TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

More leftist teachers having sex with their students..geez.

The sick American leftist public education system spawns some more teacher trash. We have these idiot left-wing teachers who think that having sex with the very students they teach is ok, and then we have full-blown pedophiles like the poster Daante1, who is not only a pedophile (self-admitted) but ignorant, stupid and uneducated too.

It's an epidemic of satanic evil combined with stupidity that is off the charts in the schools.

I mean, how can the USA survive the trash that are posing as teachers in their public school system. HOW!!

http://www.inquisitr.com/693633/michigan-teacher-arrested-for-sleeping-with-two-students-2/?obref=obinsite

A 35-year-old high school teacher in Grand Rapids, Michigan was arrested for allegedly having sex with at least two male students.

Jamila Love Williams even admitted to having sexual relationships with a 16-year-old and 15-year-old who were both in her algebra class at the University Preparatory Academy.

Williams turned herself into Kent County Jail on Thursday and faces four counts of third degree criminal sexual conduct. If she is found guilty of these charges, she could face up to 15 years in prison.
    The mother of four reportedly had sex with the 16-year-old in her home, in a park and in her car. The 15-year-old said that he had sex with her in an alley and in her car.
    An investigation was launched after parents and students told police about Williams’ wary behavior. According to police, even more alleged victims have come forward claiming Williams had sex with students.
    Williams taught 9th grade mathematics for four years at the University Preparatory Academy. She has four children of her own and two step-children.
    Teachers having sex with students is becoming much too common these days. Just last month, a Houston English teacher was arrested for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old female student.
    Kelly Ann Garcia got close with the teen after she broke up with her boyfriend. The teen admitted that Garcia took her to Katz Boutique and Sex Shop and bought a sex toy.
    The teen’s father eventually caught the two at the park, but Garcia drove away when he tried to confront her.
    Students at Hasting High School were shocked by the allegations.
    “Actually, I just thought it was a rumor, people just making rumors and stuff but it turned out to be true,” Herman Williams, a Hastings senior, said. “Pretty shocked about it. She knew better.”

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

God bless that woman.

To open teach those 2 young men the ways of the pussy.

Well done.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

where were these teachers when i was in high school

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    God bless that woman.

To open teach those 2 young men the ways of the pussy.

Well done.

Would you feel this way if you had a daughter and this happened to her

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Would you feel this way if you had a daughter and this happened to her

Relax Francis.

As I said no less than 5 times-- 16 year old young men lied about their age so they could fight in WW2.

If they are tough enough to land on Omaha Beach, they are tough enough to get some tail.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

rifleman is just bitter that when he was a young boy... his first true love, the 350 pound woodworking teacher (male) didn't ravage his tender orifices. Only in his dreams, did rifleman experience true passion.

ArchieBunker

Relax Francis.

As I said no less than 5 times-- 16 year old young men lied about their age so they could fight in WW2.

If they are tough enough to land on Omaha Beach, they are tough enough to get some tail.
    King are you serious adults having sex with minors ??

ArchieBunker

Going to have to get the Iron Sheik put the camel clutch on you

The iron sheik

If the iron sheik had a hot teacher after turning 6 years old, hell the iron sheik would have put the teacher in the camel clutch, break her back, fukk her ass and make her humble the old country way

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    If the iron sheik had a hot teacher after turning 6 years old, hell the iron sheik would have put the teacher in the camel clutch, break her back, fukk her ass and make her humble the old country way
    Sheik point trying to get through to King if it were his kids or some teacher taking advantage of his daughter

ArchieBunker

Sheik if you have a son would you want a gay teacher slapping him into the camel clutch

SamDiamond

Sheik point trying to get through to King if it were his kids or some teacher taking advantage of his daughter
    Arch, you should know better than anyone.

There are 2 sets of rules in our society.

One for men.

One for women.

Extrapolate it out--- It is perfectly okay for your brother to bang hundreds of broads. It is NOT okay for your sister to bang hundreds of men.

It is perfectly okay for a 16-17 year old to bang the shit out his teacher and knock her up.

It should be a death sentence if a make teacher touches a 16 year old young woman.

I don't make the rules, I just know them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

TheRifleman

Arch....most of the people on this site are degenerate,loser, demented scumbags.....it's a waste of time trying to speak rationally to them......they are trash.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Arch....most of the people on this site are degenerate,loser, demented scumbags.....it's a waste of time trying to speak rationally to them......they are trash.
    And yet, this is where you spend 15 hours of your day.

Did you punch your mom yet for not swallowing you?

ArchieBunker

Arch....most of the people onhis site are degenerate,loser, demented scumbags.....it's a waste of time trying to speak rationally to them......they are trash.
    Sometimes may not agree with you on some things but people defending sex with minors

The iron sheik

Sheik if you have a son would you want a gay teacher slapping him into the camel clutch
    if you want a serious answer,

it is entirely different for a 16-year old young lad to tap that ass even if it's 30, as opposed to the sexes being other way around, or a male teacher hitting on boys. Certainly the teacher is fukked up and deserves punishment, but lets not pretend a 16 year old guy getting some ass is a "victim".

ArchieBunker

it is entirely different for a 16-year old young lad to tap that ass even if it's 30, as opposed to the sexes being other way around, or a male teacher hitting on boys. Certainly the teacher is fukked up and deserves punishment, but lets not pretend a 16 year old guy getting some ass is a "victim".
    I know 16 year old teenager boys wouldn't pass on pie I get it was a teen myself long ago still this is wrong.

SamDiamond

THIS.

Sheik has common sense.

The iron sheik

I know 16 year old teenager boys wouldn't pass on pie I get it was a teen myself long ago still this is wrong.
    Ok, would you say it's "an epidemic of satanic evil combined with stupidity" that a 16-year old lucky lucky sunovabitch gets some 30-year old ass?

ArchieBunker

THIS.

Sheik has common sense.
    Common sense are you serious you condone adults having sex with minors

SamDiamond

Common sense are you serious you condone adults having sex with minors
    I condone a 16 year old MALE tapping the ass of his 30 year old teacher.

Not only condone it, but I think SBR should give him a badge for it.

ArchieBunker

I condone a 16 year old MALE tapping the ass of his 30 year old teacher.

Not only condone it, but I think SBR should give him a badge for it.

Okay done with this King so if you had a 16 year old daughter and her ass was being tapped by 30 year old teacher you wouldn't have any problems with it.

ArchieBunker

SamDiamond

Okay done with this King so if you had a 16 year old daughter and her ass was being tapped by 30 year old teacher you wouldn't have any problems with it.
    I think you missed my response.

Scroll up.

I explained why I think they are entirely different.

ArchieBunker

Going to drop this it's affecting my picks this morning on the English and South African tracks

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

It's the same thing, a 16 year old girl can be the instigator and hold all the power in a sexual relationship such as this.

16 should be the age of consent though, he should be fired and leave it at that.

ArchieBunker

Old lady is crawling out of bed don't need to get tag teamed

TheRifleman

why is it everytime a post threads like this the morons on this site miss the point COMPLETELY???

Boys will be boys, we all know that, but it's the teachers that are supposed to know better, after all, they are the adults, and they work for the state, and should behave professionally. You can't be banging the very KIDS that you teach, not only are they KIDS, they are in school to learn.

Is it just me?

ArchieBunker

ArchieBunker

why is it everytime a post threads like this the morons on this site miss the point COMPLETELY???

Boys will be boys, we all know that, but it's the teachers that are supposed to know better, after all, they are the adults, and they work for the state, and should behave professionally. You can't be banging the very KIDS that you teach, not only are they KIDS, they are in school to learn.

Is it just me?
    Would they feel this way if it was there kid

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

insinuating that sexual behavior is somehow correlated to political ideology is just plain ignorant

thats just like saying that criminal behavior has to do with a persons skin color

you put two people in the same room they will end up fcuking, and it doesnt matter what manmade titles you give them

communist/capitalist... student/teacher... priest/alter boy...

we are slaves to our biological urges

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Is it just me?
    16 is not a kid in my opinion, Trayvon Martin was not a kid and neither are these students.

The job description is to be educating them in the classroom rather than the bedroom, it's more an issue regarding failing of the duty of care. A psychiatrist should not be penetrating their patients, neither should a teacher be penetrating their students.

TheRifleman

shut up you sick leftist fuk......I'd spit on you if you were standing in front of me.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

If this is "satanic evil", can I have an example of "satanic good"?

The magic number of 18...seen more mature 16 than some 22 year olds.

At the core of all these op threads is a problem for humanity. By using and exploiting examples of "indisputable sin", I can feel better about the wrongs that I do. Convicts love to do this...a hierarchy of crimes so that I can exist in my own skin by rationilizing what I have done..

So Op what issue are you trying to legitimize by casting stones at everyone else?
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave mighty maron 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom, and horja1

123 Last