Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gettin arse-raped today tho in the soccer

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha thankfully they drew 0-0. Was the worst game of football I've ever seen tho
    dont you lose if its a draw? 5dime didnt have live betting

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    LMAO.

Most dishonest person I've ever seen on a forum. Seriously.
    I thought you said he was the best handicapper on here? Guess you were just BSing?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    dont you lose if its a draw? 5dime didnt have live betting
    always play the "pk" bud, draw-no-bet so get stake back if a draw

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    I thought you said he was the best handicapper on here? Guess you were just BSing?
    You'll get the hang of SBR humour eventually.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Well I was disappointed that we didn't get to see how Palhares looked at 170 overall but I think he'll be good.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Well I was disappointed that we didn't get to see how Palhares looked at 170 overall but I think he'll be good.
    I think he's getting cut

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I think Thor is on to something here. Nick's premium service at 5dimes went 2-1 with both wins being assuncao and Fabio. Both who clearly lost. And I bet Fabio. Some type of conspiracy here. Thor was on it years ago.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I think Thor is on to something here. Nick's premium service at 5dimes went 2-1 with both wins being assuncao and Fabio. Both who clearly lost. And I bet Fabio. Some type of conspiracy here. Thor was on it years ago.
    ha as Fury will tell you, he's usually always on the wrong end of the decisions!!!

Just saved my day with my play on Over 1 goal in a shitty Irish game, hope you tailed cuz! Gonna meet up with Gaberz and bang some Armenian hookerz and discuss how Hamill got robbed last night and deserved the 29-28 cos he won second round!!!

328324491-1

11:32am 10-Oct-13 11:59am 10-Oct-13 Soccer
    1H Total
    Cork City/Shelbourne (O 1) for 1st Half. -130 650.00 500.00 Pending

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

ha as Fury will tell you, he's usually always on the wrong end of the decisions!!!

Just saved my day with my play on Over 1 goal in a shitty Irish game, hope you tailed cuz! Gonna meet up with Gaberz and bang some Armenian hookerz and discuss how Hamill got robbed last night and deserved the 29-28 cos he won second round!!!

328324491-1

11:32am 10-Oct-13 11:59am 10-Oct-13 Soccer
    1H Total
    Cork City/Shelbourne (O 1) for 1st Half. -130 650.00 500.00 Pending
    didnt tail still grinding this lpga shit

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Palhares is out of the UFC for good

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Palhares is out of the UFC for good
    wish my bet was given back

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I was waiting for the ref to DQ Paul Harris like Mario Yamasaki did to Erick Silva. But nope guy didnt have the balls to do it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

@danawhite tells me on @ESPNOlbermann that Rousimar Palhares is banned. won't ever fight for UFC again..." What do you think? Is banning him the right thing to do?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

also ban Mike Pierce for bull rushing with power shots. It's like he didnt know Paul Harris was waiting to drop down for a heel hook. Mother fu-ker is dumb as hell
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

richie360
    richie360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9202

@danawhite tells me on @ESPNOlbermann that Rousimar Palhares is banned. won't ever fight for UFC again..." What do you think? Is banning him the right thing to do?
    Had a feeling he would get suspended, but lifetime ban! Pretty severe punishment!!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by richie360 View Post
    Had a feeling he would get suspended, but lifetime ban! Pretty severe punishment!!
    Not when he has a history of doing it, you'd be hard pressed to find another person as disliked on the bjj/grappling circuit as Palhares is.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

They can do Palhares vs Semtex now at 170 in Bamma or some shiiit...battle of the dirty UFC rejects

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

This is all part of Dana's masterplan to have Bellator sign him so he can destroy the future of their WW or MW divisions. Imagine Paul Harris v Warmachine i'd pay good money to see him rip his knee to shreds.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

@ToquinhoMMA: I always respect the @UFC decisions, but most of most I respect a lot Mike Pierce, so again I never meant to hurt him, just finish the fight"

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

crazy, he looked impressive at 170

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Up a little bit, Pierce ate some of the winnings though, the dumbass.

Can still pick dem dogs when I have to

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I think it was the right thing to do. He tore a lot of knees up. Much worde than semtex.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

palhares was cut because if politics....white and the ufc brass kissing the ass of the ny state government;

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    palhares was cut because if politics....white and the ufc brass kissing the ass of the ny state government;
    Actually, according to some rumours being perpetuated in underground MMA circles, Palhares was supposedly cut because of an incident in which he held a leg lock too long against Mike Pierce in a fight they had at UFC Fight Night: Maia Vs Shields on October 9th.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

they make so many fight predictions that eventually they are going to get lucky with the judges.

Even I was saying how these fights are in Brazil and there was a definite chance for questionable judging...

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    they make so many fight predictions that eventually they are going to get lucky with the judges.

Even I was saying how these fights are in Brazil and there was a definite chance for questionable judging...
    i dont think so bro. This was no accident. Thor has been calling this invisible hand for quite some time. We are just now seeing it creep from the shadows.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Damnit, with Palhares there's a lot of entertainment value being thrown away. There's always some excitement to be had when he fights, you never know what this brazilian roided version of Fritz from Frankenstein will do.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

^Yep its a damn shame

Daaayuuum shame

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wonder if he was aware of Pierce's assault on BRazilian's a while ago so thought he'd get some revenge! A couple years ago he tried to do a Sonnen and just go on a tirade abusing Brazilians and their customs/traditions etc... He was trying to engineer a fight with THiago Alves I believe. He said way worse stuff on twitter than Sonnen ever has

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This cut might be just the push Palharres needs to off himself. The guy is just a lose cannon. I remember taking him at 3 to 1 odds over Jeremy Horn. He got warned fifty times for grabbing the fence but just kept doing it like it was legal. I thought i was gonna lose for sure. Maybe someone might want to check his hearing? He might be Hammel in disguise the simple fuk.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i dont think so bro. This was no accident. Thor has been calling this invisible hand for quite some time. We are just now seeing it creep from the shadows.
    looked what i wrote about Philip Rivers the other night. The guy is like a golden goose for the books when he has heavy money on him. He came into that game against the shitty Raiders as one of the hottest QB in the league. I didn't see one person betting the Raiders. Sure enuf he was tossing interceptions like he got points for them. I love these type of quarterbacks. Ya got to know ur crooks in this league. I broke down in tears when Brett F finally retired. What a money machine he turned out to be for the books after he won his superbowl.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Squared up on Erick Silva and got burnt...finished down $300 but made it back on some other shiiht

put em on a concoction of klonopin and phenylethylamine---- watch how quick these hoes do my team

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    looked what i wrote about Philip Rivers the other night. The guy is like a golden goose for the books when he has heavy money on him. He came into that game against the shitty Raiders as one of the hottest QB in the league. I didn't see one person betting the Raiders. Sure enuf he was tossing interceptions like he got points for them. I love these type of quarterbacks. Ya got to know ur crooks in this league. I broke down in tears when Brett F finally retired. What a money machine he turned out to be for the books after he won his superbowl.
    let me play devils advocate...divisional rival, home team getting 6 points, potential let down spot after that big win over the cowboys, seems like a very good spot to take Oakland...rivers can be hot & cold and the raiders aren't as bad as expected, they're not the jags, that team is every bit as bad as expected, no conspiracy there IMO...just a typical public overreaction to the previous weeks game

First ... 202122232425 Last