Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7797

Steve Stevens VIP Sports Pick!

This guy is the best capper in the world! Well, CNBC thinks so. He has a new TV show starting soon where he claims 71% Winners!

Does anybody have any of his upcoming plays? I am tailing this bro to the end of my bankroll!

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Really? A Handicapper reality show, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

wardwins
    wardwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Is any reality show on tv really reality? They know they are on camera. A lot of made up drama and bad acting.

DABOOK
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5857

This is a hoax. This guy is bigger scum than Poo Fiener. His background is scamming the elderly. Google search him. CNBC DID Not due enough research and is back peddling. I would love to fade these. How much are they?

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Is any reality show on tv really reality? They know they are on camera. A lot of made up drama and bad acting.
    Dead on Zert. It will be interesting to see how we'll he does.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2907

Steve the "NEW GUY" to a game of chance, he will go down in flames just like the rest,......

Kababayan
    Kababayan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3745

Last edited by Kababayan; 08-05-13 at 08:29 PM. Reason: My post was stupid.

Shelbycatz
    Shelbycatz's Avatar Become A Pro!

man that's awesome your pretty cool

Wojo

Isn't CNBC a fair and balanced network who would never have a show about a scamming fraud capper?

Steve Stevens has to be real and a GREAT winner! Why would any network post a reality show about an ex-felon?

DABOOK
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5857

Found guilty of phone scamming the elderly = auto fade of the year!

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

wow

WOW o WOW

This is really something else. Just read some very very interesting articles about this. Really looks like CNBC dropped the ball on this one. These two article below really blow the socks off of this one with the facts backed up - The Vegas Insiders report states that not only has nobody in Vegas heard of this guy but also that the odds of him hitting his touted win percentage is equivalent to getting "Struck by lightning 2 million times". Oh and thats in 1 year 2 MILLION TIMES IN 1 YEAR???? The Wager Minds article talks about his previous convictions as well and the connection to Floyd Money Mayweather.

UNREAL guys read the truth below

http://www.thevegasinsiders.com/stev...orts-cnbc.html
    http://www.wagerminds.com/blog/touts...ed-felon-7574/

Wojo

Tractor, thanks for posting those links.

In looking at the Vegas Insiders site, it is very suspicious. They claim to be monitored but never say where they are monitored or state any past records. They also are advocates of a chase system, something any professional bettor will tell you is a mistake.

And, being very active in the Las Vegas sports betting circle as well as working for many cappers locally, NOBODY has ever heard of Vegas Insiders. Besides staying away from doing business with Steve Stevens, I would run from the Vegas Insiders, also.

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

wojo thank you for the feedback. from the helpful information and busting of this guy I think that they are reputable just off of that. I dont see where they are monitored either but then again I didnt see wagerminds monitored himself and he disguises his contact information so its a near tie for shadiness right? Looking at their chasing system it seems that they speak for those who have unlimited funds and the idea of a martingale or progressive betting strategy could be profitable although I certainly do not advocate it and wouldnt follow that strategy. None the less wager minds and vegas insider seem to be reputable enough to do their diligence to help get the word out. I dont know who the vegas insider is or who the wager minds guy is as he doesnt provide any contact information and uses a google voice number for his contact information and does not pick up or return phone calls if you have a way to get in touch with him please post it here.

Wojo

thanks, tractor.

I honestly didn't know whether wagerminds sells picks or not.

Wagerminds was the site that broke the story about Steve Stevens. The VegasInsiders appears to have just repeated what Wagerminds has already uncovered.

sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Added my number to a list to sign up for the service, been getting blown up by a blocked number for about a week. A dude named Skip keeps calling, I'll try to get his number. Service costs I believe $460 for a week or some load of crap. I told him I didn't have that kind of cash to throw around at a tout, and he almost gave me that day's pick for free. I'll keep you guys posted if you'd like. I'm 99.9% positive he will call me back tomorrow.

WONOFTHEGUYS
    Update your status
    WONOFTHEGUYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5004

Lets get them and fade away

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2907

cant wait for this crap to start!!