priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Philadelphia 'Dream' Team

All of the star players on the Eagles have SHIT for brains... Not much leadership or intelligence on that team at all.

Brown trying to throw the ball forward, Maclin carrying the ball lose to the body when he is in field goal range at the end... Desean Jackson is a moron, case closed, Vick is a QB playing RB...

This is the dumbest professional sports team ever assembled. Thanks for blowing a 20 point lead to an NFC West team!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Eagles kinda remind me of the Miami Heat. Sure the Heat started out slow but they did manage to make it to the NBA finals. So who's to say the Philly doesn't make it to the Superbowl still.
    Points Awarded:

Cap dat 4ss gave bigboydan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    The Eagles kinda remind me of the Miami Heat. Sure the Heat started out slow but they did manage to make it to the NBA finals. So who's to say the Philly doesn't make it to the Superbowl still.
    The Heat had 82 games to get it right.

Eagles are already through a quarter of the season, with one win. They better wake up and get it together pretty quickly.

priskilla22

A lack of intelligence hurts a lot more in football than in basketball.

priskilla22

Up by 20 to the worst offense in the league on your home field...

There was maybe .01% chance they lost that at that point... they had to play the worst football in history to lose it, and they did. Counting on them to make the super bowl is crazy. They're done. They'll have some injuries and blame it on those, but the reality is that they are just a dumb team.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

The Eagles remind me of the city, Philadelphia... Pure trash.
    Points Awarded:

Kindred gave Nats' Fan 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    All of the star players on the Eagles have SHIT for brains... Not much leadership or intelligence on that team at all.

Brown trying to throw the ball forward, Maclin carrying the ball lose to the body when he is in field goal range at the end... Desean Jackson is a moron, case closed, Vick is a QB playing RB...

This is the dumbest professional sports team ever assembled. Thanks for blowing a 20 point lead to an NFC West team!

haha Maclin throwing that ball on the 2 yard line was the dumbest play I've seen in the NFL. Eagles get the field goal there they win. Other thread here saying 49ers should be 4-0

49ers made tons of mistakes, and if Eagles didn't do shit like thowing the ball away on the goal line eagles still would have gotten the win. Seriously that game was painful to watch, both teams suck.
    I had the 9ers so thanks for being the team that sucked the most today Vick and company

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    I would tend to agree because any teams fans that boo's Santa Claus and throws batteries at the opposing team does tend to qualify itself for your comments sir. Sad but true

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Everything in or from philly is trash

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    The Heat had 82 games to get it right.

Eagles are already through a quarter of the season, with one win. They better wake up and get it together pretty quickly.
    Back in the 90's during Emmit Smith's contract holdout did the Dallas Cowboys not go 0-2 to start the season and win the Superbowl. Needless to say it's not impossible to overcome a 1-3 start, Looker.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    haha Maclin throwing that ball on the 2 yard line was the dumbest play I've seen in the NFL.
    Wasn't it Brown?

It was a broken up Flea Flicker, Eagles were trying to catch the 49ers off guard.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Back in the 90's during Emmit Smith's contract holdout did the Dallas Cowboys not go 0-2 to start the season and win the Superbowl. Needless to say it's not impossible to overcome a 1-3 start, Looker.
    Week 2 versus Week 4. The way the Eagles are losing, and Vick will most likely get knocked out of a game or two again. No, this Eagles team isn't nowhere close to that Cowboys team. No way this Eagles team makes the Superbowl, no less win it. I will be surprised if they even make the playoffs now.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I comletely disagree. I think the Eagles will get in as a wild card or maybe even win their division. Theyll br fine and vegas knows it. Hell theyre -3 on the road against a 3-1 team this week.

But what you said had me Well done

bigboydan

Week 2 versus Week 4. The way the Eagles are losing, and Vick will most likely get knocked out of a game or two again. No, this Eagles team isn't nowhere close to that Cowboys team. No way this Eagles team makes the Superbowl, no less win it. I will be surprised if they even make the playoffs now.
    Only time will tell Looker. I still say it's very possible they win to get make the playoffs and have a great run in it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Only time will tell Looker. I still say it's very possible they win to get make the playoffs and have a great run in it.
    Is Vick done getting hurt? They surely can't afford for him to miss a game now. If he does, it is over for them.

bigboydan

Is Vick done getting hurt? They surely can't afford for him to miss a game now. If he does, it is over for them.
    If Vick misses a game then Vince Young can run that offense because it's designed for his style of play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

If Vick misses a game then Vince Young can run that offense because it's designed for his style of play.
    Only time will tell BBD.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39777

Nnamdi Asomugha

Shows what happens when he plays in the NFC East as oppose to Raiderland

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Up by 20 to the worst offense in the league on your home field...

There was maybe .01% chance they lost that at that point... they had to play the worst football in history to lose it, and they did. Counting on them to make the super bowl is crazy. They're done. They'll have some injuries and blame it on those, but the reality is that they are just a dumb team.

They cost me a huge parlay. This was the dumbest match I have ever watched in NFL...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Nnamdi Asomugha

I liked how Michael Irvin put in today on Game Day Final. They have $25 million in the secondary and can't stop a thing.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

after reading this thread i might just put 20 on the eagles to win the nfc

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39777

Nnadmi Asomugha cannot contain much in the NFC East. He had it so easy in the AFC West facing those Chiefs and Bronco WRs every year. Its like a dominant NL pitcher moving to the AL. Once he goes there, he gets exposed. Just like Jake Peavy when he left the Padres and went to the AL

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

how much did you lose? Entire farm?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    after reading this thread i might just put 20 on the eagles to win the nfc
    Good luck.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

No leadership? Vick is the clear leader on that team. Sure some crazy shit has went down the last three games, but Jesus Christ. Don't panic. There is 12 games left, Would it surprise anybody if this team finished 10-2? Really 1 play cost them today, the fumble on the 1. Who cares about the makable field goals are rookie kicker misses, who cares about the maclin fumble. Simple shit like that is killing the team.

Vick had an MVP performance, i expect nothing less from him next week.

After the game, he sounded like he was the leader of this team. And to act like hes not, is a bit naive. All these free agents came to Philly because of Vick, because they thought he was such a dynamic player that they gave had the best chance at winning a super bowl.

Everyone just needs to take a deep breath, in and out, in and out. In Two weeks the eagles will be 3-3. And then maybe all these nut jobs will shut up for a while. The non-divisional schdule is not hard, besides the pats. Miami, Arizona, Seattle, Jets, Buffalo, all are winnable games if we play like we have. 5 wins right there, then the divisional games two washington. Anybody really think Washington is the better team? We play them the week before the game bye, i think we take both games. @ NYG after the bye, I think we get some pay back for them hitting vick late, and winning against us. Win.
    I could keep going down the list, on how this team could easily finish 10-6, without stretching it out at all. But I won't you can do that.

Vick had 400 passing yards 70 Rushing, his MVP preformances are back again folks. Last year wasn't some fluke, of nature. Vick is a great QB,and a great leader. Now the team is in his hands, they are either going to inplode or come together and this will be the changing point in the season. I would never ever say an Andy Reid team is done in October, esp. a team with one of the best offenses.

So, calm down calm down. Calm down. Here is what it comes down to.
    There are many more things to be proud/happy/ about then to be worried/sad about.
    Give it a rest Eagles haters, its like the whole Heat Season all over agian. If they don't win the championship fine okay, then start hating on them. But please stop with this bull shit about them being done in Week ******* four. Shit like that just drives me crazy.

Anyways after ranting and raving on this post, I doubt if anybody reads this 5 page post.
    Points Awarded:

Erwright gave neverstoppers23 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    No leadership? Vick is the clear leader on that team. Sure some crazy shit has went down the last three games, but Jesus Christ. Don't panic. There is 12 games left, Would it surprise anybody if this team finished 10-2? Really 1 play cost them today, the fumble on the 1. Who cares about the makable field goals are rookie kicker misses, who cares about the maclin fumble. Simple shit like that is killing the team. Vick had an MVP performance, i expect nothing less from him next week. After the game, he sounded like he was the leader of this team. And to act like hes not, is a bit naive. All these free agents came to Philly because of Vick, because they thought he was such a dynamic player that they gave had the best chance at winning a super bowl. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath, in and out, in and out. In Two weeks the eagles will be 3-3. And then maybe all these nut jobs will shut up for a while. The non-divisional schdule is not hard, besides the pats. Miami, Arizona, Seattle, Jets, Buffalo, all are winnable games if we play like we have. 5 wins right there, then the divisional games two washington. Anybody really think Washington is the better team? We play them the week before the game bye, i think we take both games. @ NYG after the bye, I think we get some pay back for them hitting vick late, and winning against us. Win. I could keep going down the list, on how this team could easily finish 10-6, without stretching it out at all. But I won't you can do that. Vick had 400 passing yards 70 Rushing, his MVP preformances are back again folks. Last year wasn't some fluke, of nature. Vick is a great QB,and a great leader. Now the team is in his hands, they are either going to inplode or come together and this will be the changing point in the season. I would never ever say an Andy Reid team is done in October, esp. a team with one of the best offenses. So, calm down calm down. Calm down. Here is what it comes down to. There are many more things to be proud/happy/ about then to be worried/sad about. Give it a rest Eagles haters, its like the whole Heat Season all over agian. If they don't win the championship fine okay, then start hating on them. But please stop with this bull shit about them being done in Week ******* four. Shit like that just drives me crazy. Anyways after ranting and raving on this post, I doubt if anybody reads this 5 page post.
    I completely agree with everything that you just stated. Vick just had the best passing game of his career and they are in desperate need of a win. Eagles -3 is a gift.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

if vick gets injured, this team is done.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    No leadership? Vick is the clear leader on that team. Sure some crazy shit has went down the last three games, but Jesus Christ. Don't panic. There is 12 games left, Would it surprise anybody if this team finished 10-2? Really 1 play cost them today, the fumble on the 1. Who cares about the makable field goals are rookie kicker misses, who cares about the maclin fumble. Simple shit like that is killing the team.

Vick had an MVP performance, i expect nothing less from him next week.

After the game, he sounded like he was the leader of this team. And to act like hes not, is a bit naive. All these free agents came to Philly because of Vick, because they thought he was such a dynamic player that they gave had the best chance at winning a super bowl.

Everyone just needs to take a deep breath, in and out, in and out. In Two weeks the eagles will be 3-3. And then maybe all these nut jobs will shut up for a while. The non-divisional schdule is not hard, besides the pats. Miami, Arizona, Seattle, Jets, Buffalo, all are winnable games if we play like we have. 5 wins right there, then the divisional games two washington. Anybody really think Washington is the better team? We play them the week before the game bye, i think we take both games. @ NYG after the bye, I think we get some pay back for them hitting vick late, and winning against us. Win.
    I could keep going down the list, on how this team could easily finish 10-6, without stretching it out at all. But I won't you can do that.

Vick had 400 passing yards 70 Rushing, his MVP preformances are back again folks. Last year wasn't some fluke, of nature. Vick is a great QB,and a great leader. Now the team is in his hands, they are either going to inplode or come together and this will be the changing point in the season. I would never ever say an Andy Reid team is done in October, esp. a team with one of the best offenses.

So, calm down calm down. Calm down. Here is what it comes down to.
    There are many more things to be proud/happy/ about then to be worried/sad about.
    Give it a rest Eagles haters, its like the whole Heat Season all over agian. If they don't win the championship fine okay, then start hating on them. But please stop with this bull shit about them being done in Week ******* four. Shit like that just drives me crazy.

Anyways after ranting and raving on this post, I doubt if anybody reads this 5 page post.
    Vick had a very costly turnover.

Vick is a loser, a RB who plays QB.

He fits in well with morons like Brown, McCoy, Jackson, and Maclin. They're all ignorant, high talent, morons.

priskilla22

This 'Vick is a great leader' nonsense is hilarious. He has never won a big game because he is a ******* loser, and a terrible human being to go along with it.

He should have stayed in college forever, because that is the only place he could win big games. He's just a rich man Vince Young...

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

They are obviously not a dream team and its gotten to the point where espn and other sports outlets are acting like the national enquirer just to have a headline.Vince Young is literally a mental case and the media wouldn't take anything this guy says seriously unless they can turn it into a story.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I would tend to agree because any teams fans that boo's Santa Claus and throws batteries at the opposing team does tend to qualify itself for your comments sir. Sad but true
    how many years ago was that??? philly gets a bad rap.

priskilla22

Vince Young - tried to commit suicide
    Michael Vick - abused and killed dogs
    Desean Jackson - is just a punk, dropped a TD and turned it into a fumble just because of how dumb he is
    Ronnie Brown - tries to seriously throw the ball forward as a RB as hes getting tackled?

Honestly... this is the dumbest team ever assembled in NFL history. They have mental midgets at all of their key positions, and they aren't very likable. I will root for this team to fail, and they are doing a great job at it.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

fukkkk the Eagles

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

This is more of a philadelphia dream team than the eagles

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Nnamdi Asomugha

you have no clue what your talking about, the stupid offensive line coach who is attempting to run the defense has him playing zone every down... he can't play zone, he's a pure bump and run man to man corner...

stop with this wide 9 bullshit defense, and lets get back to bring the heat like jimmy johnson used to do because we have the talent to play man to man on the outside...

that simple change and they still win this division...

12 Last