vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Quote Originally Posted by FreshCope View Post
    I know it is only Sunday but what are your thoughts on South Carolina next week?
    Will not have anything on games this early FC

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24834

Your bad weeks are better than my best weeks. Can't wait for your picks next week.
    Good Luck and Thanks VR.

Tanko

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

your the man reaper, win or lose we appreciate the hard work

Deuce1617
    Update your status
    Deuce1617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Still believe in you Reaper. Find us some winners this week

BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas, any thoughts on tonight's game?

vegasreaper

My sims have NORTHERN ILLINOIS winning by 40 so a little closer to the number than I am comfortable with. I like to be different by 7 or more points, however that being said NORTHERN ILLINOIS really does need to crush this team to look good for that BCS BOWL if they dont they will be on outside looking in and this is their last chance so if they can they will crush them

302-NILLIN-34 1/2

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Points Awarded:

booksbroker gave vegasreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ferndog68 gave vegasreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ferndog68

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Thank reap..

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

good to see you on NoIll. I agree they are playing for a BCS game need to blowout Wmich. Should be a pumped up crowd no school this week.

BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    My sims have NORTHERN ILLINOIS winning by 40 so a little closer to the number than I am comfortable with. I like to be different by 7 or more points, however that being said NORTHERN ILLINOIS really does need to crush this team to look good for that BCS BOWL if they dont they will be on outside looking in and this is their last chance so if they can they will crush them

302-NILLIN-34 1/2
    AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Hope they won't park the bus after a 2 digit lead.
    Thanks, BOL

vegasreaper

Okay guys and gals I dont EVER ask anyone in here for anything. However I just thought that I would point out that that ADORABLE boy in my avatar's name is BRIAN and he is 6 years old and he has autism. He also has a little sister who is 4 years old named EMMA and a beautiful hard working single mom named BRIANNA who is working and putting herself through college all at the same time. Oh I forgot they also have a deadbeat dad who doesnt even come to see these two beautiful children. He couldnt or should I say WOULDNT deal with his child having a dissability. Anyways I have been taken in by these two beautiful children and I give 10 % of my winnings to them, maybe that is reason for the blessings I am getting or not but it works for me. I am asking that all of you give a little of your winnings and pay it forward so this wonderful family may have a better life. Brianna is struggling right now with quitting her job and homeschooling BRIAN as he learns far better on a one on one basis but at same time she has to support her family. Whatever you feel is right they would greatly appreciate it im sure and as anyone raising or knows anyone raising a child with a dissability can be a very demanding and expensive venture finding special programs and social events for the child so they dont suffer socially. I have learned so much from this little guy it is incredible he can tell me when im 50 my mommy will be 69 and my sissy will be 48 his math skills are incredible. Anyways whatever you feel you can pay forward do it from your heart they will appreciate it dearly and it will all add up for them. Sorry everyone for being so winded but I just felt it was something I would put out there just to see the kindness of people as I know its out there Thanks in advance VEGASREAPER...

PAYPAL........EMAIL....BRIANANDAUTISM@HO TMAIL.COM
    Last edited by vegasreaper; 11-26-13 at 01:17 PM.

Ferndog68

heading to vegas on dec 20th . do you think you may have some bowl plays by then? would love to place some in the sports book and hopefully collect when i go back for superbowl..
    thanx reaper

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Ferndog68 View Post
    heading to vegas on dec 20th . do you think you may have some bowl plays by then? would love to place some in the sports book and hopefully collect when i go back for superbowl..
    thanx reaper
    MOST DEFINITELY

Ferndog68

I believe in giving back. I always take my yearly winnings (sometimes there is none) and give to cancer research in memory of my mom. I think the one thing we can do is contribute to good things and better the future

Ham Daddy
    Ham Daddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

VR. I do the autism walk in philly every year. my wife teaches children with Autism so I support this to the fullest. it is extremely nice what you are doing for Brian.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

As a father, I can't fathom not being there for my kids no matter what challenges they have. You're a good man for taking up the slack, VR.

booksbroker

I am also a father, my son he's 3. He have skin problem and is heartbreaken to watch him scratch until he bleed, is killing me. I do believe in giving back also, I alway give back as much as I can. I usually do it occasionally but in a small amount. I am not a rich guy, but it feel good to help/give back to other.

I will see what I can do reaper. And thank for your picks.

booksbroker

P.s,

I hope you not going get banned for this...

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Ferndog68 View Post
    I believe in giving back. I always take my yearly winnings (sometimes there is none) and give to cancer research in memory of my mom. I think the one thing we can do is contribute to good things and better the future
    WTG Ferndog I believe that it all adds up and we truely can make a difference

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Ham Daddy View Post
    VR. I do the autism walk in philly every year. my wife teaches children with Autism so I support this to the fullest. it is extremely nice what you are doing for Brian.
    Awesome and God Bless your wife for without the special ed teachers and their PATIENCE it would be a whole different place without these little geniuses. And thanks for your support in doing the walks for like I say it does all add up.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    As a father, I can't fathom not being there for my kids no matter what challenges they have. You're a good man for taking up the slack, VR.
    Yes I agree with you I could not begin to fathom what life would be like without being able to spend every waking moment with my two beautiful children and dont anyone dare try to harm them yet some people NEVER get it

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    I am also a father, my son he's 3. He have skin problem and is heartbreaken to watch him scratch until he bleed, is killing me. I do believe in giving back also, I alway give back as much as I can. I usually do it occasionally but in a small amount. I am not a rich guy, but it feel good to help/give back to other.

I will see what I can do reaper. And thank for your picks.
    What have you tried so far with your sons skin condition?

vegasreaper

P.s,

I hope you not going get banned for this...
    Didnt realize it was illegle, oh well if I do I do, just doing what I feel is only right and we all have a little something to give back..

vegasreaper

Its pretty cool they light The Strip up every April for Autism Awareness in BLUE all the hotel signs and all

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

If u actually get banned for that post it will be the last time I ever visit this site... I'll keep track of our winnings In this thread from now til the bcs nat championship and donate 10% of the profit..... Awesome to hear about all the ppl doing good things to help out

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
    If u actually get banned for that post it will be the last time I ever visit this site... I'll keep track of our winnings In this thread from now til the bcs nat championship and donate 10% of the profit..... Awesome to hear about all the ppl doing good things to help out
    Isnt it though, I know it makes me feel great everytime I see them little babies

booksbroker

What have you tried so far with your sons skin condition?
    He have eczema, nothing much we can do. Just alot of lotion... Is all over his body.

vegasreaper

He have eczema, nothing much we can do. Just alot of lotion... Is all over his body.
    Our littleman did too we got this cream from CVS cleared it up he used to tear into himself too it worked better than the stuff doctors perscribed and this is over the counter

Fabiodog
    Fabiodog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4568

Will be in Vegas Thursday and going to play your picks hard and have no problem donating back

Ferndog68

sorry to hear that books. hope he'll get better with time

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Try virgin coconut oil for the eczema. No joke. If it doesn't work, you're out $10. I get it from amazon. Miracle product.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Our littleman did too we got this cream from CVS cleared it up he used to tear into himself too it worked better than the stuff doctors perscribed and this is over the counter
    VS, what is the name of the cream from CVS?

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    VS, what is the name of the cream from CVS?
    im actually at the Wynn right now don't want to give wrong name be home about an hour

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Okay guys and gals I dont EVER ask anyone in here for anything. However I just thought that I would point out that that ADORABLE boy in my avatar's name is BRIAN and he is 6 years old and he has autism. He also has a little sister who is 4 years old named EMMA and a beautiful hard working single mom named BRIANNA who is working and putting herself through college all at the same time. Oh I forgot they also have a deadbeat dad who doesnt even come to see these two beautiful children. He couldnt or should I say WOULDNT deal with his child having a dissability. Anyways I have been taken in by these two beautiful children and I give 10 % of my winnings to them, maybe that is reason for the blessings I am getting or not but it works for me. I am asking that all of you give a little of your winnings and pay it forward so this wonderful family may have a better life. Brianna is struggling right now with quitting her job and homeschooling BRIAN as he learns far better on a one on one basis but at same time she has to support her family. Whatever you feel is right they would greatly appreciate it im sure and as anyone raising or knows anyone raising a child with a dissability can be a very demanding and expensive venture finding special programs and social events for the child so they dont suffer socially. I have learned so much from this little guy it is incredible he can tell me when im 50 my mommy will be 69 and my sissy will be 48 his math skills are incredible. Anyways whatever you feel you can pay forward do it from your heart they will appreciate it dearly and it will all add up for them. Sorry everyone for being so winded but I just felt it was something I would put out there just to see the kindness of people as I know its out there Thanks in advance VEGASREAPER...

PAYPAL........EMAIL....BRIANANDAUTISM@HO TMAIL.COM
    Of course this can be done. Just how does it work? You can PM me with instruction.

vegasreaper

Sorry home after the UNLV ILLINI game the cream is over the counter and is called ADVANCED HEALING fragrance free lotion it is in a white bottle with a blue cap. We used scripts and just watched as you have done with your poor little one and this stuff nipped it in the bud... Good luck

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Yo Reap, my son has eczema. Did my research and found out that moisturizing lotion with Colloidal Oatmeal is suppose to do wonders. He started using it daily and the eczema is completely gone.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last