July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

illini do not be so sensitive. its a fukkin internet forum ya prick

orale guy!!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Let me make this pledge to THE ENTIRE BOARD....

if Illini has the balls to show up to this years Bash, I 100% guarantee he & I will "discuss" the classless insults he's said toward my wife and daughter.

THIS IS A 1000% GUARANTEE. Mark my words.

Hopefully, he won't come down with a mysterious illness like he did before the CR Bash. (I assume this "illness" was he didn't make enough tips bartending to afford a ticket to CR. If he would've only asked, I would've fronted him the funds.)
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 02:34 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave blackbeSSt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Someone might get killed in this thread

Mayan is hard as a rock

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Let me make this pledge to THE ENTIRE BOARD....

if Illini has the balls to show up to this years Bash, I 100% guarantee he & I will "discuss" the classless insults he's said toward my wife and daughter.

THIS IS A 1000% GUARANTEE. Mark my words.

Hopefully, he won't come down with a mysterious illness like he did before the CR Bash. (I assume this "illness" was he didn't make enough tips bartending to afford a ticket to CR. If he would've only asked, I would've fronted him the funds.)
    I have no idea if I'm going to the bash or not. Sure won't be deepening on Opie and his pussy ways of thinking. Why don't you come to SF and meet me in person. You want to handle shit we can , trust me you don't want none. Your whore of a wife and down kid won't recognize you. At that bash was 3 weeks out of surgery, trust me I look nothing like I did in back then. You want some pussy Opie come get some as Brock landers would say. I could care less what people think on here. I have my clique I'm tight with on here. That's all I need on here. As far as you talking about the bash and guaranteeing something , well I guarantee if you ever are in my are of SF you will be dealt with, I am a Jew , I may get my hands dirty might not. But the one guarantee you can live with is , you will never be able to lay a finger on me or attempt you will be stomped the **** out ese. You can guarantee that pussy.
    Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave flyingillini 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

war

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    illini do not be so sensitive. its a fukkin internet forum ya prick

orale guy!!
    Zeta, you are a hero! May g*d bless you. It's the Internet, I'm laughing at this while I'm at my 10 minute break at Burger King. Zeta, I could care less about any of this.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I have no idea if I'm going to the bash or not. Sure won't be deepening on Opie and his pussy ways of thinking. Why don't you come to SF and meet me in person. You want to handle shit we can , trust me you don't want none. Your whore of a wife and down kid won't recognize you. At that bash was 3 weeks out of surgery, trust me I look nothing like I did in back then. You want some pussy Opie come get some as Brock landers would say. I could care less what people think on here. I have my clique I'm tight with on here. That's all I need on here. As far as you talking about the bash and guaranteeing something , well I guarantee if you ever are in my are of SF you will be dealt with, I am a Jew , I may get my hands dirty might not. But the one guarantee you can live with is , you will never be able to lay a finger on me or attempt you will be stomped the **** out ese. You can guarantee that pussy.

Uhhhhh.....not sure what you're into, guy.....but I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOUR PUSSY!!

Again with the wife and child insults? You do realize that this shows you for the uneducated simpleton that you are, right?? I mean, as long as you're good with it.

Why would I want to come to SF? Not my scene there, pal. I'm a family man. But I absolutely hope you show to this years LV Bash. We'll all keep our fingers crossed you don't come down with another "mysterious illness" that keeps you away.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

opie dont take this illini character seriously. he is trying really hard, and unsuccessfully, to get under your skin with those comments. if he met you in person he would be the first to apologize.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave ngates815 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini

Uhhhhh.....not sure what you're into, guy.....but I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOUR PUSSY!!

Again with the wife and child insults? You do realize that this shows you for the uneducated simpleton that you are, right?? I mean, as long as you're good with it.

Why would I want to come to SF? Not my scene there, pal. I'm a family man. But I absolutely hope you show to this years LV Bash. We'll all keep our fingers crossed you don't come down with another "mysterious illness" that keeps you away.
    Mysterious illness you got that correct. Still dealing with it. Just didn't want to be in a foreign Country in case I needed my regular Doctor's I need. I go to Vegas all the time and if I end up at the bash I do if not sure as hell won't be because you. I'm
    Done with this nonsense, if we ever cross paths, it's on plain and simple. Baruch HaShem. Please let me do know if you are ever in Santa Bruta or Frisco though, so proper arrangements can be made. L'chaim!

opie1988

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

opie dont take this illini character seriously. he is trying really hard, and unsuccessfully, to get under your skin with those comments. if he met you in person he would be the first to apologize.

He should stick to talking about drugs and using cool words for drugs...he realizes that it probably impresses the 14 year old boys on here...I don't think he realizes that 95% can see past his schtick on here.

guy is a bum.

flyingillini

You are completely wrong if you think this. Apologize? Ha, ok, sure Zeta.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Eating popcorn emoticon

Since these fukkin prikks that run this site still havent enabled smilies while mobile posting
    This thread was actually disturbing me until I saw this post. I literally LOL'd. I won't use a smiley just so I don't make you jealous whilst you're mobiling it but... : cheers:

Whatever's going on in here, and if it gets worse after Br0nxer's post as I haven't looked that far yet, please remember John's thread (RIP Peep): Go after the post, not the poster. At the very least, don't attack people who don't post here whether that's a mother, wife, husband, child. We all give each other enough material that we should never feel the need to stoop that low.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Typical kike move from illini hammering a Fukkin kid.

Illini you are a piece of shit

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This thread was actually disturbing me until I saw this post. I literally LOL'd. I won't use a smiley just so I don't make you jealous whilst you're mobiling it but... : cheers:

Whatever's going on in here, and if it gets worse after Br0nxer's post as I haven't looked that far yet, please remember John's thread (RIP Peep): Go after the post, not the poster. At the very least, don't attack people who don't post here whether that's a mother, wife, husband, child. We all give each other enough material that we should never feel the need to stoop that low.
    well thats opies fukkin fault for posting pics/vids of his daughter on the internet. thats the fukked up thing if you ask me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    He should stick to talking about drugs and using cool words for drugs...he realizes that it probably impresses the 14 year old boys on here...I don't think he realizes that 95% can see past his schtick on here.

guy is a bum.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 02:35 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

SBR has been pro anti-semitic for years and have not denied one bit. It all starts from the top. They let things slide but they are very anti-Semitic and it's what I love about it.

flyingillini

Shari, people have been attacking poster's and anti-Semitic remarks from the beginning. Attack the post not the poster.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    well thats opies fukkin fault for posting pics/vids of his daughter on the internet. thats the fukked up thing if you ask me.
    Who are you again?

Yes.....it was me. Insulting someone's wife and daughter is normal.

Shut the fukk up and go away.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

i am fukkin fired up right now. lets fukkin all fight at the bash.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

illini........I think I'm confused......must be confused.....please clear this up for me.

If you and Opie cross paths "it's on", but.......it wont be you throwing down? Yet...Opie is the "pussy".

blackbeSSt

Who are you again?

Yes.....it was me. Insulting someone's wife and daughter is normal.

Shut the fukk up and go away.
    just showin what type of father you really are to post pics/vids of your daughter on a gambling website just to get a couple laughs. kudos to you.

sorry i've never hopped on the opie rooster sucking band wagon like most here. just callin it like i see it.
    Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave blackbeSSt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

must be the warm weather. everyone's moms are saying they cant turn the AC on yet so everyone angry on the forum today

opie1988

just showin what type of father you really are to post pics/vids of your daughter on a gambling website just to get a couple laughs. kudos to you.
    sorry i've never hopped on the opie rooster sucking band wagon like most here. just callin it like i see it.

Ok. Appreciate the advice, pal.

Sweet RC in your avatar. You should hook up with Robert. Both of you guys seem super cool!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

racist trolls are one reason why i would lean to favor internet regulation.

if the troll had his ID attached to him, nobody would be stupid enough to keep trolling, and it would clean up a lot of places.

blackbeSSt

Ok. Appreciate the advice, pal.

Sweet RC in your avatar. You should hook up with Robert. Both of you guys seem super cool!!
    oh buuuuuuuuurn!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Shari, people have been attacking poster's and anti-Semitic remarks from the beginning. Attack the post not the poster.
    I was thinking of going back to edit my post after I submitted it because I realised I wasn't as specific as I should've been... but honestly I just got distracted. But yes, what I said applies to everything. Racism, slams about religion, sexual orientation, etc. All of that is moderated. That being said though, if someone reports a post and a staff member goes to check a thread or both posters' history only to find them constantly going at each other, it's not like one will be deemed the bad guy. If something offends someone, they need to report it - not respond. If someone abuses the reporting function with silly stuff - and those I'm talking about know who they are - they won't have that option to do so any longer.

I've posted things on SBR in my heyday 2yrs ago that I'd never say to even a random telemarketer yet I said it to posters on here that I 'see' every day. I'm not proud of that, even to this day. I just don't think - as a poster, not as a staff member - that we should go below the belt. That makes us no better than a caged animal being poked by a stick. For those of us who have shared details of our lives, you included, it's easy to try to find hot buttons whether it's a child, religion, race, etc. A bigger person recognises them, is tempted for that split second because they're only human and then files it away under "I'm classier than that" without saying a word.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rod_M

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Everyone settle the fukk down

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

oh buuuuuuuuurn!

Not sure if he was being sincere or trying to "burn" you.

Forsberg is known to be an avid RC car guy, pm him maybe.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

edit.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Not sure if he was being sincere or trying to "burn" you.

Forsberg is known to be an avid RC car guy, pm him maybe.
    im thinkin that opie is mad cause i simply mentioned him having to use his daughter in videos to get a bunch of strangers to laugh and think he's the uber cool poster. i guess he doesn't like that im not in the majority of rooster suckers and the only thing he could think to "burn" me is the "who are you again" and my avy

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Settle down boys, before somebody gets hurt.

Carry on.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I was thinking of going back to edit my post after I submitted it because I realised I wasn't as specific as I should've been... but honestly I just got distracted. But yes, what I said applies to everything. Racism, slams about religion, sexual orientation, etc. All of that is moderated. That being said though, if someone reports a post and a staff member goes to check a thread or both posters' history only to find them constantly going at each other, it's not like one will be deemed the bad guy. If something offends someone, they need to report it - not respond. If someone abuses the reporting function with silly stuff - and those I'm talking about know who they are - they won't have that option to do so any longer.

I've posted things on SBR in my heyday 2yrs ago that I'd never say to even a random telemarketer yet I said it to posters on here that I 'see' every day. I'm not proud of that, even to this day. I just don't think - as a poster, not as a staff member - that we should go below the belt. That makes us no better than a caged animal being poked by a stick. For those of us who have shared details of our lives, you included, it's easy to try to find hot buttons whether it's a child, religion, race, etc. A bigger person recognises them, is tempted for that split second because they're only human and then files it away under "I'm classier than that" without saying a word.
    Shari...........in a perfect world you are 100% correct. But, this is SBR...........we are all internet alpha dogs with big roosters.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Shari...........in a perfect world you are 100% correct. But, this is SBR...........we are all internet alpha dogs with big roosters.

Speak for yourself.

I'm a follower and have a 4 incher.

Maybe that's why I'm a follower, because I have a smaller than average size penis. I'm not gonna lie like jj and say I have a 2.5 incher. It is 4 inches.

First 1234 Last