TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Three “Knockout” Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area

It's time to go to WAR, people. We will go from ghetto project to ghetto project rooting out these sub humans. The American Negro is a cancer upon civilization, and everyone knows it.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...adelphia-area/
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) —
    “Knockout” attacks have been reported in several states around the country and now investigators believe three people have been attacked in our area.

Police in Lower Merion are investigating two attacks in the area, and Philadelphia detectives are investigating an attack in Northeast Philadelphia.

It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

Videos from cities around the country show people being punched and beaten at random.
    The attackers are calling their crimes a game, the goal being to knock out the victim with one punch.

Mark Cumberland is a victim of a “Knockout” assault.

“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket I was getting hit by four kids.”
    He says, “It was hard seeing and I’m still having trouble breathing and swallowing.”
    Cumberland was walking out of a Fox Chase pizza shop on November 11th when he was attacked.
    “There’s no reason at all. I mean, I didn’t get robbed, they didn’t take nothing from me. They just beat me up.”

Lower Merion Police say suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

Lt. Frank Higgins of the Lower Merion Police says, “He punched him right in the mouth and knocked him to the ground. The victim began to scream and yell for someone to call the police.”

A neighbor of the victim, Jeri Greenfield says, “I think it’s absolutely horrible. I think this is a beautiful neighborhood and I didn’t expect anything like that here.”

An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

The suspect in that attack is still on the loose.

Bruce Myer, a neighbor of the elderly victim says, “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.
    Myer says, “The kid did it on a dare. He said give me five dollars and I’ll knock that guy out.”

It’s very sad that before you used to walk on the street with no worries whatsoever,” neighbor Al Ciavijo said.
    The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures.

That suspect is still on the loose, as are the suspects in the Northeast Philadelphia attack.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone who does this should be charged with attempted murder. Pussy Liberals will say "But they're only playing a game"

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm waiting to see the story of one of these punks doing this to the wrong person...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'm waiting to see the story of one of these punks doing this to the wrong person...
    Eventually some white guy will gun down a few of them and the media will go ape-shit.

Kermit

TheRifleman

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Sick fuks the kid in jail was smiling the whole time on the phone. I would say make it 5 yrs for this crime its over

Kermit

Tommy tells it like it is.

A black man telling the black people what they don't want to hear.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-21-13 at 09:28 AM.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Screw jail, guy should get shipped back to Nigeria.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Tommy tells it like it is.

A black man telling the black people what they don't want to hear.
    Guy they knocked out was a 50 year old white teacher. I wonder if he preaches diversity diversity diversity we are all equal in his classroom.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

It's time to go to WAR, people. We will go from ghetto project to ghetto project rooting out these sub humans. The American Negro is a cancer upon civilization, and everyone knows it.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...adelphia-area/
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) —
    “Knockout” attacks have been reported in several states around the country and now investigators believe three people have been attacked in our area.

Police in Lower Merion are investigating two attacks in the area, and Philadelphia detectives are investigating an attack in Northeast Philadelphia.

It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

Videos from cities around the country show people being punched and beaten at random.
    The attackers are calling their crimes a game, the goal being to knock out the victim with one punch.

Mark Cumberland is a victim of a “Knockout” assault.

“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket I was getting hit by four kids.”
    He says, “It was hard seeing and I’m still having trouble breathing and swallowing.”
    Cumberland was walking out of a Fox Chase pizza shop on November 11th when he was attacked.
    “There’s no reason at all. I mean, I didn’t get robbed, they didn’t take nothing from me. They just beat me up.”

Lower Merion Police say suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

Lt. Frank Higgins of the Lower Merion Police says, “He punched him right in the mouth and knocked him to the ground. The victim began to scream and yell for someone to call the police.”

A neighbor of the victim, Jeri Greenfield says, “I think it’s absolutely horrible. I think this is a beautiful neighborhood and I didn’t expect anything like that here.”

An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

The suspect in that attack is still on the loose.

Bruce Myer, a neighbor of the elderly victim says, “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.
    Myer says, “The kid did it on a dare. He said give me five dollars and I’ll knock that guy out.”

It’s very sad that before you used to walk on the street with no worries whatsoever,” neighbor Al Ciavijo said.
    The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures.

That suspect is still on the loose, as are the suspects in the Northeast Philadelphia attack.
    I wish someone build knock you're retarded a ss out already. you're pathetic.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

enjoy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nd-he-used-it/
    Points Awarded:

KingJD31 gave bradthebloke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I wish someone build knock you're retarded a ss out already. you're pathetic.
    Its not possible.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

blacks are irrationally violent and incapable of being productive members of a civilized society.

in other news...the sky is blue
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, cecil127, and SharpBoxing

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Anyone that would do this is missing a part of their brain and should be fed to zoo animals.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    Anyone that would do this is missing a part of their brain and should be fed to zoo animals.
    they should be locked up in a zoo, because they ARE zoo animals

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Time has come fellas to ambush these mad, unaborted apes one by one.
    No one will miss this trash and cops will only thank vigilantes.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave pronk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold gave pronk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Move over baseball because the new favorite pastime will be "urban safari" .
    Get your shotguns ready, get your rifles ready, get your pistols ready! You can shoot as many brown adolescent rodents as you wish.

TheRifleman

I've been ready for a very long time...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You wouldn't have time to react. You'd be out cold, jaw open, with a big black dick down your throat before you woke up. Couldn't happen to a better person.

On a side note, you might wanna start loosening your lower jaw, blacks tend to have bigger dicks.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You wouldn't have time to react. You'd be out cold, jaw open, with a big black dick down your throat before you woke up. Couldn't happen to a better person.

On a side note, you might wanna start loosening your lower jaw, blacks tend to have bigger dicks.
    Kraken =carpe?

They always talkin bout dikks

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Kraken =carpe?

They always talkin bout dikks
    nope not at all

we are both just open-minded and hip

C-Gold

Next time somebody defends themselves from the knockout game we are going to have another Trayvon Trigger situation on our hands.

The 300 pound black women will be out marching against all dat rayyycisim dat be out der.

TheRifleman

Suspect charged with hate crime in possible 'knockout' assault in Brooklyn

"The suspects are all black....."

And the American Negro wonders why nobody wants to be around them. It's not the color of their skin, per se, it's their actions.

This is the race that gave us the most incompetent, unqualified, lazy president in US history who spends more time playing golf and taking vacations than he does running the country.

They support this abysmal failure of a president no matter how badly he destroys the country.

Now THAT is racism.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

know a friend who got attacked in NYC as well. Gotta make the penalty harsh enough so that people will stop pulling off this shit.

NYSportsGuy210

Its not possible.
    Anything's possible.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    know a friend who got attacked in NYC as well. Gotta make the penalty harsh enough so that people will stop pulling off this shit.
    They are. In NYC you can get 25 years in jail for this.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    nope not at all

we are both just open-minded and hip
    Thx Carpe, could't have said it better

The Kraken

Suspect charged with hate crime in possible 'knockout' assault in Brooklyn

"The suspects are all black....."

And the American Negro wonders why nobody wants to be around them. It's not the color of their skin, per se, it's their actions.

This is the race that gave us the most incompetent, unqualified, lazy president in US history who spends more time playing golf and taking vacations than he does running the country.

They support this abysmal failure of a president no matter how badly he destroys the country.

Now THAT is racism.
    Start drinking salt water too, It should help you get used yo the salty load sliding down your throat. Nobody likes bitter beer face.

C-Gold

Pretty shocking.

The Kraken

The humour is that your form of vigilantism is hiding behind the internet and calling people apes and niggers talking about now is the time for war Strong work gentlemen, you're really making a difference. Cowards. Too cowardly to go out and pick a fight with a big dick ***** cuz you'd be the next on youtube.

Sourtwit, would your Biology degree help you defend yourself Bore them to death with the steps of cellular respiration

Bunch of tough guys here

C-Gold

Hey Poonjab why don't you go move to the Hood? You can show everybody how tough you are.

The Kraken

I don't need to show how anyone how tough I am nor am I the one calling people n1gg3rs online and declaring war on them. I don't have a problem with blacks. What's worse, the knockout game or the theater killings in Colorado? How about the white kid that shot up a school full of kids? You want to declare war on whites? I haven't seen one post from you yet on that, more less 20 threads started about it. Yet dozens of white people died in just those two events. As opposed to a couple getting knocked out. Care to share your logic on that one?

Everyone of you are scared. You live your life in fear of the black man. So you buy guns and carry them. Because you're scared. What a way to live life. Law of attraction, eventually it will happen to you.

Since you're the one making the tough guy claims online, how about you get your video camera, find a black man on the street and go pick a fight and post it here. Show us how tough you are. Or shut the fukk up.

Thanks cracka
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

C-Gold

Do you understand anything about statistics?

For every theatre shooter that happens every few months there are killings in Chicago and Detroit and Oakland, Atlanta, Memphis, DC, New Orleans, Newark, New York, Houston, St. Louis, Phoenix, LA, every F-in day.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I don't have a problem with blacks.
    Thanks cracka
    Hey Poonjab

You say you don't have a problem with blacks yet you say you want to leave the US and move. Where do you want to move? To white European countries or to Hispanic and white Latin American countries.

You like that climate in the DR so much huh? Then why not move to Haiti. Pretty similar climate wouldn't you say?

I think you are just a big fat racist and don't want to live in a black country.

12 Last