hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Do you have any history prior to last season?
    They claim around an average of 100 units profit per season but i don't have any facts to support that so tread lightly.

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    I bought the service for the totals plays. There will probably be around 5 to 7 plays a day once the season gets going. I will be betting all plays to win 1 unit. I'll keep a won/loss record going with the plays. Just flat bet no chase. I recommend just tracking in the beginning to see how it goes.

Totals Plays 0-0
    04/01 ARI/SFO under 8.5
    P.S. Always go with listed pitchers. Today is Miley with ARI and Cain with SFO. I'll make sure I do that in the future.

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

I bought the service for the totals plays.

Totals Plays 0-0
    04/01 ARI/SFO under 8.5
    Thank you. Will be tailing.

allidoiswin89
    allidoiswin89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5728

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    If they complain, too bad. They can go to another thread if they don't like it.
    Alright ill post the rules in this thread soon. System doesn't start until May 1st but ill post so people can start tracking whether that be hagball or someone else. Its a simple system to follow. Unofficial plays begin as early as this week. Those are up to the user to play. I cap every game and will play a series if its agrees with my research ad the unofficial plays long term end up close to zero profit. Last year they did well but it hasn't been consistent enough

allidoiswin89

Over Under System
    Results can be found in last years thread. Off the top of my head I believe there were only two losses.

This is a 4 game chase (not bad since you won't get heavy juiced lines)

A 4 game chase will be generated by either of the following scenarios:

1) Team A has 3 consecutive games go over the closing line total (covers) by 3 runs or more

2) Team A has 3 consecutive games go under the closing line total (covers) by 3 runs or more

Filters:

If the first bet of a series (bet A) results in a push, stop the series and move on - THIS NOW BECOMES AN UNOFFICIAL PLAY

Systems official plays go from 5/1 to 7/31 ( any possible D bet of a series must be played in month of July).

Any plays outside those months are considered "unofficial." Unofficial plays have netted to zero in the original backtest (in last years thread i believe). Therefore, play these at your own risk as the results have fluctuated. Last year I believe it went undefeated. I use unofficial plays as a tool more so than following every play like I do for the official plays.

Ill try to answer as many questions and follow closely to ensure there isnt any confusion. In the long run id love to be able to log on and follow my system without the upkeep required.

Thanks hagball for your contributions and anyone else who may help posting this system accurately and timely.
    Last edited by allidoiswin89; 04-01-14 at 08:23 PM.

husky
    husky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hagball. Does the service have a Twitter or anything? I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few more customers if some of us are interested.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39200

Quote Originally Posted by allidoiswin89 View Post
    Over Under System
    Results can be found in last years thread. Off the top of my head I believe there were only two losses.

1) Team A has 3 consecutive games go over the closing line total (covers) by 3 runs or more

2) Team A has 3 consecutive games go under the closing line total (covers) by 3 runs or more

Filters:

If the first bet of a series (bet A) results in a push, stop the series and move on - THIS NOW BECOMES AN UNOFFICIAL PLAY

Systems official plays go from 5/1 to 7/31 ( any possible D bet of a series must be played in month of July).

Any plays outside those months are considered "unofficial." Unofficial plays have netted to zero in the original backtest (in last years thread i believe). Therefore, play these at your own risk as the results have fluctuated. Last year I believe it went undefeated. I use unofficial plays as a tool more so than following every play like I do for the official plays.

Ill try to answer as many questions and follow closely to ensure there isnt any confusion. In the long run id love to be able to log on and follow my system without the upkeep required.

Thanks hagball for your contributions and anyone else who may help posting this system accurately and timely.
    For criteria #1 and #2, are we betting the streaks will continue or after 3 overs are we betting the next 4 games on the under. And obviously we are using the TOTAL O/U for the game to determine plays, not the individual team's O/U, correct?

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5717

Check in

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by husky View Post
    Hagball. Does the service have a Twitter or anything? I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few more customers if some of us are interested.
    I'm not sure because I don't use twitter but I will find out and let you know.
    I tried to PM you but it says you are not receiving PMs
    Last edited by hagball52; 04-02-14 at 09:04 AM.

hagball52

Totals Plays 0-1
    04/01 ARI/SFO under 8.5 Loss

04/02 MIN (Correia) vs CWS (Paulino) Und. 7.5
    04/02 SFO (Hudson) vs ARI (Cahill) Und. 8.5

I purchased this service and decided to post these plays because this thread can move so slow at times with the Morrison system. Like I said earlier tread lightly until we see how this goes. But I am playing every play to win one unit.

hagball52

Last edited by hagball52; 04-02-14 at 09:28 AM.

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Tailing those o/u's Thanks

hagball52

JM MLB System
    2014 Official season series record 0-0 (V1)
    (A) 0-0

(B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

V2 plays 0-0

V3 system 0-0

Unofficial series
    0-0
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    V2 plays 0-0

Next Plays
    None yet

Upcoming plays
    To be determined

Notes:There are a couple possible sweeps in play today. Will keep you all updated.

The rules for the JM MLB system can be found in post #10 and the filters in post #11. Any results and information regarding the last 2 seasons are in posts #12, 13 and 14. Good luck all and let's make a little money this season.

hagball52

Keep in mind that MIN/CWS is a day game.

allidoiswin89

For criteria #1 and #2, are we betting the streaks will continue or after 3 overs are we betting the next 4 games on the under. And obviously we are using the TOTAL O/U for the game to determine plays, not the individual team's O/U, correct?
    You will be fading the result of the three games. For example, if the dodgers have 3 consecutive games where the game total goes over by 3 runs or more, you will begin a 4 game chase on the under.

Also, u are correct. We are using the o/u for the game. Therefore, a series that goes over by 3 runs or more for all three games will lead to two plays on both of those teams (most likely their opponents would be different unless a 4 game set and the chase could start on game 4). Obviously, you have the chance of two chases going against one another as well. You would still play both as we do with your systems
    Last edited by allidoiswin89; 04-02-14 at 12:13 PM.

Wallco99

You will be fading the result of the three games. For example, if the dodgers have 3 consecutive games where the game total goes over by 3 runs or more, you will begin a 4 game chase on the under.

Also, u are correct. We are using the o/u for the game. Therefore, a series that goes over by 3 runs or more for all three games will lead to two plays on both of those teams (most likely their opponents would be different unless a 4 game set and the chase could start on game 4). Obviously, you have the chance of two chases going against one another as well. You would still play both as we do with your systems
    Thank you for the info. I only play both sides when 1 team is on the M/L. It's kind of pointless to play both sides when both sides would be -110 or worse. I would skip the first bet and pick up the next bet in progression on the team that lost.

allidoiswin89

Thank you for the info. I only play both sides when 1 team is on the M/L. It's kind of pointless to play both sides when both sides would be -110 or worse. I would skip the first bet and pick up the next bet in progression on the team that lost.
    Yes I agree. Just need to identify those games for tracking purposes

hagball52

Totals Plays 1-2 (-1.35 units)

04/02 MIN (Correia) vs CWS (Paulino) Und. 7.5 Loss
    04/02 SFO (Hudson) vs ARI (Cahill) Und. 8.5 Win

04/03 No Plays

As you notice I have decided to keep a running unit count on these plays because I've had to lay up to -125 on a total play so therefore just a win/loss record isn't going to tell the whole story. I did get different totals on yesterdays plays so therefore the juice was a little higher but I gladly took the extra half run hoping maybe for a push instead of a loss. There will be times where you will have to shop for lines so keep that in mind. They are posting the plays with European odds so I'll have to find the conversion rate just to see what they get them at. Yesterday's plays were posted at 2.04 odds so if anyone knows the conversion to U.S. odds please post. They said April will move kind of slow because weather is a big factor but the plays will pick up soon and go all they way through the world series.

hagball52

JM MLB System
    (A) 0-0

(B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

V2 plays 0-0

V3 system 0-0

Unofficial series
    0-0
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    V2 plays 0-0

Next Plays
    None yet

Upcoming plays
    To be determined

Notes: There was one sweep yesterday but it is only a 2 game set on the next series so we will only track it for future purposes. There are 5 possible sweeps today.
    04/08 LAA @ SEA (2 game set)

The rules for the JM MLB system can be found in post #10 and the filters in post #11. Any results and information regarding the last 2 seasons are in posts #12, 13 and 14. Good luck all and let's make a little money this season.

allidoiswin89

Hagball/Wallop/Oldshoebox,

Is anyone running the over under system. I know a few of you PMed asking to do it/about doing it. It doesnt matter to me to be honest. The easiest way to check IMO is the morning because covers will update its past results over night. I kept a spreadsheet of all teams and when the next possible qualifying play would be. This eliminated having to check every team every day. It worked pretty well as most times I was only checking about a third of the teams on a given morning. Just make sure to make note of PPD games as a double header could make u miss a potential A bet.
    Points Awarded:

Boyne gave allidoiswin89 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

oldshoebox72
    oldshoebox72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Hagball/Wallop/Oldshoebox,

Is anyone running the over under system. I know a few of you PMed asking to do it/about doing it. It doesnt matter to me to be honest. The easiest way to check IMO is the morning because covers will update its past results over night. I kept a spreadsheet of all teams and when the next possible qualifying play would be. This eliminated having to check every team every day. It worked pretty well as most times I was only checking about a third of the teams on a given morning. Just make sure to make note of PPD games as a double header could make u miss a potential A bet.
    If Hagball or Wallco willing to do it it would be the best (since I'm never doing this before), if not I will stick my neck out to contribute.
    If only need an hour or so each morning, I can handling it.
    I followed your thread last year, and love it.
    Points Awarded:

Boyne gave oldshoebox72 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by oldshoebox72 View Post
    If Hagball or Wallco willing to do it it would be the best (since I'm never doing this before), if not I will stick my neck out to contribute.
    If only need an hour or so each morning, I can handling it.
    I followed your thread last year, and love it.
    Please stick your neck out. Hagball is already swamped probably and I definitely need a break. You doing it would be awesome. Besides, he didn't ask me anyway, he asked Wallop! LOL.

allidoiswin89

Please stick your neck out. Hagball is already swamped probably and I definitely need a break. You doing it would be awesome. Besides, he didn't ask me anyway, he asked Wallop! LOL.
    Lol...auto-correct

oldshoebox72

Ok, I'll try my best.
    allidoiswin89, if you have a link to last year's thread, please shoot it to me so I can see your exact format, if you too busy I'll dig it out myself.
    Give me a day or two to come up with a readable format.

hagball52

Thanks guys. Can't wait for this Wallop guy to step up. Lol. I would take it on but if you could do it oldshoebox it would be much appreciated. I'm working 6 and 7 days a week right now with this new teaching job that I took so I have a very limited amount of time to research and post. I will post all the JM MLB plays and this service that I purchased. Let me know if you can't do it.

hagball52

Totals Plays 1-2 (-1.35 units)

04/03 No Plays

04/04 TOR (McGowan) vs NYY (Tanaka) over 8.5
    04/04 DET (Sanchez) vs BAL (Gonzalez) under 7.5

Thought I'd get this out tonight so all of you could take advantage of the early lines. I emailed them yesterday because of the odds on their posts. Sometimes by the time you want to make your wager the value has gone. They offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If you are not profiting after 60 days of service they will give you a refund. So they might be profiting where I am not. They try to give plus money or even odds on their plays but if you don't catch it right away it changes. I will score it how I bet it. That is why I started to post the unit total. Depending on when you place your wager the win/loss ratio will differ. I will make my wagers in the morning (Pacific time) so do as you like.This whole thing is just a courtesy to all of those in this thread. I will do my best to keep it accurate.

oldshoebox72

Thanks guys. Can't wait for this Wallop guy to step up. Lol. I would take it on but if you could do it oldshoebox it would be much appreciated. I'm working 6 and 7 days a week right now with this new teaching job that I took so I have a very limited amount of time to research and post. I will post all the JM MLB plays and this service that I purchased. Let me know if you can't do it.
    Tell me about it!
    I am working 6 days a week, a son in Taekwondo team that constantly require traveling for tournaments........................and a new boat for this summer, so I think my time will be limited too, hahaha.
    I will try my best to contribute to this wonderful thread, but be prepare to step in when I need help (I run my own small business, so equipment broken here and there sometime, that's when I probably need some help).

oldshoebox72

Over Under System

Filters:

Just to clarify, 3 consecutive games over by 3 runs or more based on closing line. Is it 3 games have to went over by three runs, or the result of the third game is matter? Because if last game is the parameter, look like we have two plays on UNDER CWS and KC.
    Please let me know

oldshoebox72

so all three games in the series would have to go OVER by 3 or more runs.

oldshoebox72

Allidoiswin89's UNDER/OVER system 2014
    Official Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Unofficial Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Next Play(s):

4/4/2014
    No play

NOTES:
    ***** Juice will be post on the following day based on "Covers" closing line. The KEY number to follow is the total.
    ##### Unofficial Play
    Rules of the system can be found on post #41

hagball52

JM MLB System
    (A) 0-0

(B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

V2 plays 0-0

V3 system 0-0

Unofficial series
    0-0
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    V2 plays 0-0

Next Plays
    None yet

Upcoming plays
    04/08 LAA @ SEA (2 gm set for tracking purpose only)
    05/16 NYM @ WAS

Notes: There was one sweep yesterday. I posted it above. The list will change as more plays develop but this is what we have for now.

hagball52

Tell me about it!
    I am working 6 days a week, a son in Taekwondo team that constantly require traveling for tournaments........................and a new boat for this summer, so I think my time will be limited too, hahaha.
    I will try my best to contribute to this wonderful thread, but be prepare to step in when I need help (I run my own small business, so equipment broken here and there sometime, that's when I probably need some help).
    Thank you. I'll try and keep up with you and track it through April. When the official plays start in May I may be able to help.

hagball52

Allidoiswin89's UNDER/OVER system 2014
    Official Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Unofficial Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Next Play(s):

4/4/2014
    No play

NOTES:
    ***** Juice will be post on the following day based on "Covers" closing line. The KEY number to follow is the total.
    ##### Unofficial Play
    Rules of the system can be found on post #41

I like your format

oldshoebox72

I like your format
    Because it mostly yours, I'm just plagiarism

allidoiswin89

So i forgot one other wrinkle in the system (sorry). When a qualifying series has 3 games go over/under the total lines by 3 runs or more with a game that pushes in between the 3 games, that becomes an unofficial play.

For example, Miami/Colorado had 3 games go over the total by 3 runs or more with a total that pushed in between. Therefore, we have two unofficial plays on Miami and Colorado unders in each of its respective games. (*note these are considered unofficial plays throughout the season)

Sorry I didn't post this rule earlier but I checked most teams today and was confused why these weren't any plays but that was my fault.

So to recap, any pushes in between a potential qualifying series, pretend the game didn't happen. And if a push happens on Bet A (Of D), that play goes from official to unofficial throughout the season.

Official plays that push on b, c, or d bets will remain official plays

***Also, system plays go through august as long as D bet is can be played in august. Earlier I believe I stated a Month to early. So official plays go from 5/1 to 8/31 as long as a series can finish through a D bet in that time frame.

Let me know of you have any questions
    Last edited by allidoiswin89; 04-04-14 at 09:54 AM.

First 12345 ... Last