View New Posts
    tmc94
    tmc94's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Odds

Hi guys, I appreciate the fact that you guys provide a line feed. It's a tremendous addition. However, for some reason, it has been giving an error in the header for the last few days.

It says "Server Error in '/' Application". I'm not sure what can be done about it - is it an error on my end or yours? I'm getting the lines for the NFL games but the affiliate links and drop down menu at the top is missing. Any help would be appreciated.

SBR Founder Join Date: 12/29/2005

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

first off, let me welcome you to the sbrforum

it seems to be working fine for me bud, but i'll relay your post to the techies.

It's a conspiracy

stop watching me

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am getting this error in the Live Lines feed I have on my site. I wanted to know what was up. It has been like this for 2 days now. Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

SBR Founder Join Date: 12/9/2005

Dave
    Dave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am very sorry about this. I am calling in our crew to get this resolved ASAP.

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/11/2005

SCI

Thanks alot Dave. I justed wanted to know what was going on.

Dave
    Dave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this should be fixed. I thought Smitty had posted but I guess not. Anyway let me know if you have any other issues.

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/11/2005

Agent Smith
    Agent Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

This issue has been fixed. Thanks.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/9/2005

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's great, thanks AS.

SCI

Thanks!

Jack Benny
    Jack Benny's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a great tool, everyone, and much appreciated by those of us who are about to fully integrate it!

A digressing question, for those of you who may know:

Is there anywhere a source of "non-live" lines that I might be able to access via rss? Occassionally, I run a handicapping contest, and would like to be able to feed a static set of lines for use in that contest. Any ideas?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to SBR bud. I will forward your question to the webmaster.

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny
    This is a great tool, everyone, and much appreciated by those of us who are about to fully integrate it!

A digressing question, for those of you who may know:

Is there anywhere a source of "non-live" lines that I might be able to access via rss? Occassionally, I run a handicapping contest, and would like to be able to feed a static set of lines for use in that contest. Any ideas?
    Edited by Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 02-22-06 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Please contact pinnacle directly for that info

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/28/2005