brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    I will have to back Brah here as his post actually have intelligence in them.

I don't think people understand just how good Boise is on both sides of the ball. This defense is just awesome - guys like Crawford, Wynn and baker can matchup with almost any offensive line in the country

realitybias
    realitybias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

There are WAAAAY too many trends against air force... Take this one, for instance:

Play against any team (AIR FORCE) - after allowing 37 points or more last game against opponent after 2 straight wins by 28 or more points.
    (30-6 over the last 5 seasons.) (83.3%, +23.4 units. Rating = 4*)

I've got about 40 more favoring Boise, and absolutely none favoring air force.

Boise's going to take this one.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I know but you claimed Air Force is the best team Boise's played since Toledo and it's not true
    I'll concede Tulsa might beat Air Force as Tulsa and Air Force are within a point of each other in my power ratings, but Fresno and Nevada are 3 and 5 points worse than Air Force, respectively.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

i like the 1h boise. been listening to brah and played it the last 3 weeks. $$$$
    game is probably a no play for me but if i do im playing boise.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

When I first saw this line, I was skeptical. I wont pick sides but the over is almost guaranteed.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't follow plays from posters who don't follow the games.

It is as simple as that.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you prove that you're 17-0 betting on Air Force lifetime?

Highly doubt it.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    When I first saw this line, I was skeptical. I wont pick sides but the over is almost guaranteed.
    I don't think the over is guaranteed by any means

Boise's defense has been very stingy this year even in garbage time

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I personally think that washington +21 @ stanford is better.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Take Boise 1H
    This

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boise is a fukkin powerhouse

Air Force is not the old Air Force

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're 17-0 betting on Air Force? Where are all those threads?

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Couple of points:
    Big faves have been covering huge numbers pretty much all season. The public knows this and has been doing very well betting big faves. The books know the public knows and will respond accordingly by raising the lines.

Boise will fly under the radar the rest of the season. Their only hope for not getting passed by the Wiskys/Clemsons/Stanfords of the world is to put up huge numbers. The point is don't look for Boise to take their foot off the gas once they get AF down.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you guys are fighting the obvious play here..which is over 65...until someone can stop boise from scoring 50 pts every week like its nothing why fight this over??

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Boise first quarter over... and boise 1st half ml... and air force first quarter team total under

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy always plays the other side when he posts plays.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is a 10 unit play for me. Trust me on this one. I know most of you guys know i dont follow the NCAAF closely but i know this is a good bet. Air Force will cover this number. I cant give you guys too many stats but air force will run the ball on boise. They will keep that offense off the field long enough to cover the points. There is no way Boise keeps clicking like they did the last two games.

I know most of you will fade me but just a side note

I have never lost a bet on Air Force( 17-0 ) all time

Air Force +31 -110 (10x)

I think I agree with this play. However, I wish you hadn't posted your air force record since all that tells me is that you are due for some serious regression when investing in this team. I like it though...good luck

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Boise St it is. Thanks for the pick.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by realitybias View Post
    There are WAAAAY too many trends against air force... Take this one, for instance:

Play against any team (AIR FORCE) - after allowing 37 points or more last game against opponent after 2 straight wins by 28 or more points.
    (30-6 over the last 5 seasons.) (83.3%, +23.4 units. Rating = 4*)

I've got about 40 more favoring Boise, and absolutely none favoring air force.

Boise's going to take this one.
    its funny that people still think trends like this matter and clearly don't understand statistics.

Boise is good against the run and it won't go over if air force gets shut out. I see a possible 46-3 game.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Although I consider Laker one of the best cappers on this board, Boise is running up the score whenever possible this year.

I'm staying away from this game no matter what the model says.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Good luck laker.

Just remember. Boise needs to blow out every opponent by as much as possible if they was want to stay in BCS bowl bid contention.
    Boise St. is not just offense. They have a VERY good defense as well. They held Georgia (5-2 overall; 4-1 in the "weak" SEC) , a strong running team with massive lineman, to 137 yards (30 yards below their average). Georgia defense gives up an average of 20.4 points, Boise put up 35 on them AT GEORGIA!!! Georgia averages 32 points a game, Boise held them to 21 again, AT GEORGIA. I keep using Georgia because they are a good team that would spank Air Force.

How long do you think AF will be able to run? No way AF stops Boise on more than two possessions.

Air Force may do a backdoor cover but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Better bets out there to lay a grand on.

Moneyline parlay:

Wisconsin
    LSU
    Stanford
    Nebraska
    Packers
    bet $1,000 to win $914

No real "if" in that one. Some people will say Wisconsin is an "if" but Michigan St. is getting too much credit for beating Michigan. Michigan is Denard. Stop Denard and you stop Michigan. Wisconsin has a much more balanced attack.

The only advantage Mich St. has is that this is Wisconsin's first road game in a hostile environment but it's not enough to give Mich St. the edge.

Michigan State loses their next two games.

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air Force could very well score 0 pts in this game.

They are bad on offense and have the worst D in the country. 1H is a sharp play I believe

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i actually kinda like boise -31. air force sucks, and boise runs up the score. i think maybe auburn +points is a good one though for this week.
    Last edited by face; 10-19-11 at 09:57 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Ice House gave face 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i actually kinda like boise -31. air force sucks, and boise runs up the score. i think maybe auburn +points is a good one though for this week.

sharp post.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is a 10 unit play for me. Trust me on this one. I know most of you guys know i dont follow the NCAAF closely but i know this is a good bet. Air Force will cover this number. I cant give you guys too many stats but air force will run the ball on boise. They will keep that offense off the field long enough to cover the points. There is no way Boise keeps clicking like they did the last two games.

I know most of you will fade me but just a side note

I have never lost a bet on Air Force( 17-0 ) all time

Air Force +31 -110 (10x)

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

My God I hate to agree with Brahmabullsheitter... But I've watched Air Farces last 3 games, going back to their only sheity win vs Navy...

If Boise turns up the heat, which it looks they they want to, this is a 50 point game...

With that said, I don't like to go against big LB plays, so it's now a pass for me... clearly I'm missing out on one side or the other... 44 other games to choose from now...

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does everyone feel about Boise team total O48.5? Boise offense led by Kellen Moore going against an Air Force D that flat out stinks, leads me to believe that Boise puts up at least 50. Air Force can try to run all they want and eat up clock, but I just see Boise scoring quick hitters when they have the ball with Air Force not being able to stop them. Thoughts?
    Last edited by grizzy; 10-19-11 at 10:39 AM.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you like over 48.5 im guessing you would want to make it by more than the skin of your teeth, and if thats the case then i would take the game over 65 instead..i dont think air force is super trash..they will score points.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

might want to look at Washington this week,QB ranked 5th in pass efficiency, 7th ranked rusher in the country.......Wash played tougher schedule tham Stanford, ...too many points here, Sarkasian former QB coach at USC

m0stwanted
    m0stwanted's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    With that said, I don't like to go against big LB plays

u mean you don't like to go against fakerboy's plays, which went 1-17 in a recent "hot streak"???

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jealous Bra ????

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    might want to look at Washington this week,QB ranked 5th in pass efficiency, 7th ranked rusher in the country.......Wash played tougher schedule tham Stanford, ...too many points here, Sarkasian former QB coach at USC
    I like this play JR.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

all i am going to say is if boise can cover this number vs this type of offense i will be shocked. i will be on the same side.

First 12345 ... Last