ Johnson. Facing Johnson is that he goes up and catches the ball at its highest point even with three guys on him. Baltimore rookie safety Matt Elam, will have his hands full against Calvin Johnson //LOL/LOL.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    elam is a safety and doesn't cover Johnson unless he breaks the corner.. Good pick on Denver on Thursday btw

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    elam is a safety and doesn't cover Johnson unless he breaks the corner.. Good pick on Denver on Thursday btw
    lmao

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Yes, because CJ is only drawing single coverage and doesn't break the corner? LOL?

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    and good pick on the Cowboys monday night "Bears are out of playoff run"

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE TRAIN OUT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

LINE WENT TO -4 1/2 ON THE LIONS WITH 5DIMES AND I MADE MY BET. LOT MONEY IS GOING ON RAVENS WHICH LINE DROPPED FROM -6/1/2 TO -4 1/2.GREAT NEWS FOR ME!!! GOOD LUCK ON TONIGHT WITH MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, IT SHOULD BE A HELL OF GAME SBR MEMBERS.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Mark my words WR Calvin Johnson will have the biggest game tonight with outstanding performance in receiving yards !!!!