Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a dumb ass post by the OP... Boston strong, yet they lost first game back in Boston. And "logicallywise and basketballwise" they should be able to come back from 3-0, yet no other team ever has.

GTFO daydreamer

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

im kicking myself for not taking the celts on the series at 3-0.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

wow...just....wow

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    if the Celtics win 2 games in NY i will never post here again

about to win a bet on Boston 2q +2 tho

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    You are a complete idiot for even posting this thread. Stop embarassing yourself.

But is he?

Lilfotoman
    Lilfotoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Great road one. Gotta prepare for game 6. Lets do this!

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

What's the series price for Boston when they were down 0-3?

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    What's the series price for Boston when they were down 0-3?
    it was +3500

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

If the Knicks win game 6 they win the championship.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Am I the only one that cashed huge tonight on Celtics money line and spread

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Everyone calling the op an idiot made me more confident. The Celtics are a team with heart, can't under estimate that...
    Points Awarded:

Lilfotoman gave GoBlue77 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Am I the only one that cashed huge tonight on Celtics money line and spread
    Yes.

trevor123698

I cashed huge taking rockets moneyline, celtics moneyline, and thunder under Name:  adgsad34433.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  16.7 KB

trevor123698

I also had rockets ml celtics ml and a friend got on that same bet and took 87 cuz he did it again for 2 with the over..rockets and celtics were locks and you aren't a sharp if you didnt know it

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

^You won a $2 parlay. Cool story.
    Meanwhile the rest of us are to see if the OP is right about Boston now its 3-2.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Boston will win this series, mainly because NY will not win the series. The Knicks haven't won a playoff series in eons for a reason.

The news/hype reasons for this are as follows: the only other pro team to come back from 3-0 was the Boston Red Sox, so that will be a cute little angle for ESPN to play with. Also, as I've said, "Boston Strong" is real and those people won't let their Celtics just fold. They'll come back and "be resilient just like those precious bombing victims".

Logistically and basketballwise, it isn't farfetched at all. Boston is guaranteed to win today with no JR Smith and avoiding a sweep. All of the sudden, they get some confidence. You go into NY down 3-1 with the Knicks still lax and knowing they have a 3 game pad and steal that, it's 3-2. Then you go home in what is basically your game 7 must win and win that. Then, all of the sudden, it's 3-3 and anything can happen (especially a Carmelo Anthony Game 7 Choke).

Boston will win this series. Don't kid yourself.
    Yes a Carmelo Anthony choke....sounds almost like it is automatic at this point. I hope they saved those black outfits - they will need them after the "Boston Strong" Celtics win this series after being down 0-3.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Everyone calling the op an idiot made me more confident. The Celtics are a team with two hall of famers, can't under estimate that...
    fixed

Lilfotoman
    Lilfotoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

The Knicks rely on Melo and Smith way too much. If we can shut them down again we should get the win.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now the overreactions shift to the celtics side as ppl expect them to accomplish whats never been done before

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

It's not so much that people are now shifting to the Celtics doing something that has never been done. It is more of an expectation of the Knicks to remain unable to get past the first round in over a decade and the expectation that Carmelo has never gotten past the first round and may never accomplish doing so. Huge weight on the backs of the Knicks to have allowed themselves to end up in this mess.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

if Chargers is right and this happens
    everyone should mail him 10 bucks or something

KG, Pierce and Jet are gonna pop a gasket
    the intensity level is "ada da pahk".

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Everyone should mail me $10 to offset the ridiculous profit I won't make because sports betting for some reason isn't legal yet...if I was in Vegas I would have put $500 on it on a 2k bankroll and won about 20k. Sickening. Again, good luck to everyone with their Knicks ML play tonight!! No WAY Melo has 3 straight bad games! NO FUCKIN WAY RIGHT?!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Knicks better end it tonight. The last thing they want to do is go home with all of the pressure and headlines and everything related to an epic Game 7 gag job.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Knicks better end it tonight. The last thing they want to do is go home with all of the pressure and headlines and everything related to an epic Game 7 gag job.
    Agree...can you imagine that? The Celtics will not lose at home with an opportunity to square the series; like I said, they just weren't making shots for the first 3 games. Now, they are and being home will only aid that. Expect a 12 pt win tonight...somewhere around 105-93. Will truly be a sight to behold...the Knicks team that has this playoff drought thrown in their face every day year-round finally has the mighty Celtics down 3-0 and then it's tied 3-3? Knicks fans will bring lighted torches and clubs to personally maul this Knicks roster if (and when) they don't win that game. Carmelo Anthony likes to yell "SHIT" a lot every trip down the floor if any of you watch Knicks games on MSG...he will be providing a much more literal type of "shit" throughout the entirety of that game. That Game 7 will be one enormous clusterfuck of choking, pointing fingers and loud, sustaining boos.

Also, the Clippers will win that series so bet them on the moneyline tonight.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

hell, if this hits I'LL think yer Nostradamus

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

down 15 in the first at home poor celtics got their home win barely and got their road win with the Knicks thinking they could take it easy and still win being at home. knicks back to business today

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    down 15 in the first at home poor celtics got their home win barely and got their road win with the Knicks thinking they could take it easy and still win being at home. knicks back to business today

Knicks struggling, it is just that the C's have the worst offense in the history of the NBA.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Knicks struggling, it is just that the C's have the worst offense in the history of the NBA.
    yep, ugly... ugly game, but i got knicks -2 in a parlay that is riding on OKC and Memphis games still

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

The point of this thread is to bring to the attention a logical outcome to this series that people may not have considered. If there was ever an nba team that would come back from 3-0 and win, it is this Boston celtics team. I can't bet anymore so I like to call my shot on here instead. I presented actual reasons this will happen and really don't mind ignorance...it actually gives me more confidence in it. Boston is better, the Red Sox/celtics 3-0 story is too good to pass up and the Knicks cannot win a playoff series and haven't for a reason. As I said, good luck to everyone in their Knicks ml bets for the next 3 games.
    I love how these Nostradamus' never show up once their predictions are wrong. You're the type of person that thinks stats from 20 years ago matter. "So and so is 10-50 against so and so the past 20 years" means jack shit in actual life.

And the FIRST team to ever come back 3-0 and win a series, you place that claim on the injured/old ass Celtics? lol

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    I love how these Nostradamus' never show up once their predictions are wrong. You're the type of person that thinks stats from 20 years ago matter. "So and so is 10-50 against so and so the past 20 years" means jack shit in actual life.
    Lol OP just wanted some attention. Knicks were lucky to squeak out 2 wins

Q.ueue
    Young blood gambler
    Q.ueue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Celtics got more heart than the Knicks cause they're much older

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I am not normally that guy, but I am going to be today because it needs to be said.

That $500 that you "would have" put down would now be the book's money. $500 of a $2k bank roll is 25%, that is crazy money mismanagement in sports betting, especially to lay on a scenario that has never happened before. But how would the OP know, sports betting is illegal in this country. Which leads me to the point that it is easy to make bold picks and predictions when you aren't laying real money down.

The Clips lost too, must have been a really bad night, if you actually had real money on a game. On the flip side, everyone who had real money on the Knicks ML did walk with a nice profit.

I still stick to my original theory that this whole post was a cry for attention. Why would you make bold pics but actually admit to having no money of your own on it if it weren't a stab at attention. The sad thing is the OP probably will never read this. He won't come back to this thread. I am sure he has already started a "Parlay Heat and Spurs both to lose in 4 games in second round" thread.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Everyone should mail me $10 to offset the ridiculous profit I won't make because sports betting for some reason isn't legal yet...if I was in Vegas I would have put $500 on it on a 2k bankroll and won about 20k.

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Writes three paragraphs. Responds twice. Makes one attention whore prediction. Wagers nothing.

SBR, ladies and gentlemen.
    Shocker...

First 12