mrloudpacks
    mrloudpacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

yo bro, ima keep it real i was down a good $1000 for the week and i stumbled across this thread, read your picks felt good about it and ended up breaking even for the week. I appreciate what you've done and respect whatever decision you decide to make with this. I wouldn't feel right telling you what to do but if you do go anywhere keep me informed on how to stay in contact or what i gotta go through to get signed up haha. thanks regardless

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

U guys should really do business on sbr over pm. Gl

ghostkillah777
    ghostkillah777's Avatar Become A Pro!

long time first time

I'm a long time troller but never decided to sign up. I think what you're doing Money is great and it sucks seeing people hating. I'm a small time bettor $50-$100 a play and if I break even for the week I'm happy, so this competitive advantage while it lasts is incredible, you're like Santa clause i just want to give you a hug. Please please please don't stop until you start sucking, lol thanks!

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

looking forward to the 5 star nba picks

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    If there weren't so many people hating as much as you and boeing power have been so far no one would feel the need to over encourage this guy moneyme. I hate haters. That's the worst kind of person. Sad soul with a negative outlook that doesn't want anyone else to prosper. Since when has giving props been sucking someone off. Especially when that person is getting you paid! Check my history. Way before this guy got here I already had posted my woeful story about my profit won of $10,800 that was lost on bad bets. I lurk mostly because I find other threads inconsistent. Too many varied opinions from Lakerboy, Big Bear(whatever his name is), etc. Since I found this thread I've stuck to it because I'm still winning. New accounts seem obvious because this guys thread is at the top and he's picking winners.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    I hate haters. That's the worst kind of person.
    This specifically.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    I know you already called it but scroll back through 5-6 pages and look at the amount of smiley faces (same one's) in all these new comers posts. Over 50% of the new guys all have these same smiley faces and low and behold, guess who else has used those a fair amount. Yeah pretty easy to see through this one, was a forensic accountant for years, this stuff stands out to me, the consistencies that is, I know you already called this being "unusual".
    LOL seriously? You guys keep analyzing smiley faces and us newcomers will continue to make money off these picks, deal?

(a clue for your forensic team)

Tarboroken
    Tarboroken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

You are fantastic! I would pay you for your picks. Anything this good I'd pay money for. Wallco on the NHL is awesome too and I would pay him too. Please don't sell your system.
    i was sick last night, missed your over in the late game and I feel worse now. Thanks for your great plays. I'm throwing some dollars at your picks tonight.

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    U guys should really do business on sbr over pm. Gl

Boeing Power fed sbr some fraudulent scammer bs and moneyme can't receive pm's. only contact is this thread.

Frank108
    Frank108's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by moneyme87 View Post
    So I was contacted today by 2 notable sites that are offering to have me handicap on their sites. They offered me $1500 and $2000 a month, but they want full access to my system and so on. They were really interested in the system. Sounds like a set-up. I'm interested in making money, but I don't want to sell my system...What do you guys think? Also, what If I did build my own website, where I would still post free picks on this forum and on the site, but I would charge like $50 a month for full access to me, like cell phone access where you can call and we can talk about picks and so on. You would also get all the picks including the 1,2 and 3-star picks. I don't know if I want to do all that work with the site and all, but i want to get your thoughts. Don't call me a tout because I'm still going to be making picks here everyday, and tracking my record so they will be great picks like they are now. I guess I'm just looking for feedback. Give me your thoughts and be honest. I want to hear it.
    Hey Money, Don't let some of these guys give you shit. If you picks stay consistent I wouldn't mind paying you $50 a month. Your hard work isn't free and you shouldn't think it should be.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Frank108 View Post
    Hey Money, Don't let some of these guys give you shit. If you picks stay consistent I wouldn't mind paying you $50 a month. Your hard work isn't free and you shouldn't think it should be.
    lmfao..pathetic,, do yourself a favor and find a different hobby if you think it makes sense to give some pathetic tout a dime.. he living the sbr dream and getting hot so he can scam retards out of money cause he smart enough to know every1 runs bad and good, why risk his cash when he can play with yours... there plenty of ppl that bet with their own money, offer sound advice, and are way too classy to try and charge for it..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

true blue 26
    true blue 26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2865

money ur ready to give up ur fulltime job or what?

Frank108
    Frank108's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lmfao..pathetic,, do yourself a favor and find a different hobby if you think it makes sense to give some pathetic tout a dime.. he living the sbr dream and getting hot so he can scam retards out of money cause he smart enough to know every1 runs bad and good, why risk his cash when he can play with yours... there plenty of ppl that bet with their own money, offer sound advice, and are way too classy to try and charge for it..
    Haha, what a joke! Are you that poor that you can't afford $50? I would have tipped him more than $50 from the money I've won from his picks. What does class have to do with charging someone for your hard work? I go to work to get paid. He's doing his best to see if his system works or not. If the system doesn't work and he's just getting hot right now, how long will anyone pay for it. You are a child to think you should get something for nothing.

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This guy came out of nowhere and put $1000 in my account in 2 days. He never asked for sh.i.t until people like me started suggesting he deserved to be compensated. He's been that good. I'm way to classy to overlook my current success and not break him off a couple dollars. It's either give him $50 or $25 per month or let the books win everytime I follow hobbyist. That's like hitting a robbery at a bank, getting away with it, and not breaking off your accomplice. I've lost money on this site following you guys. Ironically 2daBank you're one of the ones I actually have confidence in. Again this guy hadn't asked for anything until I realized I was balling and WANTED to pay him.
    Last edited by JayMoney24_7; 11-25-13 at 04:48 AM.

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

So I was contacted today by 2 notable sites that are offering to have me handicap on their sites. They offered me $1500 and $2000 a month, but they want full access to my system and so on. They were really interested in the system. Sounds like a set-up. I'm interested in making money, but I don't want to sell my system...What do you guys think? Also, what If I did build my own website, where I would still post free picks on this forum and on the site, but I would charge like $50 a month for full access to me, like cell phone access where you can call and we can talk about picks and so on. You would also get all the picks including the 1,2 and 3-star picks. I don't know if I want to do all that work with the site and all, but i want to get your thoughts. Don't call me a tout because I'm still going to be making picks here everyday, and tracking my record so they will be great picks like they are now. I guess I'm just looking for feedback. Give me your thoughts and be honest. I want to hear it.
    Dude,is there a way to contact you?

Seems your PM is turned off.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

LOL 50 picks and you already want sell your picks...

Horseck
    Horseck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I am one of the newbies that has trolled the site for years never finding a reason to post. Money's thread has given me a reason.
    First and most important, Thank You Money. I know I wouldn't waste my time with some of the foolishness going on here.
    Secondly, Boeing and others: your views have been noted and if followers decide to pay or not in the future is their call, we are all grown ups. Please Stop wasting everyone's time.

Money- I wouldn't give anything away, you Will get muscled out. My simple suggestion is to keep the thread going and get a larger sample size, then you will have the track record needed to successfully launch your own site or have some leverage in contract negotiations with larger firms.

As far as "full access" I would be interested. Please keep me posted.

Keep up the good work and money will not be an issue. Looking forward to today's picks. (Is it too much to ask for the star ratings when you post the picks? Just helps when I do some exotics and others. )

Thank you Money
    My nieces and nephews thank you as well, they will have a much bigger Christmas now.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

This thread is hilarious.
    Sample size of 50 plays and you kids are ready to hand your cash over.
    Interesting how many brand new accounts have popped up just in this thread...

Congratulations Mr. money on such a nice start, take my hat off to you, however the majority of your "potential clients" sound like they should not be gambling at all.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave sando 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BMoreBird gave sando 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boeing power gave sando 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Frank108 View Post
    Haha, what a joke! Are you that poor that you can't afford $50? I would have tipped him more than $50 from the money I've won from his picks. What does class have to do with charging someone for your hard work? I go to work to get paid. He's doing his best to see if his system works or not. If the system doesn't work and he's just getting hot right now, how long will anyone pay for it. You are a child to think you should get something for nothing.
    if you actually hitting plays you are getting paid. to charge someone for a pick is beyond pathetic and yo calling me a kid is even more comical.. i dont give a shit bout dudes plays free or charge i havnt once tailed or ever would, im perfectly capable of handicapping games as if i wasnt i would do something else rather than wager.. there are plenty of ppls opinions i respect that post various places and they put in the work and share same as i do with the sports i know, i read there stuff as they do mine and make my own informed decision..you wanna pay to chase some pipe dream of a great "system" go for it, there is a sucker born every minute.. touts are lowlifes, you gotta have a lot of nerve to actually charge someone for a fukin play, if you dont wanna share it bet it yuorself and be rich if you so goood, all a tout does is pray on the ignorant so i guess im wasting my time here...sorry to try and teach you something kid..
    Points Awarded:

BMoreBird gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

What in the hells goin on around here!?

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can we just get back to posting plays and forget about the tout talk? There's a lot of negativity around this forum lately. That's what i see lol. I know people don't like tout talk around here but lets relax people.

Horseck
    Horseck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Can we just get back to posting plays and forget about the tout talk? There's a lot of negativity around this forum lately. That's what i see lol. I know people don't like tout talk around here but lets relax people.

Agree

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Is it too hard to detect multiple accounts? In another forum they automatically ban a person with multiple accounts.

Also enough with negativity...

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Has to be quickest join to tout ever.congrats

Going to be hard to get $$ out of ghosts though

Crashz28
    Crashz28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by bgilic View Post
    I have been watching this threat for few days now and as everybody else have been skeptical when someone announces "Guaranteed system". To be honest I have been placing small bets to see how they are doing and so far so good. Do not take it personally when people doubt you considering the amount of frauds that are out there. I am not going to say I am a full believer just yet but I am turning the corner. Either way I am very happy to continue to follow your picks and I hope you prove me and all skeptics wrong.

If you sell your picks I wouldn't blame you, why risk it betting if you can get guaranteed income. I would totally understand your decision whatever it is. You don't owe anybody anything and if you are using this forum to test and refine your system that is totally fair in my eyes. BOL
    X2. Thanks again money!

Tarboroken
    Tarboroken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    This thread is hilarious.
    Sample size of 50 plays and you kids are ready to hand your cash over.
    Interesting how many brand new accounts have popped up just in this thread...

Congratulations Mr. money on such a nice start, take my hat off to you, however the majority of your "potential clients" sound like they should not be gambling at all.
    Sando, you don't know how deep my pockets are. I've been betting with a local for years, just decided to go offshore this year. Just because I'm new to the site and don't have 50 post a day doesn't make me or anyone else a "Newby" to betting. Most of the haters are hating b/c they wish they were getting all the attention Money is getting.

Ive won money tailing you too, give this guy his time in the sun. Good luck to you.

jboogerz123
    jboogerz123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Money...you are obviously a pretty righteous man and I have agreed with a lot of your picks and have been impressed. I don't kow if you have boiled this down to an ANOVA test or what variables you are looking at, but this algorithm seems to be pretty damn good. From the perspective of a businessman, I would continue to give free picks up until a number that you think you have gained enough confidence and then go to a pay for play process. Once you have gained all that credibility, forget about $50 a play...Ask for subscription type money. Also, this term tout? Pretty weird and I would embrace it. If you are good enough to get paid for this then do it. Also $2K per month? Your system is worth what people will pay for it, just remember cappers in vegas make 100k-150K a year.

m9hrdad
    m9hrdad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 356

MoneyMe > Boeing

Been following the thread for the last little while and to be fully honest, I only see a raging lunatic (Boeing) going nuts about MoneyMe and his picks. The truth is, if Boeing doesn't like it, there is no need for him to be following this thread.

Money, I have followed some of your picks and so far some of them have come through for me. When it comes to paying for picks, I'll leave that to others. I appreciate your system and that you post your picks here. If people are interested, they will bet on them. People like Boeing are immature, don't entertain them by replying to any of their posts. Boeing has not posted a single pick that I have made money on, hence, I do not care in the least if he talks his rubbish or not. Seeing is believing!

Any picks for tonight?

alsonlow
    alsonlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Where is money? ): Hopes he will still be posting his picks though....

moneymac
    moneymac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks moneyme, you are awsome and keep up the great work

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

How about we get back to Wagering ?????

This happens time and time again, a guy gets on a roll, all the class less azz wipes jump into the thread, flooding it with a bunch of bull shit unrelated TO MAKING MONEY and this is what you get.. A RUINED THREAD.

90% of the people posting in this thread are ========= >>>>>> Name:  !dance3c.gif
Views: 652
Size:  5.2 KB

rkane
    rkane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Thoughts on the Niners game? -4? I want to go large on niners...

jboogerz123
    jboogerz123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Before money posts them my guess at his 4 and 5 star picks:
    Bobcats -3.5
    Suns +12
    Bulls -4

AlexMalborov
    AlexMalborov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Sup, Money.

If you find a moment please run a simulation for the following and tell me what your system predicts about these two:
    MIN v IND -> OVER 193.5
    HOU v MEM -> OVER 195.5

Two best bets for tonight's NBA in my opinion.

randallt6
    randallt6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

guys just let money post his picks, dont ask him to run all different games and shit, let the man post his picks ffs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: m9hrdad, TC Woods, and JayMoney24_7

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

this is what you hungry degens sound like

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last