Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

What is the percentage of racists on here?

I'd say 90% of the white peeps on here are racist. Fortunately, I am of the 10%.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Brutus84 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

It's not anywhere near 90% but its higher than most educated folks would estimate.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

100% of blacks are racist, no question about it.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave TheRifleman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I only have issues with anyone who breaks the law and the Liberals who defend them. I don't care what color they are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Brutus84

I take it back. Probably 75%. Training my son be able to beat some major ass because he is mixed and society is going downhill.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

This forum maybe a little high.

Probably 50% of either black or white has some racism in them

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR isn't racist.

Shit, we got tons of spooks, kikes, gooks, dirty mexicans, spics, mixed mother fukkers that are so many races the earth could have given birth to them.

SBR can't be called racist by any stretch.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I only have issues with anyone who breaks the law and the Liberals who defend them. I don't care what color they are.

Name:  1385938241134.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  18.0 KB

Kermit

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    I'd say 90% of the white peeps on here are racist. Fortunately, I am of the 10%.
    I would say if you are strictly looking in the Saloon, there are a lot more raciest threads then on a typical sports forum; although few of the posters are just ghosts of each other.

But overall on the whole forum, the racism is standard compared to most online forums or chat communities because people love to hide behind a keyboard and spout shiit out that they normal couldn't and wouldn't do in their normal (most times pathetic) lives.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the self starting industrious American darkies. I would say they are flourishing!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I would say if you are strictly looking in the Saloon, there are a lot more raciest threads then on a typical sports forum; although few of the posters are just ghosts of each other.

But overall on the whole forum, the racism is standard compared to most online forums or chat communities because people love to hide behind a keyboard and spout shiit out that they normal couldn't and wouldn't do in their normal (most times pathetic) lives.
    I disagree with this. I think it depends on a person's point of view.

For example, if someone posts a story about a minority committing a violent crime, there are some who would consider that racist. There are others who say there's nothing at all wrong with it.

TheRifleman

Hello, daddy, hello mom!!! I'm your, cha, cha, cha, CHERRY BOMB!!!

TheRifleman

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

This thread just makes you sound like a self righteous douchebag.

The only way you can ignore race is if you are politically unaware, and as such you are ignorant and should refrain from commenting.

There are some obvious trolls who overdo it but it's facetious in nature.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Dr.Gonzo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Racism is the most wasteful feeling in history. It takes so much thought and effort to be a legit racist, it's disgusting. I'm white and I don't care if you're a smelly Somalian, greesy Italian or soy stained Chinaman. It makes no difference. We're all the Fukking same. I also don't take offense to names. Call me whatever you want bc it's prob true. Honky? Sure. Hillbilly? Why not. White bread? Yep.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I take it back. Probably 75%. Training my son be able to beat some major ass because he is mixed and society is going downhill.
    The fact you jerk off to being an oil-lover is disturbing to me. No one cares about your fascination wishing you were black.
    You seem to go out of your way to choke on a black pole with your posts.
    You and BigBear should trade skin colors somehow. BigBear the whitest darkie I know.

We have seen the trash you supposedly hooked up with. You know, the whore with the pimp-code puppy paw tattoos on her to mark their territory on their slave-hoes that you weren't even aware of while trying to brag about you fukkin her? LOL
    That was a great one.

Speaking of which, did you ever get checked or no?
    Hope that's not the actually baby mama of your little oreo you produced. If so, I would also recommend a DNA test along with my originally suggested STD test.

Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 12-03-13 at 02:39 AM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

There are 2 types of minorities:

The first group goes about their daily lives and works hard to provide for their families and doesn't blame whatever problems they might have on the big, bad white man.

The second group complains daily about how unfair the world is and how whites OWE them for what happened in the past. Most of the people in this group produce very little, abandon their children and commit a huge percentage of crimes based upon their numbers.

I have no problems whatsoever with the first group and wish them the best. The 2nd group I absolutely despise and deserve the poor quality of life they lead.

I have no doubt that makes me a racist in the mind of your average liberal democrat but their thoughts and opinions carry no weight with me.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    There are 2 types of minorities:

The first group goes about their daily lives and works hard to provide for their families and doesn't blame whatever problems they might have on the big, bad white man.

The second group complains daily about how unfair the world is and how whites OWE them for what happened in the past. Most of the people in this group produce very little, abandon their children and commit a huge percentage of crimes based upon their numbers.

I have no problems whatsoever with the first group and wish them the best. The 2nd group I absolutely despise and deserve the poor quality of life they lead.

I have no doubt that makes me a racist in the mind of your average liberal democrat but their thoughts and opinions carry no weight with me.
    While I tend to agree with your post, the same can be said for the majority in this country too. There are plenty of trailer trash whiteys that take advantage of the system and contribute very little or nothing to society. I also agree that these views are solely those of a left wing democrat and those liberal views disgust me just as much as flat out, brutal racism. Lastly, you make a good point about the feeling of being owed something from the last. Reparations is horseshit. Not one slave is alive today and people are just trying to get a piece of something they didn't earn.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: andywend

TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

I just wanna make money.

Brutus84

Bennysmallnuts- Loser. Dumbass. Check yourself out. You banging dudes versus me banging a black chick. May the odds be in your favor....of getting aids bitch

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I'd say most people aren't racist. They are the ones that don't bother with the racist threads.

You probably only think everyone else is racist if you have an interest in reading the threads by the few loud racist stirrers.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    The fact you jerk off to being an oil-lover is disturbing to me. No one cares about your fascination wishing you were black.
    You seem to go out of your way to choke on a black pole with your posts.
    You and BigBear should trade skin colors somehow. BigBear the whitest darkie I know.

We have seen the trash you supposedly hooked up with. You know, the whore with the pimp-code puppy paw tattoos on her to mark their territory on their slave-hoes that you weren't even aware of while trying to brag about you fukkin her? LOL
    That was a great one.

Speaking of which, did you ever get checked or no?
    Hope that's not the actually baby mama of your little oreo you produced. If so, I would also recommend a DNA test along with my originally suggested STD test.

Geez...did Brutus or some black chick piss in your cheerios? Whats up with the personal attack? Have a really funny way of showing you dont care about him messing with black girls.

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

everybodys a racist get over it. Just depends on how big of an asshole you are

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

racists are insecure pathetic losers. Being that is what mostly seems to congregate here at sbr well do the math.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Most White people refer to the pre-dominately black areas of town as the "rough areas"

Most white people are scared of black people.

I will say this as a black man most of the black people here in Atlanta are racist. Most black people around here hate white people.

i don't however. But i'm not african american i am Jaimaican American.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Call me whatever you want bc it's prob true. Honky? Sure. Hillbilly? Why not. White bread? Yep.
    Homo? Check.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Most White people refer to the pre-dominately black areas of town as the "rough areas"

Most white people are scared of black people.

I will say this as a black man most of the black people here in Atlanta are racist. Most black people around here hate white people.

i don't however. But i'm not african american i am Jaimaican American.
    the only reason some white people are "scared" of your fellow Negroes, is because they perceive them to be uneducated, angry,violent POOR,and extremely unpredictable......which is all true.

I'm personally not scared of any of you ni55ers. I'd go down to the "baddest" part of niggaville and spit in the face of the biggest baddest one.

I might be in Atlanta sometime in the upcoming year. Set it up.

that being said....scared or not scared we do we HATE THEM, make sure you pass the word to those dumb, filthy coons, in case there is any doubt in their tiny brains and if they have a problem with that....we can get busy,anytime, anyplace.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 12-03-13 at 05:34 PM.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Geez...did Brutus or some black chick piss in your cheerios? Whats up with the personal attack? Have a really funny way of showing you dont care about him messing with black girls.
    You didn't read then.
    The thread is an obvious call for attention.
    I just spit the facts out.
    I could care less about him getting Aids and dying jamming some pimp's slave.

Whether you're racist or not, who gives a shit? The more annoying thing is someone who goes out of their way to suck another race off.
    Whats the purpose of jerking off publicly because you're an oil-lover??
    There is none. Other than to look for responses like mine or Riflemans.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 12-03-13 at 04:33 PM.

BennyBigNuts

And I am not a racist by the way.
    I hate everyone equally.
    Whether you're a cotton-picker, a burrito-slinger, a rice-patty, a greasy guinea, white trash, etc. it makes no difference to me.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Homo? Check.
    Never fukkin heard of ya, pal.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i am swarthy-complected, off-white, but I believe black people are superior to white people

does that make me a racist?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i am swarthy-complected, off-white, but I believe black people are superior to white people

does that make me a racist?
    No, you are correct. Obviously once black people decide to rise up and take over this country all of our problems will finally be solved.

1234 Last