Betpoints: 5430

10/26 cfb moneyline parlay----

1. NFL Football 226 Denver Broncos* -750 vs Washington Redskins
    2. NFL Football 229 Green Bay Packers* -400 vs Minnesota Vikings
    3. College Football 111 Georgia Tech* -370 vs Virginia
    4. College Football 127 Clemson* -580 vs Maryland
    5. College Football 136 SMU* -470 vs Temple
    6. College Football 195 Nebraska* -400 vs Minnesota U

So every week I do a moneyline parlay, usually 3-4 team similar to VR. I am up on the year so I though I would bump it up so I will also put it to the field for some imput.

Denver - Redskins fade (taking advantage of low ML from Colts Loss)
    Green Bay - Minnesota QB situation fade.
    Georgia Tech - Mike London/UVA fade - We have a box for UVA home games so I am always there, still fade them.
    Clemson - Same as denver, taking advantage of last weeks loss ML advantage
    SMU - Temple Fade

Nebraska - Not sure, toyed with North Texas as well. What are the thoughts? Thought about Ohio State but I watched Penn State take Michigan in what was probably a fluke. Also thought about Missouri as that would add a lot of value but undefeated upsets have been rolling out.

I do not see how in earth Clemson - 14 is not a 10 unit play this week. People are actually considering a garbage MD team. This has got to be a 20+ game, and a play of the week.

Thoughts Guys, Who gets added/subtracted. I know I am overlooking a team.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

All over the Clemson game Tboone, this is line is clearly a reaction to shifting public perception following that primetime beatdown. FSU was -24 vs a healthy MD. Their two best receivers broke their legs last week, their starting tailback left the game and his status is uncertain, and there still is no commitment as to whether QB CJ Brown will be playing (he was pulled in the 3rd quarter). I think Clemson rolls by 30+++ Clemson to cover, Clemson ttO, Game total O.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

I would take out Denver since the price is so high it devalues the card.

JabooFootball

UTSA would be a great addition (or replacement for denver)

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Micro, I absolutely agree. I ran some numbers and since I have more games this weekend, if I play the spread on the clemson and denver and buy them down to around 6 1/2, they should both be safe and add a lot more value. Could even take Georgia Tech ATS and buy it down since they roll UVA and mike london's incompetent ass.

Jaboo, I dont know anything about UTSA but I do know UA-Birmingham (i was in nashville for Vanderbilt homecoming vs. UAB). Do they cover the -7 on a side bet ATS?

JabooFootball

Im not taking the straight bet just because sharps already moved the line from 3.5 to 7. I think they should cover (Better quarterback at home against the weakest secondary he has faced all year) I just dont take a line thats moved 100% out of practice. Not to mention there are so many other good games to take straight this week.