yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just got done talking with Seaweed. He could not be more excited for his adventure coming up, he has never had the means necessary to make it to Las Vegas, but now with the thanks to BottomDad, he will get to live out his dream.

We were talking on cam, and Seaweed had these pink tight-fitting shorts and pink halter-top hanging on his door. I asked him what it was, and he said BottomDad instructed him to bring these. Obviously I became nervous, asking why an elderly man would ask his young traveling partner why he would need to purchase such things. Seaweed told me it was because BottomDad has friends in Las Vegas, and apparently there is going to be a costume party Saturday evening. So, that put my mind at ease. Everything should be fine.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Nothing in life is free. NOTHING

My guess is that the old guy will wait a few days till you are flat broke to make his move. $100 for a hj here, 500 for a bj there, of course the "bend over or im not buying your ticket back" ultimatum towards the end of the trip

1 week is a LONGGG time in vegas

sounds like you and your asshole will have a great time. congratulations
    Points Awarded:

Juicy Juice gave freeVICK 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leetreaper gave freeVICK 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Juicy Juice, and leetreaper

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seaweed make some vids of you and him on the strip

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Giant don't exaggerate.

Just to clarify I AM 100 percent straight and not into men sexually at all. This is not about hooking up, its about having a travel companion.

Seaweed
    Update your status

This guy is a millionaire. He has connections. I have nothing going for me in Toronto. I need this so I'm going. We chatted tonight a little and he seems 100 fine and trustworthy. I hate when people try to twist a story in a negative light.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    This guy is a millionaire. He has connections. I have nothing going for me in Toronto. I need this so I'm going. We chatted tonight a little and he seems 100 fine and trustworthy. I hate when people try to twist a story in a negative light.

have fun weeder. put a hundo on black 20 for me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seaweed post a video of you and him on the strip

If you do might be the best video of all times

Seaweed what is wrong with you??????????????????

This guy wants to fukkin nail you and only reason he is going

HE EXPECTS IT

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Just to clarify I AM 100 percent straight and not into men sexually at all. This is not about hooking up, its about having a travel companion.
    Weeder you can't be so naive pal...his cawk will be rimming your ass, if not on the 1st, then on the 2nd night for sure.
    You'll be so preoccupied with juggling his balls in your mouth, that I doubt you gonna get any free time to go and explore Vegas.

...nonetheless have fun and enjoy your trip!

yisman

weeder if you turn your phone's camera on when he commands you to strip you could get a record number of views from Seaweed Nation

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is the guy a top or bottom??

Seaweed is straight men..is joke on me??

So this guy giving free trip has expectations of nailing seaweed in the ass??

This thread is sick..you guys are fukkin sikkos
    Don't play naive with us jj. You and Loshak have discussed these types of situations before. Remember this answer you once gave Peter regarding Mug?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    Not really..it does mean your sex nut though

When you get hard when you see a big guy like Mug it means you have reverse transgender bear syndrome

Indirectly you see yourself as a cub and want to be overtaken by a bear like Mugs, although it might only be sexual mind fantasy

Many of us have fantasies but never act them out for rea

I do see yourself as a cub if you were to get involved in the lifestyle

Bears and cubs is a different form of gay relationships

Ok??????????

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    weeder if you turn your phone's camera on when he commands you to strip you could get a record number of views from Seaweed Nation
    I need to download the seaweed nation app.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    I need to download the seaweed nation app.

violatedcanadian.org

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    violatedcanadianinvegas.org
    Fixed

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, The Prick, and mikejamm

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I just advise you to have a way out if things don't go right for you. I would be excited also if I were you and like I said be careful and have a way out if needed.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I just advise you to have a way out if things don't go right for you. I would be excited also if I were you and like I said be careful and have a way out if needed.
    What do you mean if things dont go right? Am i suppose to ask him what his intentions are? I'm not going to interrogate him when he's offering me 2 free trips. He told me tonight we stop off in New York before heading to Vegas Friday evening. I have never been to either of those place so I am very very very excited. I finally feel like I am getting what I deserve after all my hard work trying to make it in the handicapping world. I will post pictures in this thread throughout my trip just to prove that everything is OK and there is NOTHING to worry about. You guys really think someone with bad intentions would put information and a picture of themselves on the internet for the world? Think about it Nevertheless, I appreciate your lookout tblues and everyone for my safety. I'm sure I will be fine.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seaweed post a video of you and him on the strip

If you do might be the best video of all times

Seaweed what is wrong with you??????????????????

This guy wants to fukkin nail you and only reason he is going

HE EXPECTS IT
    JJ i will show you our exchange of messages if you want. He didn't mention anything perverse and sexual like you think. He is an older man, with a kind heart.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Nothing in life is free. NOTHING

My guess is that the old guy will wait a few days till you are flat broke to make his move. $100 for a hj here, 500 for a bj there, of course the "bend over or im not buying your ticket back" ultimatum towards the end of the trip

1 week is a LONGGG time in vegas

sounds like you and your asshole will have a great time. congratulations
    New York +Vegas+ Costa Rica ALL in 1 week! Many people dream of a trip like this. Not only that, but it is paid for! This is proof that hard work pays off in the end. I had barely anything, I even posted a video of my apartment and living conditions in Windsor last year. I was at the bottom. Now I'll be travelling with millionaire caliber people to the big lights and the capital of the handicapping world. The thought literally brings shivers to my body and tears. I am still in disbelief.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't know if you are more excited about the trip or getting some ass.

turn off the lights, you probably can't tell the difference between your grandma or this bottomdad dude. gl

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just got done talking with Seaweed. He could not be more excited for his adventure coming up, he has never had the means necessary to make it to Las Vegas, but now with the thanks to BottomDad, he will get to live out his dream.

We were talking on cam, and Seaweed had these pink tight-fitting shorts and pink halter-top hanging on his door. I asked him what it was, and he said BottomDad instructed him to bring these. Obviously I became nervous, asking why an elderly man would ask his young traveling partner why he would need to purchase such things. Seaweed told me it was because BottomDad has friends in Las Vegas, and apparently there is going to be a costume party Saturday evening. So, that put my mind at ease. Everything should be fine.

Did I hear right, it's at a bar named "The manhole"?

This must be the bar Art Carney invested in after his Ed Norton "The Honeymooners" days
    Last edited by Let's Go Rangers; 09-17-13 at 10:56 PM.

yisman

Seaweed, what hard work?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

there was a play tonight that reminds me of this thread

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and Russian Rocket

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    there was a play tonight that reminds me of this thread

Not funny Drinker

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

What do you mean if things dont go right? Am i suppose to ask him what his intentions are? I'm not going to interrogate him when he's offering me 2 free trips. He told me tonight we stop off in New York before heading to Vegas Friday evening. I have never been to either of those place so I am very very very excited. I finally feel like I am getting what I deserve after all my hard work trying to make it in the handicapping world. I will post pictures in this thread throughout my trip just to prove that everything is OK and there is NOTHING to worry about. You guys really think someone with bad intentions would put information and a picture of themselves on the internet for the world? Think about it Nevertheless, I appreciate your lookout tblues and everyone for my safety. I'm sure I will be fine.
    Let us know how it went Seaweed. I hope you have a way out if things don't go right though.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seaweed takes the cake for being the biggest reverse-troll in SBR. Well played sir.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Seaweed, what hard work?
    Yisman, you've known me since January 2012 but I have been around for many years under many roofs. I have faced many setbacks but never quit on life and gave up my dreams of making it big one day. I don't have a job. I have little money and rely on handicapping to help me get by. I fell like this is a blessing and reward for all my efforts over the years.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Seaweed....
    Your PM inbox is full...

broadway6
    on to the next one

Weeder, who takes a stranger off the Internet on a trip? You better stay home. Hopefully he doesn't leave you in CR. maybe SBRJohn will watch out for you.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sexual eruption

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I think JJ gotta call BottomDad and pretend that he's a concerned parent of Seaweed. He can ask him on the phone about all the details of this unforgettable Vegas trip.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 747planes

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You will be watching your 25$ plays with tears running down your cheeks as usual seaweed! Only this time the tears will be warranted as an old timer pounds you out from behind.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Not funny Drinker
    saer i wasnt trying to be funny

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Stinker get under my bed!

Covy